yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR94

Does anybody have any reports on xsr94? I just started trying it again a couple days ago. I've spent most of my time with 95. I know a lot of people started with this one of the xsr94/95 pair but I haven't seen anything reported yet?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Does anybody have any reports on xsr94? I just started trying it again a couple days ago. I've spent most of my time with 95. I know a lot of people started with this one of the xsr94/95 pair but I haven't seen anything reported yet?
    Hope NuTrix sees this and answer.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm playing catch up on the forum, but I will report soon!

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      NuTrix. OK.

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

I've started testing it, usually at 2 sprays. It's so much harder to test because I am not around people as often so bare with me.

Selfies: I am convinced this has some type of mood lifting element to it. I feel positive, relaxed and ready to go socialize.

Others:
    Waitstaff at restaurants are definitely more attentive and accommodating. They make recommendations without me asking and are more than happy to make changes to my order that differentiate from what's on the menu. Yes, that's their job, but you can tell when special requests are an annoyance to the server lol.

Aside from out to eat, I've only worn it around my mom. She is definitely more talkative... Like nonstop motor mouth and jumping from topic to topic lol. Usually this annoys me, but I don't mind it when I am wearing this phero and engage her with more than the usual "mmhmm" "yeah mom" responses lol. The last time I saw her, she was getting off work after a long stressful day. She was grumpy when we first met up, but her mood immediately lifted and I swear it was the phero cloud. Sometimes she will stay in that negative space and just keep complaining lol.

Anyways, more testing and feedback to come!

Comment

Thanks, I didn't want to report my impressions first. Most of my observations compare it to 95

I notice a change in visual perception. Flesh tones and similar get warmer. Whereas xsr95 is like looking through an Android phone (cooler), xsr94 is more like looking through an apple(warmer). I notice minor skin mottling and details in hair stand out. pores and the smallest facial hairs pop out. There is a beautifying aspect to this for me, While I am seeing more details many would judge to be imperfections, those imperfections are endearing to me. People look really unique to me.

I also noticed this takes a higher dose than 95. I'm better at two sprays whereas 95 starts to work well at about 2/3 spray (puff( to a full spray. 1.5 max but usually just one.

I did notice a tendency to become more active in the real world. Its subtle but I just sort of get up and start doing things.

I have noticed just a bit of irritability at higher doses or maybe when the higher dose starts to wear off.

It creates a mental state similar to 95 but that state is expressed physically more so than verbally.

I wore it with some neno yesterday and dheas. A little bit of giggling around me and a couple near me in a coffee shop started to get a bit handsy with each other. I'm not sure if there is a connection. Another girl that sat closer to me with her back turned to me never turned around at all and tended to bury her head, once again, not sure of any connection, just an observation. She may have been high too.

Comment

I get where you're coming from as far as the facial details.

I wore 2x out to dinner with my best friend earlier. I took a few selfies and noticed the texture of my otherwise perfectly clear skin while looking at myself in the camera. I have zero pimples right now, but I immediately zoned in on extremely subtle texture on my forehead. It's so subtle it's something only I'd notice and not anyone else lol.

I was again super social (but not overly talkative) and in a good mood. My best friend was in a good mood too. The waiter was very accommodating and checked in often.

It's funny you mention it, because a couple sat down behind me sometime during our visit at the restaurant. It was clearly a couple just from what I heard of their convo, but I never turned around to look at them. They were also super giggly and happy. I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if this phero just has that impact on others.

I saw my mom afterwards and did her manicure (thanks covid). She was in a pleasant mood and seemed relaxed. Zero complaining despite having a busy day of work ahead of her tomorrow. She got an email from a customer saying that the customer would not be shopping with her this year because of the current climate, and my mom took that info in stride rather than taking the "woe is me" route.

I will continue testing this blend. I'm super curious to hear more about it from the creators.

Comment

I just tried it with the starter spray that is not full 1x spray while running erands, the first impression is:

I got in better mode instantly and a there is a certain respect angle from other people. Hard to describe, no intimidating status effect in that regard, but a certain deference, like I was this important elder person that needed to be respected. This effect came from all kind of service people of all ages and both sexes. The women were nice, but men of all ages could not keep talking and smiling to me. It bordered to flirting. This difference was something I observed immediately and made my mood even better.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            I sprayed right on neck, under chin.

XSR 94
          4 Sprays @ 12.5 mcg/spray
          50 mcg

Wooo! I'm buzzin'!

Noticeable mental boost. Focus, vivid color enhancement. Body buzz, slight euphoria. All within minutes of application.

Will report back if my usual non-mone-responder wife is affected.

Comment

XSR94/1x.

This molecule seem to have some beautifying effect too. It is subtle, but there. My face seem just a tiny more sculpted than usual, but of course it could be Diors Backstage Face & Body foundation working really well too.
            Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

So! Mystery bottle 1 that I mentioned in my journal is xsr94. Thank you XS!

I tried it initially at x2 sprays, pulled back to x1 until I felt I had a better handle on it and then went back to x2.

It doesn't have much of a smell, if any, besides the initial blast of alcohol.

For me, it seems to have a stimulant effect. I made the mistake of first trying it in the evening and had a difficult time going to sleep. I had taken some calcium/magnesium before bed so my body was ready to relax but my mind was all over the place. Nothing negative, but certainly not me! It was some 2 hours before I finally fell asleep. I have, however, noticed that my dreams are pretty cool the nights I test this. Sci-fi/action adventure stuff - my FAV!

I seem to hone in on visual details - unusually focused on facial expressions, features, textures, gestures, movements...

Sound was annoying at first. After a few wears it was more discernible what was going on. What was happening was the same level of detail I had visually I also had with audio. All the background noises were deafening. Example: Mr Right listening to his program, lil Nu on her kiddo tablet playing a game, the A.C. droning in the background, traffic, music, me trying to listen to something online. Usually I can block out the world and focus but everything in the background was unusually distracting and I was becoming aggitated by it.

First night I wore it, lil Nu became unusually manic/animated. She seemed hit noticeably. I'm afraid it took us both a long time to actually go to sleep that first trial She was a little giggle/energy box. I believe her imagination goes on overdrive, and believe me folks, being mine, that's no small achievement

I liken getting used to xsr94 to learning how to control my empath abilities -
            While wearing this, I believe a lot of information is being taken in both consciously and subconsciously. If you aren't prepared, or you don't know what's happening, this can be overwhelming depending on where you are and what you are participating in. It's REALLY cool if you know how to use it and how to process - or in some cases deliberately mentally and emotionally limit - the information coming in. Initially, for me, I was surprised by how impacted I was, but that is likely because I'm constantly processing on a cognitive level already. It was a bit of a jolt for me to have an XS product open up those carefully guarded gates with such intensity.
            I see a lot of potential for this BECAUSE if you have any empathic abilities I believe this can expand them (I already consider my empathic nature a "superpower" )

I actually prefer it now at x2 sprays, but I have noticed some irritability/impatience while wearing it. I want to chalk that up to the frustration of trying to limit/process the information coming in more than that it is the product. Like I mentioned, I seem to see and hear all manner of detail and the sensory load may be too much at times.

Still playing with it and look forward to seeing what others are finding!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I get some of the same irritability with old fashion 32 for the same reasons. To much info, and while I try to act nonjudgmental of what I am aware of, the subconscious sometimes files some actions in the jerk category. Well 94 doesn't get like this until I turn up the dose. I am liking about 2.5 but you know how hard that half spray can be to control but there is a bit of buffer as I can go up to 4. Around 4 I seem to start shutting down, like the info is to much to process ao my brain starts to deaden it so that's about my max for focus improvement. I think I noticed th e audio too but I have to go back to that as I don't listen to a ton of music. The audio on Zoom may be annoying, I have to recheck that too.

I want to get some banol to try it with. Ran it with Thinker{Bnol/epi} last night and the info I picked up was leads me to think I shouldn't wear this combo around negative people because of the empath stuff. But I didn't get drawn in but frustrated and bit angry. Lots of info, bad info in was bad mood out though. turned alpha reaction even though empathy is more beta by its receptive nature.

So, if you amplify the info in, what do you want to do with it? filter it, bounce it back out, transform it?

Comment

this was nice, light. 1 spray exotica, 1 drop api, 1.25 spray xsr 94. Went to see family. My moms face looked thin but swollen on either side of nose. maybe sinus inflammation. food tasted good, worked for a few hours trying to sort through some HVAC tools on a website. Started to get a bit frustrated but was able to pull it back together. The added focus kept pulling me further down some rabbit holes of part numbers but overall we pulled and separated a lot of info. My brother sizzled out before me and we worked together well, I almost alphaed him on a certain tool pick but was not over bearing and dropped it back to him. I did well but the overbearing frustration was there but managebale at these doses.

Comment

this was nice, light. 1 spray exotica, 1 drop api, 1.25 spray xsr 94. Went to see family. My moms face looked thin but swollen on either side of nose. maybe sinus inflammation. food tasted good, worked for a few hours trying to sort through some HVAC tools on a website. Started to get a bit frustrated but was able to pull it back together. The added focus kept pulling me further down some rabbit holes of part numbers but overall we pulled and separated a lot of info. My brother sizzled out before me and we worked together well, I almost alpheid him on a certain tool pick but was not over bearing and dropped it back to him. I did well but the overbearing frustration was there but manageable at these doses.

Comment

Muestereate I was considering this with Thinker also, but was concerned about intensity. When I wear Thinker I can get into a zone where I don't want to be interrupted. The same thing crossed my mind about negativity.

I haven't gone higher than x3 and don't think I'd want to go above 2. Seems a waste and also more likely to get impatient/irritable. I don't act out on it, but I DO feel it.

I am curious how it will play with other blends. I've only worn it with Cohesion4w and Fantasy (each blend separately, not together). Both seem to buffer it, bringing down the intensity a good bit.

When revisiting audio, note background noise and see how it affects your mood (music, television program conversation, life - traffic, people talking near you, etc.)
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes it has been intensifying many blends to the point of them becoming over bearing. i've noticed this a lot with the mens blends heavy in adrosterone. That is why I backed API down to just one drop.

Thinker is intense/heavy with just one large spray from a 30ml. I need to put some in a sampler and dial it up slowly. It makes sense that it should go well but its not been great with that or VooDoo. but, once again it may be dose dependent on VooDoo as well.

I may try it with connections tonight or tomorrow. My goal there is that it is another bnol heavy blend. Instead of Bnol epi-pregnenolone, it would be bnol/anol and I can isolate if its bnol.

In general I have been turning down all doses. Another option is to keep old doses and put the 94 in a sampler and sneak up on it 1/2 spray at a time. This may work better than higher doses of 94 because of masks. I'm not getting any hits through masks with my lightest doses but the feel good self effect wise.

Comment

Ran this tonight with connections. I stayed with androsterone also because it is nice. 2 small drop/dots of overdose gel sides of neck, 2 drops of connections oil under chin and then one sample spray of xs 94, followed by a second. cover was 6 well spread out sprays of L'aventure Blanche.

overall I felt light and fresh even before the Blanche. Blanche is cool wit many different citrus notes with a cool dusty base. When I put on the second sample spray of 94 the connections got just a little heavy with a bit of an apologetic vibe but people opened up. The light and fresh vibe at low doses is a real nice change compared to the heavy men's blends even though Overdose has a lot of androsterone. I was worried about the anol in connections. The second spray did amplify some heaviness that is not often in anol. I've noticed this a few times. I think it kind of inverts anol's lightheartedness, conversation is there but slower. Touchy with anol in my experiences.

I think the light dose of 94 and keeping my other doses at their sweet spots is more the way to go instead of doubling the 94 and cutting down the other pheromones. I say this because the room got hit more, but when I switch it around, I get hit by the 94 but others don't react and I'm left in sensory overload in an environment that is not really creating any more hits and reactions to sense.

This was a good combo but I could have used less apologizing. I was too concerned with offending people imo but people respected that I was trying to respect them.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If xsr94 is a single (and I believe it is) it makes sense that it would compliment a blend as an addition rather than the other way around

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yeah, I agree. Steve had asked that I try all kinds of doses so I went high rather fast and then started comboing instead of the other way around.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        • If xsr94 is a single (and I believe it is) it makes sense that it would compliment a blend as an addition rather than the other way around
                        • Very good observation.
                        Arsenal

Comment

2x on neck.

Increases cognitive abilities when it comes to sound and music.

Examples.

When in the studio with the band, everything goes smooth, like I can see the tone flying above my head before playing it and no many retakes is needed. This worked on everybody in the studio with me.

When relaxing and listening to music upstairs, I become one with the music immediately, it just flows.

I need to pair it with the spring sexii bottle that high lighted quiet artistic experiences and see what happens.

Arsenal

Comment

OOh wondering which one of these to wear tonight wether 94 or 95?
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Most people like the 94 better it seems. Something about 95 makes me hypnotized by eyes.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              BOTH! x1 on right wrist, x1 of the other on left!

In the end went with one spray 94 on neck and one drop of Desire me oil on the other side of neck, at the moment i feel butterflies in my stomach kinda giddy lol
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Soo after a couple of hours now of wearing just one spray to the neck, i really like it, all colours really stand on the tv, just like when you go into a shop and buy a new TV, the colours are brilliant, very bright

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X