yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SLEEZE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLEEZE!

Has anybody seen the name and want to know why its "misspelled"?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    Has anybody seen the name and want to know why its "misspelled"?

Well I didn't care before but now that you mentioned it. I am hella curious

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Me Too
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I figured it was a way to make it uniquely XS.
      Is it more than that? Fess up!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sleestak.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	132896

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok.
          Even if sleestak has something to do with the name of the product, what's the correlation? Nothing (I've noticed) in this blend that makes people want to run in the opposite direction of me

Click image for larger version

Name:	sleestak.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	132896

THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER!

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Ok.
        Even if sleestak has something to do with the name of the product, what's the correlation? Nothing (I've noticed) in this blend that makes people want to run in the opposite direction of me
        Originally posted by KateD View Post
        THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER!

Hmph - The both of you!

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Now I see the error of my way. Looks like I lacked the movie for proper context...

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ahhahha I can't with you...

I thought you tried to rime with Steve.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg I never thought of that. Steve is a sleeze

Sleestack test

Steve O

Comment

Omg I never thought of that. Steve is a sleeze
          I bet.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Only one thing rhymes with SteveO and its BeevO and Brenda B gave me that nickname in Grenada West Indies. KateD remembers Brenda right?

Steve O

Comment

Only one thing rhymes with SteveO and its BeevO and Brenda B gave me that nickname in Grenada West Indies. KateD remembers Brenda right?
              Omg I couldn't forgot Brenda even if I tried. She still appears in my nightmares

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Omg I couldn't forgot Brenda even if I tried. She still appears in my nightmares
              She wasn't a bad person but unfortunately, she was taught to manage by backstabbing to get ahead. She had a lot of potentials and could have been a strong asset if she would have torn herself away from that. When Tim brought over the Irish and then Christine, it only reinforced that behavior. In the end, it was a contributing factor that lead to the demise of the company.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

What happened?
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                What happened?
                It's an inside joke really. As Steve said she wasn't a bad person. I was very young and she was just very intimidating to me

Comment

It's an inside joke really. As Steve said she wasn't a bad person. I was very young and she was just very intimidating to me
                  Ok.
                  Arsenal

Comment

So... What's going on in this Sleezy thread ?
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I want to know too

Comment

Ok.
                        So.
                        Sleeze.

Sleeze is a tease for sure, lol.
                        It's a genuine cop bomb for starters and is sure to throw off any hope of being professionally minded. I have worn it to work, just a couple of times, to release the beastie and let the fun unfold. By that I mean, just enter a room or group and, without instigation from me verbally, lol, listen to the conversations deteriorate into something to do with sex

We have to wear face coverings for work, we always have, but now they are of a better quality - more layers of filtering paper Basically we have always used them as "spit guards". So like any average surgical mask there are gaps, which is a bonus for phero use Like the virus, any extended time and particles still get through. Consistently, it averages about 10 minutes or so of exposure for reactions to begin.

At home there is a garenteed reaction from the Mr. He goes straight to sex. Talk, touch, insinuating what will be coming/cuming later... He often tries to behave when we have lil Nu around (because she misses NOTHING now with those little eyes and ears!) but he can't seem to help himself being handsy Our sex is a bit more "hungry" and primal, could it be the copulins?

I wish I had more opportunity to wear this around others but the restrictions and recommendations for c19 are really encroaching on my usually avid testing

Oh!
                        I usually wear 2 sprays, but if it's home with Mr Right, x1 seems to be all I need
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

WOW! Sounds pretty intense Nu.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And not a thing to complain about!

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X