yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Apothecary Ideas Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apothecary Ideas Wanted

I bought out my sister in laws soap company so we can begin making home-made soaps to go with the lotions, body butter, sprays, and the likes. This will be coming soon, but for now, I am soliciting ideas.

All-natural is the way to go from previous feedbacks. Anything you want to see? Ingredients, products?

Those who assist with this process will be awarded for their efforts.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

First congrats, second good news was long looking forward to something is this direction, for soaps a natural base that doesn't affect the PH of the skin donkey milk without tallowate and sls etc, for pheros Celebrity my baby!
    shower gels donkey milk again, sls free
    anything phero based in these ideas is a must have for me!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

oh and cold soap process is kinder to skin
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Lotions are lighter on skin, so any pheros in that area
        body sprays and hair sprays for phero throw without cops lol
        i would love a hair cream to use on the end of hair the tips once the hair is dried which includes the pheros to add the throw but without the cops once again!
        basically anything to layer, soap, lotion, hair spray cream etc in the same scent

Comment

Congrats! I think a soap designed for removing pheros from the skin would be a great compliment to PXS products. Maybe even a lotion that acts a fixative for sprays and perfumes would be great too.

I am not so concerned with ingredients being "natural," personally.

Fragranced, phero-free lotions and creams to match the intent/energy of the pheros. Something rich smelling for Celebrity (oudh), sweet and girly for Sweetness (vanilla/caramel), outgoing and vibrant for Mascot (citrus), etc.

Comment

• Usagi
            Usagi commented
            Editing a comment
            *complement

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

I've been making my own lotions from a base of coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax and beef tallow (grass fed/finished and preferably from around the kidneys - cleaner and beautifully white and practically no beefy smell, if you get my meaning), no preservatives though Mmm, my favorite is infused with real coffee and cocoa and vanilla...delicious. Ok, I haven't eaten it (because of the shea butter mainly - but it does smell really good! All organic, but for commercial production, for the vegans and vegitarians, slathering up in tallow could be a turn off...

I've been using shampoo and conditioner bars for my hair for years...

Sugar and/or salt scrubs/exfoliators...

What about a leave in conditioner with pheromones?

I like Usagi's idea for something to remove pheromones. A lot of people ask about it

Wow! So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you roll out!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Usagi
            Usagi commented
            Editing a comment
            What does the beef tallow do? Sounds extra fatty and moisturizing!

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! Extra fatty and super moisturizing and really good for the skin!
            https://nefertemnaturals.com/blogs/n...w-on-your-skin

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            To be clear, I posted that link for the 5 reasons to use tallow. I have not purchased any products from that site

Oh! Another idea: pheromoned soaps and bath bombs. I love the idea of a shower or bath designed to make you feel a certain way.

Comment

Forum is being weird for me (can't add a comment or edit previous posts) but now I want to try a beef tallow lotion/cream!

NuTrix

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I know I LOVE mine, but with vegan and vegitarian becoming mainstream, I don't think it would go over well with all the demographics. But if you try it, let me know what you think!

Congrats on the acquisitions, thats great.

As for ideas, let me mumble a couple or so, this includes bar soaps, liquid soaps, shampoos, etc.

Soaps, varieties of them with the XS cover scents (men and women) would be awesome to use for me personally instead of my normal daily soaps.
            ​​​​​
            Also, instead of looking for witch hazels, hydrogen peroxide, etc., you could maybe develop a soap that contains such elements to wash off our apps points, or to shower off the pheromones from the body, would be awesome imo.

Also, soaps infused with just the right amount of pheromones like None, Cops, A1, etc would be really awesome and effective in certain situations, like when taking a bath or shower with a special someone, and unbeknownst to them, the soaps affect them secretly and they get really horny and DTF, etc.
            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Mad Scientist
              Mad Scientist commented
              Editing a comment
              Thst could work, i didnt knew that charcoal was effective like that, thats cool.

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Witch Hazel is natural. What is your concern with it?

• siren
              siren commented
              Editing a comment
              Charcoal absorbs surface oil but isn't really necessary for daily use. Not needed for phero removal, I use my oil cleanser.

I LOVE phero spiked body butters and lotions. I regularly spike my lotions with copulins because it gives off a natural feel rather than one area emanating the smell of copulins.

Comment

• Usagi
              Usagi commented
              Editing a comment
              Brilliant!

Preservatives are needed and necessary in all cosmetics. I'm less likely to buy all-natural products. People want to believe that all-natural is better, but it isn't. I say this as an esthetician. The average consumer does not know or understand the significance of preservatives, yet are quick to believe fearmongering and unfounded claims, never bothering to do their own research or even trying to read existing studies. They do not cause cancer. They prevent bacteria and mold. Without them, your products will expire at a much faster rate, and you may end up having to toss product that sits in the warehouse.

For scent, my favorites are jasmine, neroli, honeysuckle.

For moisture (in lotion and lip balm), shea butter has proven to be most effect for me. Carrot seed oil is a lesser known ingredient, not sure how expensive it is to produce. Propolis is also great.

I haven't tried mixing pheros with anything.

For body wash, my preference is liquid rather than bar soap.

Comment

I find I use both oil based lotions and alcohol based lotions depending on time of year. Oil based to protect from the harsh winds and low humidity of winter and an alcohol based lotion to penetrate the skin. I have gotten away from the alcohol just because I ran out of it and I use a Walmart knock off of Olay's regenerist anti ageing serum.

I really could use something without a floral scent that won't clash with a wide variety of men's colognes. Once again I need one for lighter summer, unisex scents but in the winter I do stuff that are woody or even ouds. Those in particular clash with florals though I do have a fondness for rose or other sweet scents. So I guess I need one fresh and one slightly sweet.

The main point is to make the pheromones project better off of dry skin so no matter the smell or composition. If it kills pheros, that goes against my perceived needs. If I were mixing up my own, I would be trying stuff like molecule 1,4 dispersion tech, maybe some other perfumery molecules. I'd love to get more hits at range. This may help with masks but soon that will be a moot point, TG.

Comment

Neat idea, and congrats on expanding your business horizons. I personally attempt to use things that are not as processed to try to keep my skim healthier so there has to be a growing market for those who not only take a healthy eating approach to life but those who don't want to gunk up their outsides with all the chemical laden nonsense being made today.

It will be interesting to see what products you eventually morph this into.
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Another idea is to take the word Apothecary seriously. There are huge amounts of natural remedies, herbs spices and oils, but both potions and syrups amassed huge portions of the sales as do salves. Pheromones don't have any place in ingestibles but I think a real apothecary should have some "potions." The modern energy drinks idea has a lot of potential. There is a cheap Indian herb called gotu Khola that is good for meditation and it combines well with caffeine. It settles out but maybe a light syrup?

As far as salves and ointments, we have a lot of pheromone molecules that are beautifiers. If you have a natural lotion say, and put a little xsp86 for example in it, Would one tend to think YOUR lotion makes someone more beautiful than another's brand? How about the molecules that amplify hearing or sound. How about a hair gel for musicians that makes the music flow easier while holding your hair together through an arduous musical set, A musical looking custom bottle like the old AVON collector stuff but plastic of course. Instead of adding pheromones for attraction, we could add them for product performance enhancements.

How about pheromone enhanced gum arabic for watercolor painters with one of the musically inclined pheromones, They have masking fluid as well. I don't know how these mix with alcohol but water will hold a certain concentration of pheromones will it not? Throw a little gum arabic in the paint well and become Picasso. I could go on and on but old Apothecaries sold all kinds of potions that seemed magical and pheromones could take some natural ingredients and really amp them up to the nexxt level. Some old books or movies about that era could provide tons of inspiration.

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    100% agree with you on this. Its taken a long-path to get here, but these are some of the reasons.

• Usagi
                    Usagi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you used gotu khola? I meditate so I am interested....*off to google*

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also called Indian Pennywort. available by the pound on ebay. its relatively cheap, very common in India. From what I read. Try making teas. goes good with Theanine in Tea.

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                  Neat idea, and congrats on expanding your business horizons. I personally attempt to use things that are not as processed to try to keep my skim healthier so there has to be a growing market for those who not only take a healthy eating approach to life but those who don't want to gunk up their outsides with all the chemical laden nonsense being made today.

It will be interesting to see what products you eventually morph this into.
                  I want to focus on the natural aspects of this as well.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                    Preservatives are needed and necessary in all cosmetics. I'm less likely to buy all-natural products. People want to believe that all-natural is better, but it isn't. I say this as an esthetician. The average consumer does not know or understand the significance of preservatives, yet are quick to believe fearmongering and unfounded claims, never bothering to do their own research or even trying to read existing studies. They do not cause cancer. They prevent bacteria and mold. Without them, your products will expire at a much faster rate, and you may end up having to toss product that sits in the warehouse.

For scent, my favorites are jasmine, neroli, honeysuckle.

For moisture (in lotion and lip balm), shea butter has proven to be most effect for me. Carrot seed oil is a lesser known ingredient, not sure how expensive it is to produce. Propolis is also great.

I haven't tried mixing pheros with anything.

For body wash, my preference is liquid rather than bar soap.
                    Preservatives can absolutely be natural though. Thinks like Vitamin E and Rosemary have excellent properties.

Steve O

Comment

Congratulations Steve, that's sounds pretty damn cool. I haven't used your products yet. Been trying to get the mix and match set from the EU hub for the last few days.

Like a lot of people mentioned a soap that removes pheros, especially cops.

But what about phero infused candles? They could be based on your cover scents, or not. Like how cool would that be for the socials? Or a pleasant smelling cop bomb candle?

Yes to whoever suggested cop free phero sprays for the hair. Also love the idea of infused lotions.

Comment

What about phero infused fragrance oils for diffusers? Or wax melts, where the flame doesn't actually come into contact with the oil or pheromones?

I will say, I've had good experiences with phero infused wax melts and then using the same type of wax warmer for phero infused oils. Absolutely AMAZING!

I wouldn't recommend phero oils for diffusers. I have used my diffuser for the same phero fragrances and could smell the pheromones...eck...
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          interesting, covers didn't help I take it?

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nope. It was bizarre. Didn't see THAT coming

I don't have any thoughts as of now, except maybe you selling your own perfume fixative to enhance the longevity of the perfumes I wear with my pheromones. I'd love to support you.

Want to say congratulations 🎊 on this wonderful achievement.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Do you have any ideas regarding what you'd like to do? XSteveO

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X