yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS208 Endearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know these are new but do any of you have thoughts on differences between this blend and Everyone Loves You?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      I know these are new but do any of you have thoughts on differences between this blend and Everyone Loves You?
      I noticed selfies more readily with Endearing, a playfulness that I particularly enjoy. It seemed to make the mood of others light and pleasant also.

Everyone Loves You did more to draw people to interact with me and me with them, but the selfies were understated for me. I felt like me, happy/easy going, but I feel like the communication/social aspect of the blend is really good
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you dear. <3 Would you ever wear the two together?

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure I will at some point

Wearing both Endearing and Everybody Loves You today at the gym and seeing what happens.
      I'm also intentionally going in a bit early so I can have some alone/stretch time on the mat w/o my trainer.

Comment

I wasn't sure where to put this so I decided to put it in here since Endearing was my base spray and the rest were just extras.

I wore:
        1) xs208
        2) xs214
        3) Fairytale

Gosh, where do I begin. My Saturday was extremely eventful.
        I dropped my mom off at work and put the sprays on her. She was so hesitant but literally stood still to let me put the sprays on her, lmao. I think she doesn't want to admit that they definitely have an affect on her and/or the people around her. After putting the sprays, I said bye to her and began to walk away and then she was like, "where's my hug?!" I was so shocked because my mom doesn't normally talk like that. I'm thinking that was an instant selfie for her.

My sister and I decided to go to Hoboken and once we got there, I put my sprays on before getting out of the parking garage. Once we got out and started walking, we ended up in a nice book store. It was pretty cute. We bought a puzzle. Once we got out of the bookstore and started walking, there was a group of people waiting outside of a bar. I walked past a group of guys and one of them very obviously smiled and waved at me. I smiled back -- but completely forgot I had my mask on, lol.

My sister and I walking and this guy says, "good evening, ladies" and I say hi back. Then he says, "Black Nubian Queens, I love it." It was hilarious. I'm not sure if that was the result of the sprays because similar things have happened before without them.

One big hit was when we were all done walking around Hoboken, we went to Westwood to go to my favorite restaurant. The host of the restaurant owns part of it (it's family owned) and every time I see him, we always chat it up a bit (I started ordering take out from there). But last night, he didn't say much to me (when my sister and I walked in, he looked to be busy with someone else - taking someone elses order). My sister and I sat down and I noticed he constantly kept looking me way.

I got up to go use the restroom and on my way back from my seat, I hear a woman say the word "pretty." I didn't think anything of it and just thought she was having a casual conversation with her husband. But then she looked at her me and then looked at her husband and said, "isn't she so pretty?" And then she said, "excuse me, you are so pretty, very beautiful" and I was blushing, LOL. I was like oh my gosh, thank you. And when I looked up, the host was looking right at me, lol.

A few moments later, the host finally comes to our table and says something to me and he asks me if I'm on TV! I said no, lol but I was a bit shocked because this guy has seen me before and has spoken to me before. He told me everyone thought they recognized me from TV. A few other moments later, towards the end of our dinner, a waiter comes up to our table and asks me if I'm an actress. I say no, just a regular girl from NY.

So my sister, being the little wing woman she is (bc I think the host is super cute but nothing more) plans for her to go to the bathroom while I wait near the hosts station to see if he will actually say something. Turns out, he was in the back, near the restroom eating his food. So change of plans, my sister comes out the restroom and I head back there and he's smiling at me and says, "You look like a super star today, we treated you like a super star." And I tell him, "if you guys treat me like a superstar all the time I'll come back everyday" and he's like, "Nice." (But I kinda think he didn't hear what I said, lol). I come back out of the bathroom and he's still smiling and I tell him to have a good night and his mouth is full of food, so he shakes his head while grinning ear to ear, lol.

Good Saturday!

Comment

Wore this earlier in the week, 1.8.21, 1.9.21 & I.10.21
          Main environment: Work

When I'm busy, it's easy for me to miss self effects.
          Everything feels smooth, calm and flows.
          I have a similar feel of "just roll with it" that I get from Cohesion but with Endearing it's more of a softness and melding of my emotions with my circumstances rather that the IDGF vibe I have with Cohesion

It DID bring out a playfulness in my male co-worker and definately more interaction/conversation. We have worked together before and we worked all this week together. It was a notable difference in behavior.

Had an unexpected and lengthy conversation on break with someone in another department. I rarely see him. It started with an inquiry about lil Nu and then ran the gamut about rearing children and our own childhood experiences. We spoke for almost an entire half an hour!
          This brings menfolk out of their shells me thinks...A++
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oh this sounds soo good, will be trying this out on friday when i'm into town!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I really like this one, there were much more selfies than effects with this today but i really like it, almost a staple!
              So applied one spray to wrist and mixed it with the other wrist, 10 minutes after wearing i'm feeling really confident and swinging my hips lol, people seemed calm around me, i also felt really calm which is unusual for me because i'm normally very argumentative, when i got home i felt tired and went for a nap and i had my hands near my face i felt an invisible hug around me, like a cocooning kind of feeling very unusual, so as i say the results were more selfies, but i really do like it and hope it comes into the shop to buy
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Wore this earlier in the week, 1.8.21, 1.9.21 & I.10.21
                Main environment: Work

When I'm busy, it's easy for me to miss self effects.
                Everything feels smooth, calm and flows.
                I have a similar feel of "just roll with it" that I get from Cohesion but with Endearing it's more of a softness and melding of my emotions with my circumstances rather that the IDGF vibe I have with Cohesion

It DID bring out a playfulness in my male co-worker and definately more interaction/conversation. We have worked together before and we worked all this week together. It was a notable difference in behavior.

Had an unexpected and lengthy conversation on break with someone in another department. I rarely see him. It started with an inquiry about lil Nu and then ran the gamut about rearing children and our own childhood experiences. We spoke for almost an entire half an hour!
                This brings menfolk out of their shells me thinks...A++
                This sound so nice! I have an order to place soon, I'm going to ask for a sample and see what happens.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I need to pair this with Goddess now that I've tested it for a while. I'm curious what facet of Goddess will emerge? Benevolent caregiver? Adored Queen of the universe? Worshipped beloved?

• Usagi
                  Usagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like it’d be so lovely and dreamy.

I am going to introduce him to pheros (subtly). Based on what I have been reading, I am going with Endearing + Goddess. Can't just hit him with a bunch at once. I want him to see me as a Queen who is worthy of being taken care of and more. Hopefully this will encourage more conversation and playfulness.

Comment

Wore this out again tonight, a lot of neck breaks but selfies felt like i actually felt myself, others were in a playful happy mood, i really like this one, it gives others a happy playful mood but gets you noticed at the same time!

Comment

This is indeed a very nice one out of the survival pack. I need to wear it out some more and see how it is post pandemic, I suspect good.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X