yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which blends are good for Focus + Concentration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which blends are good for Focus + Concentration?

I need a bottle that is filled with "intelligence" and focus. Sometimes I'm an airhead at work and I need something that will help me critically think at work. Also something that will help me focus at home or activities that require "focus"
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

thinker?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

For me it is APi but I think NuTrix can give you the right hint since she has enough experience with male blends as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
        For me it is APi but I think NuTrix can give you the right hint since she has enough experience with male blends as well.
        hmmm I'm so hesitant with buying male pheromones for some reason
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

hmmm I'm so hesitant with buying male pheromones for some reason
          Which I can totaly understand
          Wait for NuTrix opinion/response on this and decide afterwards if this is something you could wear.

Comment

Has anyone tried XSP106 or XRS32?
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

no bought XSP114 and XSP106
            you will love 106
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I have but have not yet tested xs106 for exactly this. Ildergreier sold me on purchasing that one too, lol.

Blends that I have had clear thinking/been articulate with:
              Dancing Joker's Bonding Blend
              Limitless
              SOB
              Pregenolone
              P74
              Cohesion4w
              Thinker
              Combining x2 Babe, 2 drops copulin oil and 50mcgs of b-nol

Phaethon APi makes me feel calm and put together. Assertive, confident. Absolutely IS an awesome blend. The ones mentioned above seemed to clear, specifically, the fog of what I refer to as my "mommy brain"
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X