yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS206

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS206

SO!

I came home Friday afternoon and there is a PURPLE package (as opposed to the normal pink) on my doorstep and I'm all, "Dayum?! Did XS overnight my order? I was also excided because, well, PURPLE PACKAGING!

No. It was not my order overnighted...

Even better! well almost, lol... It's a new goodie to try out!

It came in the usual zip bag, with a large spray bottle that says:

XS206
    Room Deodorizer

There was a little square obsorbent pad, I'm assuming in case it leaked, but no other clues than the information on the bottle: Weight in fluid ounces, address, phone...little bunny picture noting that this product is NOT tested on animals...

Of course the first thing I did was open it to smell it
    It reminds me of something. It is not in your face overpowering, just barely there citrus and something else...

When I sprayed it I definately got that "neuttralizer" sense. It's not made to mask odors (like a fabreeze type product that neutralizes but also has a cover fragrance as well). This one actually neutralizes. Its own fragrance fades and I was left with "clean" and nothing else (which I personally prefer).

Now. Here's the kicker.
    My mone sensitive nose thought, for barely a second (because I was too close to one spray over my head, lol) that I smelled a pheromone in one of those droplets floating down. But it was gone as quickly as I thought I smelled it and now that everything is settled I smell nothing at all but "clean".

I have had coffee already this morning and am happily sitting here in peace and quiet before everyone else is awake, so that alone garners a good mood, so I can't officially say that I detect pheromone effect There is an ever so slightly buzzy feel that could be it (which I do get with exposure to new pheromone blends initially), or it could be the coffee or placebo expectation

Also.
    I am going to spray this on Mr Rights pillow when I get the chance, to see how powerful the neutralizing ability of this is. There is something in one of his hair products that offends my nose horrifically. If it can neutralize that then this will be worth its weight in gold! Think of the laundry it will save me from doing so often!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Sucha a great report,as always!

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

Its all very natural and non-toxic ingredients. The scent is citrus with a hint of ozone. Definitely has some relaxing/happy mones in there.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozone! That's what it is! I've only had samples of fragrances with it as a note. I honestly thought it was part of the neutralizing effect until you rung my bell

Do you detect any cops?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      No but it was only for a fraction of a second that I thought I smelled something familiar...

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      He, he he.

Received my bottle as well. I'm going to spray this in my mom's room, and in my grandma's room!

Comment

Got this also I love the scent using to spray my room before nights out from now on
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I got one too, I put about 6 sprays on the pad and set it by the garbage. SO far no nasty smells and something in there stinks So it is working on food odors.

For the very slightest moment I detected a hint of a Febreeze note. That might have been that OZone Steve mentioned. I liked the scent but I thought it was a bit floral and powdery. At first I did say citrus but that faded. I think the whole scent package faded pretty fast like Nutrix mentioned.

I want to see if this can neutralize pheromone exposed clothes next. I know it wasn't designed for garbage but it was the toughest test in my house today.

Comment

Sprayed Mr Rights pillow (with the residual smell of that gawd awful hair product of his. Hehe, I must've spayed too heavily (I WANTED it to work ) because the ozone note stayed longer than when sprayed into the air.
          I have a real test coming up...
          Fish.
          I will be making fish for dinner. It will be fun to see if it can take that out of the air...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

My bottle of XS206 came yesterday.

I tried 1x immediately I open up the package and started giggling. Could this deodorizer be a sibling of some sort to Odyssey?

Anyway I will try it alone for some times while cooking and the spring is packed with concerts and festivitas, so I will have a lot of different test rabbits to help me unlock the secrets of this blend too.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I like the drydown of this product. To me it has a sandalwood incense sort of scent and something sort of green like oakmoss but wetter that complements the dryness of the incense.

I think it has taken some bad scents out of the air and is allowing my nose to smell more things which is counterinuitive for a deoderizer but the scents I'm smelling are intriguing.

I sprayed the arms on my easy chair quite liberally. A lot of pheromones I apply to my arms probably get rubbed off there. I can't smell anything different on the arms but some pheromones are starting to work better on me. Self effects have been dampened lately. I blamed the dryness of my skin.

The pheromone effect was kind of energizing, I couldn't sleep and stayed up all night in that chair.

Instead of changing my bed sheets I sprayed them. They still need washed of course but they pick up a lot of old pheromones too and I have found old pheromones are not as good as fresh ones. I seemed to sleep well in the bed but it was shortened. For whatever of a multiple of reasons I woke up painfully horny. But that could have been the SOB I wore the night before. I can still smell the SOB fragrances (Amber Musk I think) 12 hours later.

Comment

has everyone been sent this?, or just buyers?
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't purchase anything, I am domestic though. If you didn't get any maybe it is shipping costs?????

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                The pheromone effect was kind of energizing, I couldn't sleep and stayed up all night in that chair.
                No giggling?
                I ask since I am always looking for a weed substitute since I won't allow anyone to smoke/take anything illegal in my home.
                Arsenal

Comment

No giggling for me. I did think I caught a whiff of Clary sage but it was just a wisp and then gone. Enough to make me think of Odyssey but Odyssey doesn't set me to giggling either. I did have a shit eating grin on my face but I attributed that to having a good day the day before. I think I mentioned that pheromones had been a little flat for me the last few weeks. I think the deodorizer had something to do with them starting to work again. I was working with 106 when everything sort of quit but things are working well again. I quit playing with 106, deodorized with 206 and used some lotion on all the parts of skin that I used pheromones on and did laundry with Borax added. No giggles for me but the girls are smiling again. Corona Virus has everybody keeping extra distance, not a great time in history for pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    has everyone been sent this?, or just buyers?
                    I'm assuming if you've made a recent purchase & request it in your order you'll receive one.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

oh okay thanks
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        My bottle of XS206 came yesterday.

I tried 1x immediately I open up the package and started giggling. Could this deodorizer be a sibling of some sort to Odyssey?

Anyway I will try it alone for some times while cooking and the spring is packed with concerts and festivitas, so I will have a lot of different test rabbits to help me unlock the secrets of this blend too.
                        As of Thursday this is not possible. I will of course try it home here alone and report everything that happens.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          SO!

I came home Friday afternoon and there is a PURPLE package (as opposed to the normal pink) on my doorstep and I'm all, "Dayum?! Did XS overnight my order? I was also excided because, well, PURPLE PACKAGING!

No. It was not my order overnighted...

Even better! well almost, lol... It's a new goodie to try out!

It came in the usual zip bag, with a large spray bottle that says:

XS206
                          Room Deodorizer

There was a little square obsorbent pad, I'm assuming in case it leaked, but no other clues than the information on the bottle: Weight in fluid ounces, address, phone...little bunny picture noting that this product is NOT tested on animals...

Of course the first thing I did was open it to smell it
                          It reminds me of something. It is not in your face overpowering, just barely there citrus and something else...

When I sprayed it I definately got that "neuttralizer" sense. It's not made to mask odors (like a fabreeze type product that neutralizes but also has a cover fragrance as well). This one actually neutralizes. Its own fragrance fades and I was left with "clean" and nothing else (which I personally prefer).

Now. Here's the kicker.
                          My mone sensitive nose thought, for barely a second (because I was too close to one spray over my head, lol) that I smelled a pheromone in one of those droplets floating down. But it was gone as quickly as I thought I smelled it and now that everything is settled I smell nothing at all but "clean".

I have had coffee already this morning and am happily sitting here in peace and quiet before everyone else is awake, so that alone garners a good mood, so I can't officially say that I detect pheromone effect There is an ever so slightly buzzy feel that could be it (which I do get with exposure to new pheromone blends initially), or it could be the coffee or placebo expectation

Also.
                          I am going to spray this on Mr Rights pillow when I get the chance, to see how powerful the neutralizing ability of this is. There is something in one of his hair products that offends my nose horrifically. If it can neutralize that then this will be worth its weight in gold! Think of the laundry it will save me from doing so often!

This sounds amazing!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X