yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

medical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical question

Hello!!! I am finding Xist for women is helping me with a medical problem I have. Somethiing related with the immune system. Could somebody tell me what is in it? It would be of great help!!! Maybe I can use some of its components in an oral form. Thank you!!!!

Originally posted by flora View Post
    Hello!!! I am finding Xist for women is helping me with a medical problem I have. Somethiing related with the immune system. Could somebody tell me what is in it? It would be of great help!!! Maybe I can use some of its components in an oral form. Thank you!!!!
    You definitely don't want to use the pheromones orally.

I don't see the molecules on the site but I am curious as to how this helped with an immune system

Comment

Yes. If you're comfortable, could you expound on what it seems to be helping with?
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The only way I could see pheromones helping someone's immune system if the pheromones were reducing stress. When you are stressed, your immune system can actually go haywire causing you to be more prone to sickness.

I don't think it's advisable to ingest chemicals from the pheromones and I also suggest that you follow up with your doctor for other medical related questions!

Take Care!
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

No no no, i strongly urge you not to orally ingest the pheromones, any of them. If you think Xist4women helps your immune system, just continue using it externally.

Best to consult a Doctor.
          Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X