yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bare Molecule Test @ 400mcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Molecule Test @ 400mcg

This is a standard for me testing bare unscented molecules from a new source.

RATING OF A-NOL @200mcg + B-NOL @200mcg

Dead-lift Factor (DLF): ~18" @ application, ~9" @ 5Min, ~ 2-3" @30Min-4HR

Throw Factor (TF): Approximately 5ft-10ft from downwind ~30-45sec, 3ft upwind at ~2min

Hit-Zone Factor (HZF): X2 (double application @100mcg/ea)

Burn-Factor (BF): Fast Burn @ ~1Min-45Min, Slow Burn @ ~46min-2-1/2hr, Subtle IOI after 2-1/2hr

Shot Clock Factor (SCF): @FastBurn ~1-3min un-engaged/~20sec engaged, @SlowBurn 3-5min un-engaged/~1.5min engaged

Combo-Breaker Factor (CBF): This is a chatty mix, a take off the old Come Talk to Me, but jacked up. From experience this mix is a BEAST with some -none, taa,tah,p86 and a magical sprinkle of P96@~40mcg..... so a total application of just around ~340mcg LOL

Cover Scent (CS): Paris Hilton for him, applied at 5 sprays to clothes and chest, none to application points. (very light scent, cucumber melon)

This is a mix that will take away inhibitions, as well as cause the subject to be somewhat submissive and open to suggestion. That is Anol/Bnol for you, openness and blatent honesty / BFF

Shits & Grins (SG's): After application I decided to apply 2X-sprays of ImpaXS over the 400mcg of Anol/Bnol I had on. What I experienced was a magical p**sy Tornado (for rest of details, refer to my Journal)

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X