yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nervousness and Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervousness and Attraction

Interesting study... subjects reported increased attentiveness, smiling, staring, heart rate, giggling/laughter, blushing, and difficulty concentrating during the first encounter with someone they're attracted to. Women's voices went up while men's voices stayed the same.

From an evolutionary standpoint, the authors suggest that the purpose behind by these reactions could be to communicate honest interest in someone you're attracted to.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...50-019-00127-y

increased attentiveness, smiling, staring, heart rate, giggling/laughter, blushing, and difficulty concentrating during this first encounter. Both sexes reported speaking faster and being less able to express themselves clearly, and women reported using a higher pitch and having a more unsteady tone of voice during an initial encounter of attraction.
    new hit indicators. I have encountered the higher pitched voice and didn't know what to make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

new hit indicators. I have encountered the higher pitched voice and didn't know what to make of it.
      Maybe it wasn't a Female.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

NO, it wasn't like that. Most of my gay aquantences are female. I don't think I hang where the guys frequent. I can't remember specifics but I remember being puzzled at how to react. I keep having this vision of this mousey little girl that has a guy already but that may not be it. Someone may have been interested that would have surprised me for any number of reasons but it went over my head. That used to happen all the time. I used to have to have friends tell me when a girl was interested. I couldn't read it at all but have gotten much better at spotting them. I do seem to still have some trouble discerning TYPES of interest. Most are not sexual or mating but pheromone curiosity, chit chat Tarot, psychology etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X