yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS208 Endearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS208 Endearing

Pulling some thoughts from my journal to get this started

x2 XS208 (Endearing)
    Wearing this today. Noticed definite mood lift, playfulness - lil Nu is enjoying me, lol. She wants me to be participating in EVERYTHING with her though...perhaps too endearing? ?
    It's been a fun day of playing and coloring and watching Disney's Bluey so far...

x2 XS208 (Endearing) earlier in the day and then x1 drop of XS219 about 9 hours later... because I could.

I'm enjoying XS208 because I get noticable and pleasant self effects almost immediately upon application.
    Playful is the word that comes to mind, for me, but it lifted the mood of Mr as well. Or maybe I should say my mood seemed infectious, with the help of the blend I'm sure ?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I used this yesterday and noticed an increase in tips! A client who never tips (I've been seeing her for over a year) tipped me 20 dollars.

People also tended to ask me how I was doing. I'm usually the one doing the asking and trying to make clients feel comfortable. I'm going to interact with more people today so we'll see if the tip thing is consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I used this yesterday and noticed an increase in tips! A client who never tips (I've been seeing her for over a year) tipped me 20 dollars.
      Nice!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Copied from my journal:

I decided to take xs208 (Endearing) out for a solo test today. I sprayed 1.5 sprays on (first one always comes out wonky) and headed out for some deliveries.

Within minutes I notice I'm pretty turned on. There don't seem to be cops in this blend nor did I apply any, so I'm not sure what that was from, but it was an ongoing thing for me throughout the evening. Not as intense as PSEL or straight cops, but it was there.

First potential hit - a woman who I parked next to right after she had parked asked me if I have enough room. I look down and she is not over the line or anything - I assure her it's fine. She then says "Are you sure? I'm sorry!" Lol. She then proceeds to each door for me that I had to walk through to enter the restaurant.

Next possible hit - I went to an Indian restaurant to pick up an order and the guy tells me it will be another 5 minutes or so until its ready. Over the next five minutes, he must have come back around to me about 4 times saying "It will just be a few more minutes, I'm sorry." In reality it took about 15 minutes, and he apologized many times about the meal not being ready and continually checked on it. When it finally was ready, he apologized yet again for the wait.

A guy who came into the restaurant to pick up food made sure to tell the host I was there first. I was standing in the corner somewhat away from the host's table, so it seemed pretty clear I was not in line (at least to me).

I noticed an ongoing theme of people being very sweet and accommodating to me, as well as apologizing a lot. They attended to my needs fast, and I can't tell if this is due to a status/alpha factor of the blend or more of an "aw, I really want this girl to have what she wants" factor. More testing is needed to determine this.

I really am loving this blend so far and I'm glad I finally solo tested something for a change. I was so tempted to add cops lmao but I'm glad I took it for a spin by itself first. I did notice I was in a good mood throughout the night as well and was calm, patient and content.

I'm so happy XS sent out this blend! I'm dying to test this out on a date (if anyone goes on those anymore...ugh this pandemic)
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Thanks for the reports! Looking forward to reading more....not that my cart needs anymore items

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

x2 Endearing
              Small family get together

Long drive to get there so sprayed x2 to neck just before leaving.
              This puts me in such a pleasant/upbeat/happy mood and it was obvious it was effecting Mr Right. He was our "DJ" for the ride and there was indoor car dancing and singing on the way that HE instigated (almost NEVER happens that way...or I'm finally rubbing off on him? )

After we arrived everyone was in a pretty jovial mood. I noticed I was attempting (ever so slightly more) to watch my verbal filter, only because lil Nu is beginning to notice - and question - things a bit more now, lol. We were all (4 adults and lil Nu) pretty laid back and enjoying the afternoon/evening. My SIL can get a bit manic about food prep and clean-up but she was more willing to allow everone to help and was more relaxed herself. I even heard her self talking, "You know what, just let it sit, they're only here for a few hours and family is more important." I TOTALLY get it. I hate leaving things sit and want to clean up right away and for her, fore SURE, believe me, this was pretty huge!

Mr was taking A LOT more opportunities for PDA than usual, completely unwelcome - NOT Affectionate things, nothing indecent. Coming up behind me to hug/hold me, kissing my neck...at one point Mr had asked me if I was wearing make-up, which I was not. Later on the ride home he was full of compliments, commenting how nice it was to have a family, thanking ME for that (as if I were solely responsible for it). He asked me again if I was wearing any make-up, saying that I looked amazing, that he asked me earlier because I seemed to have a glow and youthfulness (now what girl doesn't want to hear THAT from her man?!), that I was looking good (meaning physically and with a bit of sexy in his voice...).

I know this blend makes me feel and act more playful and I'm pretty sure that translates to my behavior, which I think lead to the youthful comment, but obviously there's something in there that helps beautify and disinhibit and gives a "devil may care" attitude.

Being in even a small group really helped this blend shine, imo, and it was a great day/evening. I applied only 2 sprays at 11:15am and nothing else (well, perfume, lol) and the elicited emotions the blend seemed to help initiate carried (possibly imprint???) into the evening (we got home around 10pm).

A+++

Comment

NuTrix

This sound like a very promising blend.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You will be getting a box set too.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  XSteveO Thank you! <3

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                NuTrix

This sound like a very promising blend.
                I would love to know a guys perspective since this is Unisex...

I'm liking the selfies myself, but, yes, socially, this is looking pretty good

Comment

• Coconut
                  Coconut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds really interesting !

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool

Amazing reports. I want to wear this but a little afraid that my trainer may 'steal' my phero cloud.
                Maybe the key to getting this to work is coming in a bit earlier and stretching alone or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

People also tended to ask me how I was doing. I'm usually the one doing the asking and trying to make clients feel comfortable. I'm going to interact with more people today so we'll see if the tip thing is consistent.
                  Have you had a chance to test out an xs208 + comply combination? I noticed in the attracting client's thread you said the blend itself helps you retain clients and get more tips. But I don't know if you have the chance to do so during covid.
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

look forward to hearing all your reviews on the newbies
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Have you had a chance to test out an xs208 + comply combination? I noticed in the attracting client's thread you said the blend itself helps you retain clients and get more tips. But I don't know if you have the chance to do so during covid.
                      I haven't! I have stopped using pheros completely and since JUST recently I've been allowed to work I've fallen out of the habit of using comply and I can't remember how it compares in terms of tips vs xs208. That combo you mentioned sounds like a really great idea tho. I'm gonna try it out

Comment

I think xs208 (Endearing) would be a great buffer for those of us in which Comply itself might come off too strong - Including me. From the few times I wore it, it felt like how temptress plays on some people lol.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I have Temptress and Comply, would love to test Endearing to see how it plays out, maybe will have to wait for all of the newbies to be able to buy and test
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

For me it's the opposite, i use all my pheros i bought i spray even though everyone is wearing a mask lol
                            the paper surgical ones don't stop the phero smell lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                              For me it's the opposite, i use all my pheros i bought i spray even though everyone is wearing a mask lol
                              the paper surgical ones don't stop the phero smell lol!
                              I dropped this inside of somechick99 journal but here is what I found in the PSX website FAQ - Basically, people don't have to smell them to be affected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	psx-faq.png
Views:	297
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	135404

Comment

I tried this today, I had some residual alpha going on from 24 hours prior. I had to stop over at my Mom's to help my brother. I showered and used no cover and sprayed about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 to upper chest. I immediately felt a nice uplift, I was trying it blind, just pulled a yellow bottle out of the bag, sprayed and set the bottle aside so I would know which one I had used. I was just looking for a social for family. This hit the nail on the head. Another lucky accident with the survival pack.

I usually dally a bit before going to Mom's, sometimes it feels like a duty but tonight I really wanted to go and try to give back, they had been so generous and understanding through my rough Christmas. The computer problem is one I hadn't seen before and I was working on a linux system so I had a few moments of apprehension. My mind stayed clear with this pheromone. I stayed on track and methodical, eliminating problems based on easy fixes first. There was a very short moment of frustration and I was able to move forward almost immediately. The system is old and very slow, I had patience and found a suitable rhythm. I was able to communicate what was and wasn't finding even though the broken apps weren't acting the way i expected them too.

I did have to ask to turn the TV down to think, The repeated din and drone of yesterday's capitol attack was being force fed to me with accompanying angry vulgarities. Politely I mentioned that Mom had a right to not have to hear such vulgarity with out being insulting. I had to repeat myself once but my brother got it and didn't argue about freedom of expression etc. I got the TV turned down to a reasonable volume, low enough to think and the misbehaving applet started to yield to my patient rhythmic prodding and poking.

Now I'm not sure that the pheromone was responsible for the following but others mentioned it above. First my mom slipped me a twenty for a coffee and such. Then I told her she needed to save her money, she was going to live another ten years and needed to save it. She guffawed, I told her she been slacking for the last twenty years and that she may have to fight the next ten. Her eyes rolled, she's ready to go but the joke lit her up a bit anyhow. Next she hands me her food stamp card and say buy some groceries. Recently she had expressed she might want to help a charity. She can't eat much anymore and if she want to try to help someone else with her last breaths, who am I to deny her that right. Hmmm, she changed her mind. I think I want some of that spicy meltable Mexican cheese. I tell her I'll go to the discount store, she insist I go to the Big Bird, the most expensive store around where the cheese is 25 bucks a pound. I agree but I know what I'm really after.

Nexxt my brother who never can shut up when I'm there says, you probably want to ggo soon. What???? Perhaps he want to yell at the TV and need me out of the way but no. He starts raiding the freezer, When I get home I am surprised by the amount he stuffed in that bag. I'm in a good mood, my mind is still sharp, I maintain graciousness amidst the generosity, This pheromone is really nice for family, I wonder how it works for others but pheromones around family are always challenging. I haven't come up with any similar combos. I have one that is a little close and good old Inbetween is magical for rivalries and sibling rivalry undercurrents

I play a few rounds of video game when I get home to check my mind. I'm fast and adaptable, I kick its ass. Many friendly socials slow me down but I find the slow rhythm is not stuck on slow, I can vary it as needed. Nice. In the family environment, I have no suggestions to this mix at this time.

Comment

Okay, definitely wearing this at work today! Hoping my trainer doesn't steal my phero cloud.

Comment

5 sprays on my chest!

I'm not sure if my trainer stole my phero cloud. Maybe it was 50/50, unsure.
                                    Most noticeable hits were when my trainer and I were walking to a section of the gym and one of the other trainers very intentionally waved at me and asked how I'm doing. He's never done that before, lol. As I was doing a set, he stopped to talk to my trainer and stood right behind me (I found out that he's also her mentor).

The part where I think she sorta stole my phero cloud: A lot of the men were staring at her but she also had really cute leggings on!

With every single session now that I've been wearing sprays, she'd been more and more personal with me. Today, she agreed with me when I said I wanted to be a housewife, lol. She also told me about some drama that was happening in the gym. She didn't go into specifics but for what we were talking about, she didn't have to tell me that there was drama.

I don't remember anything else happening after that but after my session I want to Chick Fil A and Starbucks (bad, I know, lol). The starbucks was closing in like 4 minutes but I went in anyway because I saw two people in there. But I played and was like omg, thank you for taking one more person. I asked for a Venti Caramel Ribbon Crunch w/ extra crunch and extra whipped cream. The woman ended up giving me the frapp in a trenta (sp?) cup, even though it's not supposed to go in there and she gave me a small cup with more whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and crunch. That was such a sweet gesture.

This paired with xs214 would be LETHAL.

I take my real estate exam on Friday. Let's see what I can get away with my pairing both of them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X