yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs209 - Friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs209 - Friendly

I'm kicking off the thread for Friendly because I didn't see any other threads about it yet; it must be very brand new as the others are (since I didn't see any threads for the others). I intend on wearing this very soon, but if I don't go out, I'll wear it on Monday for my personal training session. I have had enough visits and sessions at the gym to be able to notice a difference in how people might interact with me. Granted, no one has really interacted with me, so I'll absolutely notice a difference!

I'm going to try something I've never tried before - wearing one pheromone at a time, lol. I hope to come back with some great reports! Please feel free to use this thread to share your own experiences with Friendly!

Okay, I had every intention on wearing it today but I forgot it at home. But also, the gym was dead this morning - so good call anyway. We will try again next time!

Comment

Wore two sprays of this yesterday when I went back to the gym and ended up taking a Pilates fusion class. I didn't really notice anything different. One of the workers there maintained eye contact with me until I looked up and she said "let me know if you need anything, okay?" She was really sweet. Other than that, didn't notice anything different.

Comment

x2 XS209 Friendly
        I didn't notice it immediately, but I did have a mood boost, feeling upbeat, was chatty with our sitter and vice versa dropping of lil Nu in the morning.
        I noticed the effect seemed to be more on me than on others, where I was feeling inclined to be more friendly and open, opening others instead of vice versa.
        I seemed more patient and was more interactive with lil Nu later in the day when I really was tired and just wanted to relax instead
        Interactions with others seemed pretty normal other than that I felt more outwardly like I was the one seeking interaction first.

x2 XS209
        Seems like it was the day before.
        Interactions are easy and flowing, but, again, I'm the one doing the opening.

It's still early in the day, so I'll revisit later but here are some observations so far...

- Seems like it would be good socially if you're the kind of person who needs a bump coming out of your shell. This blend may make you want to interact, but if you're too shy it may override that impulse.
        - While Interactions are smooth and flowing, it doesn't have that same draw and "it" factor. It's quiet and understated.
        - It does make me friendly and want to talk with people, but I don't feel like they are experiencing my pixie sparkle like with some other XS products.

I am enjoying its laid back demeanor though.
        Will be back if anything else stands out today

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Nothing extra to report from 12.07.21.
          I will say that I​​​​​​ feel the pixie sparkle even if others aren't, lol. But interactions have been friendly and upbeat. I may not be their focus, but they are definitely getting the good vibes.

x2
          Busy morning. I find this mix motivates me to get things done, that I want/need to be busy?

I was home but we had 1 vehicle today, so I drove lil Nu to sitter's and then met Mr Right to drop off my car and he and we had a quick breakfast together before taking him to work.

Cashier was super friendly and interactive, but she said she was nearing the end of her shift when we inquired if she was always so chipper, lol!
          She pointed out that we should check out one of the bills we received as change, that it looked different to her and that she thought it might be worth something. Sure enough upon checking it later, it was a silver certificate That was thoughtful of her to say something, I would never have looked at it otherwise.

After dropping off Mr Right I returned home and began making roast beast. While that was cooking low and slow I attacked my closet.
          Tops, shoes, jeans, wigs, dresses, paperwork, hats, scarves, purses, EVERYTHING out and sifted through. That was a 4 hour task but I was completely motivated to have it reorganized and orderly. Mission accomplished!
          Back to kitchen duty to simmer down some delicious, flavorful dark, thick brown gravy...

Time to pick up Mr Right! I was in a VERY good mood. Reapplied x1 spray as it been 9 hours since first app.

We went to fetch lil Nu and go pick up my car. It was a pleasant drive for us all and things at the dealership went smoothly. Had a pleasant and somewhat lengthly exchange with the service rep.

Once again, when we got home, right into kitchen duties. You NEED to have mashed potatoes with roasted beast. It a rule First thing Mr Right did was attack the roast beef, you know, quality control, lol, and I passed

Basically after that we had a quiet, pleasant family night and I felt quite accomplished - if you had seen my closet previously you would understand I the roasted beast and mashed potatoes and gravy were SOOOOO good, if I don't say so myself

For me at least, this blend makes me feel upbeat, motivated and outgoing. At least, so far

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Am I the only one who can report a head ache by the end of the day caused by this one?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X