yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS218 Hippy Chic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS218 Hippy Chic

I've been applying very small doses since it's been awhile since I have used pheros. Self effects are usually very exaggerated when I apply after a long break.

I shook my bottle and unscrewed to dab a bit onto the back of my neck and wrists.

I didn't notice anything different until i got into the car. I kept forgetting what I was saying and had bad word recall. I felt super calm. Like an unreal calm. Very chill but sociable.

I was in line to enter a store and the woman allowing people in seemed uninterested in talking to people in line. I noticed her completely ignoring people and just directing them on when they can go in. When I got close to her she opened up immediately and asked what I was looking to purchase, where I can find it , if I wanted a matching bra look here etc.

The same thing happened to another employee and cashier. They were more friendly towards me than to other people and seem to have taken an immediate liking to me. Same thing happened at Starbucks.

I also noticed the cashier of a food stand gave me a lot more sauces compared to other patrons even though my order was so small

I did have one lady that was annoyed by my question on where a certain size was and she pointed it out me in a way where she paused in exaggerated her head turn towards me as she pointed like in a, "are you dumb?" She was an older woman

I wonder if there are some disinhibiting effects because I spent waaaaay more than i wanted

So far I am LOVING the effects it has on women and the selfies too. I was calm and cheerful

Love this insight! For whatever reason, I haven't used it yet and I'm honestly glad I didn't put it on at work Y'all might not like me after I pack orders like a space cadet I don't need to be to terribly relaxed while I am trying to get orders out lol. I am going to have to try it this weekend though.
    , Bobbi

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear that...ahhaahaha

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      but think of how more interesting the loves notes you put will be, ahahahaha

• BobiiJo925
      BobiiJo925 commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂You're not wrong KateD. Now that I have used it a few times I know they would be interesting😂

Started wearing this 01.09.21 x1.5 sprays to neck. This one comes out smelling of chemicals but dries down quickly. Not really cops or androsterone so much as metallic and alcohol
    Sat was a down day, just chill.
    Did a lot of house stuff. Was restless and just looking for things to do/make really.
    Lil Nu helped with making cookies later in the day and we all had a nice big brunch together.
    We were all bonding very well together. Our interactions were more focused and intimate and present.

12.10.21 x2 to chest and neck
    Was again restless and wanting to do something.
    Mr Right stayed home with lil Nu while I ran out to do some shopping. Felt upbeat, noticed a small swagger, not the Temptress swagger, but about half that
    First stop and attendants were very chipper and pleasant in their responses with me, it was really refreshing actually, masks and all, lol. I was heading to pay for my items at the self check and as I was passing a worker she waved me to her register and said she could take care of me there. I could see she was smiling. It was unexpected and sudden, and she didn't even have her register open I was craving interaction myself so I thanked her and followed her to her register. We had a fun exchange (I was picking up items mainly for lil Nu and we shared some "girl cooing" over her little clothes )
    On the way out, the same man (late 40-early50s?) Was very friendly again, wishing me a great day. I took notice he wasn't as engaged with others but of course that could have more to do with lack of response from them than from the pheros.
    At the next stop, while picking up odds and ends for dinner, I noticed a man waiting his turn (late 30s, well dressed) watching me intently as I was ordering my items from the butcher. But then, maybe not everyone asks the attendant to pick out two of the "most gloriously marbled ribeye they have in the counter" Perhaps it was the pheromones, perhaps he found me curious, but I caught him again later watching me in another part of the store...
    It was another good time at home too. Pleasant and easy going.

01.11.21 x2

Work.
    Still feeling it out, but again already, very social and pleasant interactions, men and women.
    Be back later if there's more...

​​​​​

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! I definitely want to get my hands on some for myself and my friends

• Mad Scientist
      Mad Scientist commented
      Editing a comment
      The name 'hippy chic' is so funny lol

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    I've been applying very small doses since it's been awhile since I have used pheros. Self effects are usually very exaggerated when I apply after a long break.

I shook my bottle and unscrewed to dab a bit onto the back of my neck and wrists.

I didn't notice anything different until i got into the car. I kept forgetting what I was saying and had bad word recall. I felt super calm. Like an unreal calm. Very chill but sociable.

I was in line to enter a store and the woman allowing people in seemed uninterested in talking to people in line. I noticed her completely ignoring people and just directing them on when they can go in. When I got close to her she opened up immediately and asked what I was looking to purchase, where I can find it , if I wanted a matching bra look here etc.

The same thing happened to another employee and cashier. They were more friendly towards me than to other people and seem to have taken an immediate liking to me. Same thing happened at Starbucks.

I also noticed the cashier of a food stand gave me a lot more sauces compared to other patrons even though my order was so small

I did have one lady that was annoyed by my question on where a certain size was and she pointed it out me in a way where she paused in exaggerated her head turn towards me as she pointed like in a, "are you dumb?" She was an older woman

I wonder if there are some disinhibiting effects because I spent waaaaay more than i wanted

So far I am LOVING the effects it has on women and the selfies too. I was calm and cheerful

I totally agree with the Bobster! The feedback on this is amazing and I love the self effects. Definitely a need to have in your phero collection

Comment

01.11.21 & again at x2 today, 01.12.21
      Follow up
      Both good days!

Fluid and social. Puts me in a carefree and playful mood.
      ​​​​​​

Seems to do the same for others if they're exposed long enough.
      Short term exposure seems to garner favorable responses toward me, but the longer the exposure others have, the more the relaxed/carefree vibe spreads into others behaviors. It was obvious by demeanor and conversation.
      Definitely disinhibition, certainly comfortable, even in a group setting. It opened everyone up to conversation and find things that were relatable to one another. It was actually pretty cool to watch that unfold a couple times today.

Need more time with this one. Could be an excellent secret weapon for social interactions...

Comment

Wearing this one to the gym today after seeing the reviews. It's so hard to let go of Everybody Loves You, though.

Comment

x2 sprays to decolletage, covered with La Nuit Tresor.
          Home. Snowbound, lol

Selfies - Mood elevation, happy, a playful.

Hit the Mr immediately post application.
          He normally avoids me after I first put on perfume until the alcohol dries down but not today. He was playful and handsy and put his face right into my application point without so much as a comment about the fresh applications He began dancing around with me, claiming because I was near he, "had my essence", in him. Clearly he was being playful and later he did confess he liked my fragrance (it's new) but he was behaving a bit uncharacteristically silly, which some pheromone blends (like Bliss) have been known to bring out in him. This hit him instantly, as in I walked past him in the living room and he followed me into the kitchen to get his hands on me

What followed was a pleasant day where everyone kind of did our own thing but everywhere that we met in the middle it was light and happy.
          Even when we had to go shovel out from the snow, lil Nu and I made snow angels since the snow was too fluffy for a snowman We all even went for a walk, before the snow began to pick up again, and enjoyed the beauty of the fresh, clean, bright coating of white snow over everything

I like how happy this blend seems to make people. Not manic, but light and care free ​​​​​​​

Comment

Ildergreier Is this the post you are having issues with?

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              And could you please delete my first name?
              I ask because there is only six women with that name as the only first name in Norway.

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, it showed up like that. Not even even sure how.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              XSteveO I am in, I will change password now. Nothing change if what I can do and not do now, though.

And could you please delete my first name?
            I ask because there is only six women with that name as the only first name in Norway.
            Oh it was a different user. Wasn't even you.
            SteveO Test Account. Please disregard any crazy ramblings.
            Counting to 1000007
            Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
            Chickens are watching
            ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope, it wasn't me

I will start with testing Hippy Chick the coming weekend.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

1x XS218 Hippy Chick at neck.

Was it just me, or is Hippy Chick a more innocent and girlie version of Sleeze??

I ask because the disinhibition factor was up in the roof (both me and my two friends) today, we did not get dirty talking, but it could have been stirred that way if any of us had mentioned cock.

I put one spray at neck around lunch times and became in an instant good mood and actually wanted to be social, I went to see a friend and her mum was there too (the mum is a friend of mine as well). Everything we talked about was fun and turned silly because we could not stop seeing the humor in every situation, I had no focus though and were dancing between one idea over to the other and I knew HC worked with the other two immediately I came into the room because they became equal fun loving and silly with me.

More research is needed of course, but if this is the effect after one day and one spray, then I am not sure I should use two sprays too often.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

ooh sounds like i need to test this one, hadn't got round to it yet, but it sounds not far away!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  ooh sounds like i need to test this one, hadn't got round to it yet, but it sounds not far away!
                  It is a socials social.
                  Arsenal

Comment

sometimes socials work well on me, will be trying one spray on the neck soon
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      did you use a cover?
                      some of these i'm wondering should i cover lol

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I used a perfume.

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      okay thanks will use a perfume cover lol

Now this is amazing for me, this is.......... me!
                    I felt the stupid crazy things which i do to make people laugh naturally, except with this it's was brought to another level, on a normal day, i love doing depsy stupid stuff to make people laugh and i also feel in my own element where i do stupid crazy stuff to make people laugh, but to me it's a norm, this brought out those stupid crazy stuff even more, so i was doing stupid crazy stuff to make hubby laugh then he tells me he has a hardon like the Eiffel tower, this me made me laugh even more, this is my favourite lol!

Comment

forgot to mention i went with 2 sprays, this feels like i have found my twin lol, love it, i love to do and play stupid dipsy stuff and this is what i was looking for, soo cool!

Comment

Am I the only one experiencing xs218 Hippy Chic as immediate giggling sauce?

Understand me in the way that instant moot lifting and fun with one spray?
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          Am I the only one experiencing xs218 Hippy Chic as immediate giggling sauce?

Understand me in the way that instant moot lifting and fun with one spray?
                          I know it makes me playful and, yes, giggly.
                          And not just me, hubby and coworkers too...maybe not giggly, but guys get silly and playful too.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I know it makes me playful and, yes, giggly.
                            And not just me, hubby and coworkers too...maybe not giggly, but guys get silly and playful too.
                            Yeah, even the guys who usually are constrained and in control.....

Give me some ideas.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

Am I the only one experiencing a little bit of status within XS218?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X