yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

One Stop Shop: Pheromone Molecules + Putatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Stop Shop: Pheromone Molecules + Putatives

So here I am on the PXS website looking for new sprays to buy... and I realized I basically have all the women's sprays already.

OutspokenOne mentioned I should consider looking at the putatives and I'm also considering some research molecules.

I also figured that we can definitely use a thread that gives us information on the sprays that some of us are probably are curious about. I want this thread to be a one stop shop for all the reviews for the sprays we aren't familiar with, so we won't have to do too much searching throughout the forum.

PHEROMONE MOLECULES - RESEARCH
    xsr27 -
    xsr30 -
    xsr31 -
    xsr32 -
    xsr33 -
    xsr34 -
    xsr35 -
    xsr36 -
    xsr37 -
    xsr38 -
    xsr42 -
    xsr46 -
    xsr54 -
    xsr65 -
    xsr66 -
    xsr69 -
    xsr75 -

PHEROMONE PUTATIVE - ALTERNATIVES
    XSP-F -
    XSP-L -
    XSP-H -
    P74 -
    P75 -
    P79 -
    P82 -
    P83 -
    P86 -
    P91 -
    P93
    P96 -
    P100 -
    P102 -
    P104 -
    P106 -
    P107 -
    P109 -
    P110 -
    P111 -
    P112 -
    P114 -
    P115 -
    P119 -
    P130 -

This is such a smart idea, good job for coming up with this! I'm going to definitely start posting my reviews on putatives here.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
      This is such a smart idea, good job for coming up with this! I'm going to definitely start posting my reviews on putatives here.
      Whenever someone updates with what a spray as done for them, I'll update it in the original post so everything can be on the first pg, lol. I'm all about making lives easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Whenever someone updates with what a spray as done for them, I'll update it in the original post so everything can be on the first pg, lol. I'm all about making lives easier.
        That's very convient! I think everyone should post a concise review on each putative/research molecules and you can just put in the most concise details out of the combination of all of our reviews. For example, me, Scorpion, @ildergrier and NuTrix each put a review about P86 and you just summarize all our reviews. Or you can also just grab the descriptions from their page on Pheromonexs.
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          Good idea!

I Also think it would be nice to add the named molecules because there are still plenty that we have very little information on.

Comment

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a good idea as well!

i have a few coming on your list so will add!
        P86
        P114
        P106
        need to recieve and try lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

do it all set out cool like excel etc for each easier to read and test
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            i have a few coming on your list so will add!
            P86
            P114
            P106
            need to recieve and try lol
            Awesome!
            I'm excited to see your reviews!

Comment

i also ordered diff tech which i will add to these before testing 8 drops to each!

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

That's very convient! I think everyone should post a concise review on each putative/research molecules and you can just put in the most concise details out of the combination of all of our reviews. For example, me, Scorpion, @ildergrier and NuTrix each put a review about P86 and you just summarize all our reviews. Or you can also just grab the descriptions from their page on Pheromonexs.
                i think each ones reviews are different!
                i know my reviews might be different from nutrix etc, so each review is different

Comment

i think each ones reviews are different!
                  i know my reviews might be different from nutrix etc, so each review is different
                  Yeah but the concise review wouldbe of a theme that most people agreed on. You can still write your review even if it's different, it may not get included
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

okay thanks so if its not concluded it won't be included

Comment

if mine is not taken into account i won't bother people to read my reviews

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I will read your reviews. I'm still waiting to read that you put a policeman in handcuffs and have driven a therapist crazy

if mine is not taken into account i won't bother people to read my reviews
                      That's a little dramatic but okay
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

This is a great idea, apart from the descriptions for some putatives on PXS website, there are some that have no description so this would certainly help

Comment

Take a chance, buy the putatives/molecules there is no information about and start doing research. You won't be dissapointed.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If people have already reviewed a putative, it might be a good idea for them to put a link to that review in their post, as well. Especially if it is long or includes personal details that they don't want to reiterate here. It might just make it a little less messy, but those are just my thoughts. Sometimes searching for the reviews gets daunting... especially in journals.

Coconut I could be wrong here, but I THINK what they meant was, the reviews that are generally the same would be included in the list, and have individual results in the individual posts. Kind of gather the "most common effects" in the list at the top. We all have varied results based on our own chemistries and the chemistry of the targets we have. So there will ALWAYS be unique responses, and sometimes no response at all. But if everybody gets a DIHL from wearing PSEL, then that kind of thing would be shown in the list at the top as a common response to the molecule. That doesn't mean your individual reviews are not valid or wanted.
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                            If people have already reviewed a putative, it might be a good idea for them to put a link to that review in their post, as well. Especially if it is long or includes personal details that they don't want to reiterate here. It might just make it a little less messy, but those are just my thoughts. Sometimes searching for the reviews gets daunting... especially in journals.

Coconut I could be wrong here, but I THINK what they meant was, the reviews that are generally the same would be included in the list, and have individual results in the individual posts. Kind of gather the "most common effects" in the list at the top. We all have varied results based on our own chemistries and the chemistry of the targets we have. So there will ALWAYS be unique responses, and sometimes no response at all. But if everybody gets a DIHL from wearing PSEL, then that kind of thing would be shown in the list at the top as a common response to the molecule. That doesn't mean your individual reviews are not valid or wanted.
                            Thank you for explaining that. That is exactly what I meant.
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Another option is to just make a list of links to good posts, we can link directly to a post number. An attempt to generalize in a single sentence would of course be best but we all know that most of these have numerous subtleties and leanings in addition to the main direction they can send a blend.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                Another option is to just make a list of links to good posts, we can link directly to a post number. An attempt to generalize in a single sentence would of course be best but we all know that most of these have numerous subtleties and leanings in addition to the main direction they can send a blend.
                                That's a good idea, too!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X