yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS213 Chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS213 Chill

These are some notes from my journal. I cannot recall the initial date I began test.

x1-2 XS213 (Chill)
    First wear was a fail for me, lol, as I had a busy day and apparently it made me feel SO chill, that lil Nu and I BOTH fell asleep on the couch for a nap.
    Technically, it was a win, as I got a nap ?

Second wear went better.

x2 XS213 Chill
    It does NOT make me sleepy, lol. The nap of the previous wear had a great deal more to do with a busy day than the blend, though it does have a calming feel. Noticed a mood elevation, more of a happy/pleasant, not manic.

Still need to explore this one more.
    It's just so HARD when all the other blends are calling my name too ?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

What kind of chill?

Cohesion chill or more in the direction of Bliss?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      What kind of chill?

Cohesion chill or more in the direction of Bliss?
      Cohesion makes life smooth. Like "roll with it" for everything that may come up.
      Bliss is happy, IDGF.

Chill is calm(ing) and feels pleasant.

I put on x2 this afternoon, to torso under my blouse.

I'm seeing some of the "just roll with it" in the Mr and lil Nu is in her usual good mood.

I don't "feel" A1 in this like in Cohesion, but I know that feel is very subjective. I'm not feeling the cuddliness of A1 I usually get when I'm with Mr but lil Nu is hungry for attention (but then aren't most toddlers?) lol.

We'll see how things progress...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Cohesion makes life smooth. Like "roll with it" for everything that may come up.
        Bliss is happy, IDGF.

I'm seeing some of the "just roll with it" in the Mr and lil Nu is in her usual good mood.

I don't "feel" A1 in this like in Cohesion, but I know that feel is very subjective. I'm not feeling the cuddliness of A1 I usually get when I'm with Mr but lil Nu is hungry for attention (but then aren't most toddlers?) lol.

I look forward to read more about this testing.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Nice. Good report.
          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Bliss is happy, IDGF.

UPDATE from 12.28.20

Afternoon/evening in with family. Nothing eventful to speak of, a nice quiet/pleasant evening.
            Watched a family movie together, made popcorn.
            Had a "sleep-over" with lil Nu...sometimes I'll sleep in the extra bed in her room, sometimes we'll move just about every blanket we own out to the living room floor and sleep on them (It's super fun for her and makes her feel special to stay up late reading stories or watching movies together )
            Mr stayed up late on a whim to make a dessert for our family get together the next day.
            Good night for everyone I would have to say

Comment

x2 Chill
              Home with family.

Peaceful day. Maybe too peaceful?lol

I did not nap. Lil Nu did not nap. However, Mr Right...napped TWICE!?

Does anyone get so chill that they could/did nap? I recall falling asleep the first time I wore it, but it was a crazy busy day and I put it on after we were home and, well, I did. I drifted off and so did lil Nu. I haven't had it happen again since, but perhaps it can been an effect?

Aside from this odd potential phenomenon, I don't get blatant selfies. I feel calm and content and the family is in an amiable mood as well. If this is the blend at work, then this is absolutely a good thing.

Full disclosure though; we are on holiday (stay-cation really, lol) and we are under no stress or time constraints, as there is little to go do because of local and state restrictions where we live.

On the flip side of that, spending a lot of time together can work some people's nerves, so an amiable household mood could surely be a benefit

Comment

I want to hear more about Chill. It sounds up my alley. Any more reports?

Comment

Definitely sounds like a very interesting blend. Might be perfect for those crowded family get togethers that can sometimes get intense.

Comment

I would love to test this, i really like Bliss which works really well for me giving a cool i don't care vibe!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Wore one spray of Chill today and it felt very calming more than Endearing, very cool chill relax almost like going to sleep but not really,, everyone else around me was chill, this one just does that chill!
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X