yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which Pheromones Repel People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Pheromones Repel People?

With all the social distancing going on, I haven't been using attractants. I've actually been working on the opposites. Looking for good team work combos but last week I really dropped my phero usage just because I'm not going out. But we here at XS have found quite novel uses for Pheromones other than just sex. Even though it goes against my grain, It may be beneficial to all to do this social distancing thing that they are forcing on us anyhow.

So We've probably all had stuff that pushed people away by accident. What strikes you as the MOST polarizing Pheros, combos, doses etc that may keep people at a considerable distance?

Any Ideas? My goal is to go to Walmart, down the toilet paper Aisle and for everybody to move out of my way while I load up my buggy. JK

An overload of SOB perhaps?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

On the surface that sounds good but it is more liely to send the whole store into a Corona flash dance

jennifer beals dancing GIF

Comment

Most thing high in AndrostEnone At least for me
        Ascend solo.
        Haven't tried it, but imagine Dominant Ascend would do the trick
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I touched a shopping buggy handle and ate a mini donut on the way home. As soon as I realized I had forgotten to wash my hands My lungs started to burn, I went into hyperventilation, the room started to fade in and out and a pounding in my carotid made my ears hurt. man this corona is like cyanide gas in a shower. So I washed my hands and I'm ok except for the earache, which makes my throat tense and I suspect a coming sore throat. I'd like to gargle with some perfumers alcohol or clorox>

2 drops API, 1 drop fantasy and one spray boyfriend. no hits.

Dominant Ascend may indeed fix me but I'm suspecting deeper issues.

Please pardon me while I go back into Corona Virus denial.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my! You've got it baaaaad

My denial is an essential service

Comment

My daughters second work friend now has it and can't breathe and she is only young 20,
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I am guessing this one would do the trick? I am also considering using it to make breaking up with girls easier? Or am I missing the purpose of this mone? XS148 (DESTROYER /M

XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Never tried destroyer. SOB is the most IDGF I know of. It might have to much attraction though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Never tried destroyer. SOB is the most IDGF I know of. It might have to much attraction though.
                  I'm sure you'll be mobbed picking up the Toilet Paper!
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

The girls here won't even look at a man in the stores, head down, eyes away. I did run into a real tall Blond the other day and for a moment she forgot and we almost closed distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      The girls here won't even look at a man in the stores, head down, eyes away. I did run into a real tall Blond the other day and for a moment she forgot and we almost closed distance.
                      Funny you mentioned that cause i did the exact same thing today when i passed a guy and he asked me to look at him so he could see my face lol, couldn't see much anyway with the face mask on lol!

Comment

Maybe try XS148?

Comment

What about Dominant Ascend or Brute?

And the mean eye.

Or douse yourself in excessively strong cologne (a double edged sword though).
                          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                          LAL: Nude Alpha
                          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

P83 solo seems to make some people anxious, so it's frequently paired with a "mellowing" mone (usually P86).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X