yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist, Celebrity, & A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist, Celebrity, & A1

Does Xist or Celebrity have Androstadienone (A1) in it?

I know sometimes things are not listed or listed as "unknown additions", so it makes it hard to tell if there is a small amount in the blend. Thanks for any answers.
    Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

I cannot say definitively of course, but from my own experience with A1 I don't believe it's in Celebrity or Xist4w. I cannot speak for Xist4m.
    Last edited by NuTrix; 02-29-2020, 10:40 AM. Reason: Cuz I cannot spell...lol
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

kinda feel like it doesn't it? but XIST NEVER makes me depressed in any way. there is some speculation that it has some 96. That could give that feel to it without the depression and I never have any negative reactions to xist ever.

Comment

Some say it has 96, some say it has something similar. I'm thinking something similar, given the big deal everyone made over real 96 ages ago. Sometimes people remember things better than they really were.

I think A1 would run contrary to the purpose of Xist, but I'm not sure if the bonding aspects of A1 are the same if you were to use a very small amount, like less than 2mcg. I could see small amounts being used to add a calming or smoothing element.

Neither of these mixes contain large amounts of A1 that I can tell, but if I can be sure of it that would be nice. Thanks for the responses.
        Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X