yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS218 Hippy Chic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Am I the only one experiencing a little bit of status within XS218?
    Definately acceptance/inclusion. Not sure about status spacifically though...hmm.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Definately acceptance/inclusion. Not sure about status spacifically though...hmm.
      Hmm, perhaps it is that.

I need to test this more to check out what it truly are.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, perhaps it is that.

I need to test this more to check out what it truly are.
        This is Bliss for me.

Well, I should say, Bliss is always a hit on guys when I wear it. Sometimes I get the same selfies, sometimes not, but it's practically guaranteed to be happy/IDGF/carefree in a bottle as far as affecting guys and bringing that out of them.
        It's gold with my SO

Hippy Chic is how I want to feel when I wear Bliss, every time
        Hippy Chic is one I would put in my "pixie dust" category, lol. It affects the entire atmosphere.
        I'm not always central, or the primary focus, but the good vibes increase after I arrive.

There may be a smidge status in "the cool chic just arrived, let the good times begin"

It does disinhibit, as I need to be more aware of my verbal filter (or lack there of ).
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes this def the same feeling i get the female sexy bliss lol!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

This is Bliss for me.

Well, I should say, Bliss is always a hit on guys when I wear it. Sometimes I get the same selfies, sometimes not, but it's practically guaranteed to be happy/IDGF/carefree in a bottle as far as affecting guys and bringing that out of them.
            It's gold with my SO

Hippy Chic is how I want to feel when I wear Bliss, every time
            Hippy Chic is one I would put in my "pixie dust" category, lol. It affects the entire atmosphere.
            I'm not always central, or the primary focus, but the good vibes increase after I arrive.

There may be a smidge status in "the cool chic just arrived, let the good times begin"

It does disinhibit, as I need to be more aware of my verbal filter (or lack there of ).
            I see and understand what you mean by Bliss for women, and now we are talking. Bliss is truly something special.
            Now this is more than what we asked for, XS218 is a hit! Thanks to XSteveO
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

All the products will be available soon. Just so much to do and no staff to speak of. I've had to make drastic cuts to everyone to stay afloat. Times are tough all over

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
            All the products will be available soon. Just so much to do and no staff to speak of. I've had to make drastic cuts to everyone to stay afloat. Times are tough all over
            It will improve soon.
            Arsenal

Comment

I've been doing a lot behind the scenes but apparently being nice and allowing autonomy can create issues. I hate having to watch over people. I've always believed people should manage themselves, but so many people take that to mean don't work unless being watched. Totally sucks! I'm very particular in how to create the wow factor in what we do, but also open to better processes. I also believe in leaving people alone to do it with their own style as long as it fits into our values, but this also leaves me disappointed many times too. Nicole came to visit the other day (my very first on-site employee) and we spoke about all the employees after her. I was kind of shocked by how many of them I had to get rid of. I digress because we have also had some amazing people too. The good news is some much-needed molecules will be arriving Monday so lots of restocking. I love you all. XS is absolutely blessed with the best clients ever.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ok, what do I need to do to get 30ml of XS218?
                This is really one of the best socials for women ever, and with a little sexy undercurrent twist...
                Arsenal

Comment

Ok, what do I need to do to get 30ml of XS218?
                  This is really one of the best socials for women ever, and with a little sexy undercurrent twist...
                  XSteveO
                  , Bobbi

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where is he?

• BobiiJo925
                    BobiiJo925 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No telling haha. Really he's busy, busy making blends and what not

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BobiiJo925 That is so cool though.

Is this gone? Not finding it on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    Is this gone? Not finding it on the site!
                    It was part of a tester pack that was sent out last year.
                    Arsenal

Comment

It was part of a tester pack that was sent out last year.
                      I see. I could have sworn I saw it once on the site. I hope it makes a come back. It sounds like exactly what I’m looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

I see. I could have sworn I saw it once on the site. I hope it makes a come back. It sounds like exactly what I’m looking for!
                        You can try to ask for it in the little text editor next time you order something from XS.
                        Arsenal

Comment

To me, this was a toned down version of Fantasy. Chill everyday social, not as sparkly though. Mellow and good vibe inducing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X