yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Apothecary Ideas Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second the idea of a special soap to remove pheromone build-up. I've been using witch hazel wipes and while there's nothing necessarily wrong with them, they are very strong and unpleasant smelling. I'd love an alternative.

I also like Nutrix's idea for pheromone infused essential oils for diffusers. It would be great to put some sexy time pheros in my diffuser right before a guy comes over hehe....
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
      I bought out my sister in laws soap company so we can begin making home-made soaps to go with the lotions, body butter, sprays, and the likes. This will be coming soon, but for now, I am soliciting ideas.

All-natural is the way to go from previous feedbacks. Anything you want to see? Ingredients, products?

Those who assist with this process will be awarded for their efforts.

THIS IS POSITIVELY AMAZING! So happy to hear this. I always expect something new and awesome from you.

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

Comment

I LOVE where you're going with this Steve! I would love to see products that compliment some of your pheromones! Maybe a morning tea that could be used alongside a blend like Happiness or Bliss. Aromatherapy to aid meditations, so something that will compliment a blend like Thinker. Not sure if this makes sense but basically creating experience bundles. I'm definitely a bundle kinda gal so if I see additional products that will "heighten" an experience, I'm all in.

Comment

XSteveO

Would love to see some simple skincare with few but effective ingredients like Retinol, Vit C, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin and the like.

A lightweight SPF day lotion with some cheerful mones, "Korean" cloth masks infused with mood-altering juices, night cream w/Bliss or Cohesion for ladies.

Like the thought of phero bath bombs and candles, phero hair spray w/no or minimal cops.

I'd much much appreciate it if the scents were optional with some natural essential oils to chose from, it would be super cool if there was a choice of pheros added for some products as well.

LOOOVE!!! ideas about adding p86 to beauty products and magic potions for playing with senses and perception )))))

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            XSteveO

Would love to see some simple skincare with few but effective ingredients like Retinol, Vit C, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin and the like.

A lightweight SPF day lotion with some cheerful mones, "Korean" cloth masks infused with mood-altering juices, night cream w/Bliss or Cohesion for ladies.

Like the thought of phero bath bombs and candles, phero hair spray w/no or minimal cops.

I'd much much appreciate it if the scents were optional with some natural essential oils to chose from, it would be super cool if there was a choice of pheros added for some products as well.

LOOOVE!!! ideas about adding p86 to beauty products and magic potions for playing with senses and perception )))))
            I've been learning how to make soaps so it's all coming together.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Cold process of making soap is better for dry skin, not stripping the skin of it's natural lipids

So what does everyone think of Lye? I'm 50/50 on its use.
            Soaps that are made of lye are easy to prepare, and have also been available in stores for decades. However, over the years, they have gathered a bad reputation of sometimes being bad for the skin. In this article, we will study the facts and see if there are any harmful effects of using lye soap.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              I had the same problem, what showergels or soap do you use now?

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been using Zest the last few months, I'm looking for a shampoo, got away from shower gels, They don't seem to rinse off very well.

• eroque
              eroque commented
              Editing a comment
              hi, Steve if your going for the cold or hot method of making soap, the use of Lye is required. But if your going for melt and pour method then not necessary, MP is not close in performance thought.

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            XSteveO

Seems like the rest of my post got cut off so here's the rest. Got to keep certain ingredients out as to the FDA process of adding them makes them a regulated product, but will look into the Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin.

Candles are bad as pheromones are toxic when burned.

Anything SPF is regulated like mentioned above. Pretty crazy when the government begged small businesses to create hand sanitizer and then slapped them with a $200000 bill for licensing fees after the fact. XS dodged a bullet by not selling any.

Here are some ingredients I've been looking into:
            Olive Oil
            Castor Oil
            Avocado Oil
            Coconut oil
            Cocoa Butter
            Shea Butter
            Glycerin
            Vitamin E
            Bentonite Clay

Haven't decided on any essential oils for fragrancing yet

Steve O

Comment

• Coconut
              Coconut commented
              Editing a comment
              Tea Tree Oil for me lol

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Tea Tree Oil is on my list for certain products.

So what does everyone think of Lye? I'm 50/50 on its use.
            https://beautisecrets.com/is-it-safe-to-use-lye-soap
            Years ago I had purchased some homemade soaps from a woman at our local farmers type market. She used lye and offered a small pamphlet about lye to address similar reasons as this article. We actually had a conversation at length and, being as she was there every week, she even had a money back garentee. Whatever process she used was a good one. No over drying, no adverse reactions, at least for me. I do recall she used goat's milk based and I used them for several years. I eventually moved too far to make visits there for her soaps.
            I currently use soaps from this company:
            Luxurious Artisan Soap & Natural Body Products

They use lye also, and I LOVE their products and use nothing else for bath, shampoo and conditioner. I have city water - very hard water - and I love these prodects. I haven't had any skin issues and I've been using nothing else for 2 years now, if this helps?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Lye is very safe if done correctly. Thanks

i am a professional perfumer and have vast experience in soap making, lotions, fragrances etc. having said that if my background may be for any assistance in the process, welcome to notify me. going with the all natural iniciative, that means the soaps are made using the cold or hot process method right? the creation of all natural ingredients scented fragrances also. best to message me if you agree , i dont know if you guys have already a perfumer that makes the cover scents for your current products or you buy the aroma compound from a fragrance company, if you have a perfumer, its ok, my agenda is not to substitute him (her). i ask so my assistance could better suits your target and goals

Comment

• Usagi
              Usagi commented
              Editing a comment
              That is so cool!

Wanted to post an update. Been making soap and learning a lot. Nothing has really come to fruition though as of yet. Not at least to XS standards. The issue is the pheromones do not want to mix with the soap. I have a few ideas and have been testing but each batch I've made has ended up in the trash. It's a lot of pheromones wasted, a lot of supplies, and some aggravation and frustration, but it's important to me to get this right.

Steve O

Comment

Have you looked at the ingredient lists on body washes that contain pheromones and experimented with the chemical listed? I know a body wash is a detergent and you are trying to make soaps.

Maybe that's the whole point of soaps, that they do not mix with pheromones but dissolve them and lift them off.

Tannins can leach out fats from hides, They are used in a couple soaps in Japan. Since cops and sterols are forms of lipids, perhaps something in line with tannins has been on my mind. In fact I tried to call you a while back to bounce this idea off you verbally. I am no chemist though.

I don't know if all pheromones are lipids though, not all are from the cholesterol family. Erones. enones? are they going to be rocket science?

Possibly enzymes instead of chemicals? In the body, cholesterol breaks down to dhea, breaks down to pregnenolone and from there a huge proportion of our hormones that eventually break down and are secreted as our pheromones. Possibly a look at this enzymatic process instead of a chemical one? I have posted the breakdown on the site before and you have commented on it. Could that breakdown chain be helpful or hint at a direction?

Sorry for your struggles. Remember Edison and his light bulb

Comment

Congratulations! I hope your experiments will bear fruit! Sorry for your troubles with the soap based products. A non-soap bath foam or shower oil with Summer Daze and lavender would be really relaxing, and I would not mind waking up with a shower oil (or hyaluronic acid face cream) with neno and/or Sport. A fresh deodorant body mist spray with Sport and xsp106 (and perhaps some neno) would also be nice before training. And a liquid fatty, creamy hand cleanser shower oil style with LoveBoat and xsp74 for ones guests to make the atmosphere nice and friendly. Combining essential oils and pheromones with moisturizing, creamy, skin friendly products seems like a good idea on the whole. Oils, sprays, creams and foams could be used instead of soap, hopefully that would solve some of the problems you´ve been having.
                Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-21-2021, 10:00 PM.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All excellent ideas and you definitely have got me thinking.

Massage oil with a1, xsp115, xsp83 and copulins could also be a good idea, and face creams with a1 for female customers. And face cream or cosmetic products or hair spray with xsp86, to highlight the achieved beauty.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Wanted to post an update. Been making soap and learning a lot. Nothing has really come to fruition though as of yet. Not at least to XS standards. The issue is the pheromones do not want to mix with the soap. I have a few ideas and have been testing but each batch I've made has ended up in the trash. It's a lot of pheromones wasted, a lot of supplies, and some aggravation and frustration, but it's important to me to get this right.
                  What if you did a shower lotion to be used after soap? Like, a lotion you can use while showering to moisturize. Unlike a body lotion that makes your skin feel sticky/oily when applied to dry skin, it'll be nice, dry, and smooth since it'll be somewhat rinsed off in the shower. If the pheros stick to the skin, it'll be no different than spraying it on and rinsing with water (yes, most of it may be washed away but with the lotion applied all over the body, that's more surface area).

It might be like how conditioner is used after a shampoo. Ladies could use it as a shaving lubricant as well when shaving in the shower.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Would this venture be the direction that also makes scented candles? Could that be used to diffuse some pheros into the air? This brings back an old idea of heating up some of the oil PXS items to spread around the room like those Glade plug-it-in products.
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Steve has stated that that much heat changes pheros. I think he even implied that some could become a bit hazardous. I don't know how much heat they could take, if its heat or their actually combination with oxygen carbon and waxes that is not a good thing. Perhaps they just smell to foul to perfume. Steve's not inclined to lie to us, nor will he expose us to anything even rumored to be dangerous. Still, I'd like to find a way to disperse them into a room without wearing them. I have sprayed an experimental air freshener of his on one of those foam pads he packs with the shipments in and it seemed to uplift the whole room. Mostly Anol but he never said more.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Have you looked at the ingredient lists on body washes that contain pheromones and experimented with the chemical listed? I know a body wash is a detergent and you are trying to make soaps.

Maybe that's the whole point of soaps, that they do not mix with pheromones but dissolve them and lift them off.

Tannins can leach out fats from hides, They are used in a couple soaps in Japan. Since cops and sterols are forms of lipids, perhaps something in line with tannins has been on my mind. In fact I tried to call you a while back to bounce this idea off you verbally. I am no chemist though.

I don't know if all pheromones are lipids though, not all are from the cholesterol family. Erones. enones? are they going to be rocket science?

Possibly enzymes instead of chemicals? In the body, cholesterol breaks down to dhea, breaks down to pregnenolone and from there a huge proportion of our hormones that eventually break down and are secreted as our pheromones. Possibly a look at this enzymatic process instead of a chemical one? I have posted the breakdown on the site before and you have commented on it. Could that breakdown chain be helpful or hint at a direction?

Sorry for your struggles. Remember Edison and his light bulb
                        We already have a body wash and that is actually easy. It's bar soap that is the issue. Anyone who knows about soap making will tell you adding alcohol to the mixing process causes the soap to go hard before it can be poured thus ruining any chance you have of pouring it.

However, glycerin-based soaps require alcohol but you need a double burner or slow cooker. I have an extra slow cooker but need to get it out of my attic and into the lab.

Its not so much the soap as it is the formulation processes of the pheromones converting from crystal to liquids.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                          Massage oil with a1, xsp115, xsp83 and copulins could also be a good idea, and face creams with a1 for female customers. And face cream or cosmetic products or hair spray with xsp86, to highlight the achieved beauty.
                          P86 is rather expensive so the amount needed would put off people from buying it. Maybe when we've established ourselves as a brand for such things but I am not sure I'd be willing to pay way more than a competitor for an ingredient like pheromones.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Steve has stated that that much heat changes pheros. I think he even implied that some could become a bit hazardous. I don't know how much heat they could take, if its heat or their actually combination with oxygen carbon and waxes that is not a good thing. Perhaps they just smell to foul to perfume. Steve's not inclined to lie to us, nor will he expose us to anything even rumored to be dangerous. Still, I'd like to find a way to disperse them into a room without wearing them. I have sprayed an experimental air freshener of his on one of those foam pads he packs with the shipments in and it seemed to uplift the whole room. Mostly Anol but he never said more.
                            Fire is the keyword here. Pheromones like Alpha-Nol are toxic when burned

Steve O

Comment

how about a hair oil or body oil like this mixed with phero oil Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0739.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	139664
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X