yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Indi-players testing of P83 from androtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indi-players testing of P83 from androtics

I have so much to say about single molecules. Especially now that my "lost pheromones" were found and shipped to me. Long story short I went to middle east /Africa (Morocco) and thought my pheromones were stolen but they weren't, they just didnt get packed and the hotel we stayed in kept them..luckily I know a guy who worked there and yup, super happy.

Anyways!

P83 is a very interesting formula

I have a notebook full of reports just from P83 (85 pages, messy but whatever)

Have you ever used something but just adding more off or less off that gave you different experiences? All positive experiences but it's weird because I believe that is a molecule that can be broken down to even smaller molecules. Not sure if possible but man it's really good.

Small doses, like nano gram dosages give euphoric affects to you and others around you, the longer it stays the more sexual it turns into, but it is unnaturally attractive. People do notice awkwardness with it.

Let me give you an example. I approach a group of people, open them up, doesnt matter guys or girls, friendly conversation then before you know it , you feel like you know the person for a while as in how he opens up to you while still being excited. Then the longer you are with them(3 hours atleast) it turns into a dark energy where it creates atmosphere of awkwardness. Both the wearer and the person affected seem to be a loss for words and more times than I can count, dejection happens.

I have a play by play if people are interested and would be covering them in the upcoming week or two before covering another pheromone

Interesting observations, 83 has always been a bit problematic for me. I may be looking for the wrong signals.

Comment

So I tested P83 from androtics over a month and I have a lot of things to share.

I had a thread on epi-androsterone on pherotruth which made me respected amongst my peers and had tens of PM's back and forth with some vendors and enthusiasts, long phone conversations as well about what it does and why it acts the way it does.

I'm just gonna type what's on my log about p83 unedited version and I hope it can be of some help. Also I would like to type up and copy paste in the right section as well as in my journal so I hope that's ok. one more thing, I wanna cover more than one single molecule at a time with it's own thread. all these experiences are done a few years ago, just straight for a log into here. So they are not what I'm currently testing(swoon from pheromone Treasures)

Let's start. P83 unfiltered

Comment

I forgot to mention that I will be including my friends experiences as well for reference, their names are in the first post of my journal

But I'll include them here

Walid (middle eastern) 33,

John L (asian, combadian) 30

Tian (black, jamaican) 27

cameron (white, Canadian) 31

Ryan (white, canadian) 25

Kush( albanian) 34

Dan( Kosovo) 30

Me (African/ middle eastern) from Morocco / Lebanese

Comment

I have 83 in 12.5mcg a spray. I don't believe I've ever tried less than a full spray. looking forward to doses on a guy, The girls use a couple sprays I think. maybe we need less?

Comment

Hello

First of all, I wanted to say that the only reason I'm posting hits from a discontinued product from another company(Androtics direct) is that SteveO used to be part of that other company and he came here. And to be honest with you, ever since he left, the company turned into the biggest pile of shit. Anyhow I have faith that SteveO has the equivalent of P83 which is XS83, and he was also working behind the scenes for so many years there. To be fair though, I didn't purchase any products here so I wouldn't 100% know until I get it.

Anyways.

P83

I have decided I wanted to test the lowest I can possibly get mcg wise then go from there. So I have a very small tester vial that is around 1ml or so that gives me about 15 drops total. I transferred 2.5mcg in there and let it sit for 3 weeks, while testing other products, and shaking it once a day for 20 seconds. It gives me around 160nanograms or 0.16mcg

My routine when I start my day has always been, Do 1000 skips (skipping rope) take a shower, apply unscented body lotion then apply cologne(the reason for that it gives me a longer lasting cologne making it linger on my skin for more than 12 hours+, wear clothes, get ready to go out, apply pheromones and step out

Me

34 years old

half African half middle eastern light color skin

Athletic build

AB+ Blood type

First Day

Weather 23 degress celsius sunny

1 drop ~ 0.16mcg

I didn't notice much the first hour or so due to public transit and full busses/trains and everyone is trying to get to work as fast as possible.

At work though, self effects started to hit. I'm the type of person who likes contributing to a topic and give my opinion once in a while, however at work, I felt like I wanted to take over almost every conversation. I felt like I had a lot to say and not enough time. Every time someone comes up with a topic I see myself contributing tremendously to it. It's funny, sometimes I find myself wondering off and transitioning to other topics and people were going along with it happily. It was a good experience but wasn't the best because I felt like it was more for time wasting than anything. I wasted more time talking than actually get work done. I seem to linger and talk to customers more than usual

I did not notice any effect on others to be honest. I work at a coffee shop(store manager) other than a name tag that says so, I work same clothing as my crew. Due to my position, customers have always been nice, and crew always had respect for me and still confide in me for being down to earth and lenient but still firm enough so work gets done.

once a week I visit a place to drop off a cash deposit and sit at a table with 8 of my fellow store managers and talk to the owner about ideas, plans, moving forward with projects, updates, sales etc.

So it coincided with that day and 7 hours after application I found myself not talk as much, less so than normal without pheromones, and even though I keep hydrated, I felt like I'm more warn out than usual, mentally than physically.

Second Day,

My daily Routine* Minus a shower, no pheromones

The reason for that is to find out if I have any residue mone wise or not. Unfortunately I couldn't detect anything outside the norm. It seems like a regular day

Third Day

Daily Routine * 2 drops small vial 0.32mcg total

I felt the need to converse more often than not. Reminded me of an amplified version of Alpha androstenol. I didn't but other people were conversing amongst themselves and it felt like more activity than normal and it is only the people I have been very close distance with. Could be coincidence so take that with a grain of salt. But This molecule with alpha androstenol + Beta androstenol and some EST as a feel good pheromone for men can get a shy person out of his shell pretty easily I believe.

Anyways, the two drops lasted a bit longer than and my theory is that the more mcg's you add the longer it is to break down

What was weird on that perticular day was that I felt like my co workers were more daring in their conversation? No filter or care for the place their at when it comes to topics. I've seen that with a few customers as well. There wasn't a taboo topic not to talk about and it felt like people had this IDGAF attitude.

Fourth day

*Routine minus shower, no pheromones.

I felt more laid back than usual. I didn't have the need to converse but I wasn't much in my head like I usual am when stressed with things and just felt smooth. It could be the residue or could be a restful sleep. I didn't no pick up anything out of the norm on others this day.

?I will cover the other 4 days on my next post as well as my friends reactions and hits.

The plan is to do a 30 day run with this molecule and then report my findings on others as well as commercial lines as well.

Comment

Awesome report, keep it up please.
              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Alright report number 2

2 days worth

I'm trying to find the right format so I can post these reports as often as possible since I dont have access to a computer much and do all my postings through my smart phone. I have big fingers so you will see typo's, some weird ass words not meant to be there(thank you auto-suggest feature), and spelling mistakes.

I was thinking maybe jot notes like i have in my booklet of p83 testing.

Before I start with the reports, I want to mention that everytime I test a single molecule, I start from as low as I can make it within reason and keep on doubling my applications. If I don't then it will take me years just to cover one instead of the 30 days planned.

So on we go

Day 5

The usual morning routine, felt less energetic than usual and a shot of espresso didn't help but I stuck with it and it seemed like a chore that day.

3 drops or .48mcg

Locations tested - bus, work

Notable reactions :

Morning Bus ride:
                `I felt more irritable
                `people were more vocal
                `In the bus, felt people being standoffish and they vocally expressed it.
                `This guy sat right beside me and it felt like just a little bit and he would be on my lap, I told him off, louder than usual and all eyes were on me. He didn't give a shit and just continued sitting there.

Work:
                ~ another espresso shot, felt a lot better

`Everyone seemed to want to communicate. Employees seemed to want to communicate with customers more when I'm around them
                `any conversation I start with a customer seemed to be prolonged
                `felt a little more irritated because I find that those conversation are not meaningful and was a waste of time instead of catching up on paper work
                `Had a meeting with the management team(I'm their boss) and gave them directions on how to go about our new premotions, and how to motivate employees more. A lot of good feedback, even from those shy who don't usually contribute.

Bus back
                ~ I missed the bus and waited 30 minutes but didn't mind it, gave me an excuse to listen to new songs I added in my mp3 player
                `I commented on a woman's tattoo. She had arabic writing on it but it was missing a letter, it bothered the crap out of me and I told her that it doesn't make sense without that one letter. She kept on talking and talking. She wasn't as attractive physically but she was so funny, she made me laugh a lot. She was with her 3 kids.

Day 6

Weekend : Mall
                I broke the pattern and applied .98mcg of p83 instead of taking a day off inbetween. Previous testing showed this molecule doesn't stay to the next day on skin. I didn't take a shower today
                I visited a coffee shop in a cafeteria mall and just sat down and read a newspaper I picked up on the way there.

~This coffee shop I visit frequently and I'm fimiliar with the staff there
                `I saw a guy who worked there taking his break and i mentioned him over. I felt like conversing. He joined my table
                ` We talked about a few things and I commented on his nice necklace, we spoke the same language so it was easy to develop rapport.
                `His co worker, women in her early 30's came to talk to him and I told her not to be scared and there is a seat available. So she took up on that offer and sat down
                `They didn't want to leave, the conversation was fun, relaxed and it was flowing.
                `Visited a lingerie store, I felt daring and a friend told me they had men colognes in the back.
                `Woman, good looking, red head, atleast 7/10 in looks, approached me offering help, and I told her I was looking for a see through bra... for my sister. She gave me the weirdest look and I couldn't help laughing out loud.
                `It was a nice way to break the ice and I have been there for 20 minutes, walking me through the men colognes, and she even opened up new colognes just so i can test them.
                `I sprayed once on her wrist and told her to bring it closer to my nose, she did. I wanted to spray another tester on another wrist and she refused, didn't want to smell like a man. I said what was wrong with that? she didn't give me an answer. Other customers came and that was the end of it. I told her I will come over next week and will buy a cologne but not today, I just felt daring and wanted to see what happened if i came in here.

I went home, been in the mall for 4 hours. Started playing video games, for hours. I play sports games, and my playstyle was out of the norm. I took more risks and it wasn't as fruitful. I got more excited than normal when i pulled them off, and more agitated when the shit hit the fan.

OVerall Conclusion on those days:

P83 at .48mcg and .96mcg amplifies current mood, on me and others. .96mcg more so than lower dose.That is the only way to put it.

Raincheck on friend's tests. I will put that some other time

Comment

I heard that P83 is a disinhibiting molecule. Could it be an effect of its disinhibition that people were louder, you telling off that weird guy, those increased conversations from employees etc., meaning that yours and their increased disinhibition allows you to blatantly express your feelings without filter ?

But the amounts you tested are so low in mcgs, that it will be really interesting how more disinhibiting it will be in the upper mcgs range,from 10 mcgs and upwards etc.

Waiting for further testing reports, and might check out PXS P83 if your reports are indicative of great disinhibition.

I want to see how physically disinhibiting it is in a sexual scenarios, so far, it seems really vocally disinhibiting.

Comment

Oh they will. Stay tuned. Remember, These are old tests, I have one month worth done and over with. Along with atleast 7 other single molecules.

I also have a bunch of reviews on commercial products from other vendors.

Currently, I'm testing True Pheromone's lotion product and I'm on my 11th day so far. Very nice social.

One day when I have plenty of time in front of the computer, I will do this whole "REPORT DIARRHEA" and put out like 10+ reports or so at once lol.

Comment

Lol, i am currently rejuvenated in my mone enthusiasm. I log in to this place even at work in my free time, to read posts by members and post my thoughts too. I love it here, as members have a positive and welcoming attitude, as compared to say, some specific people on other forums etc.

Either way, your reviews are among the top testing reports imo, so keep up the postings as i like your testing methods very much. Would like to hear your thoughts on more putatives and other commercial.products, and since you have a huge experience in Androtics putatives, i also hope that you test their PXS equivalent in the future. That would be really helpful.

Comment

Indi-player if you tested P86 and P96 please share a report.I am really interested in these two.
                        I am pretty sure i will include them in my next order along with XSP130.

Comment

Alongwith P75 too please.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X