yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Female equivalent of A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female equivalent of A1?

So I've been doing some reading and it appears that androstadienone is the "love pheromone" when it comes to making women develop romantic feelings for guys. I'm wondering if there is an equivalent molecule that women produce that causes men to develop romantic feelings? I was guessing est but I'm new to the molecule aspect of this whole thing.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Good question.
    Xist, lol, for women, and whatever magic is in that bottle.
    A1 makes my guy cuddly, not really sexually charged, mostly touchy/cuddly.
    Girlfriend has something worthy in there for taking down walls, though not necessarily leads to love.
    Est is good, for my guy, in that he gets all soft/guardian on me. Good for affection.
    Full disclosure though, I can count on 1 hand some negative reactions from guys who didn't go for the sweet soft vibe Est can give.
    It's easy to get a guy turned on. It's easy to pick bonding blends to build infatuation, but most guys, while they enjoy attraction, have some internal fear/apprehension/trepidation with L.O.V.E.
    I'm interested in finding out the magic molecule though ^_~
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Est.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Depends on the guy. In general women seek men of status but healthy men want women with close to but a tad less status than them. Someone to care for, provide for, and cooperate with and trust. But I'm probably just projecting.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          That doesn't sound like a terrible projection What molecule produces "love"/romantic feelings? Not to be confused with lust/attraction? Does A1 affect you/men in this way at all?

I get the impression EST alone evokes protectiveness more than it does love/romance. EST/P96 might be a good combo for that added romantic vibe.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X