yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsp92 REPORTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsp92 REPORTS

I got some xsp92 recently, It was one of Steve's cleaning out the closets deals. I ordinarily wouldn't have ordered it. but like so many of XS's surprises, it too is becoming a pleasant one.

It will take a while to explore this but I have run it about a half dozen times now. I got it in 12.5 but the item description says it gets real alpha at only 2. When I ordered I wasn't looking for more alphas so I started with 12.5 a couple times around the house. I didn't notice a whole hell of a lot at home so I tried it in combo to see if I could notice ana difference to known baselines.. It wasn't until I got down to 6 that I started to notice some outgoingness. Since its effects are mild I ran 6 with some stuff. API, Fantasy is a chatty attraction combo for me that I know well.

Somewhere around 3 and 4 I started to get some bewildering. It wasn't bad but some task related performance suffered. I was becoming ungrounded from my baseline in an unfamiliar way. Around three the bewilderment is giving way to a different sort of outgoingness. I've run it with SOB, not so great but not bad, SOB rarely is not fun.

2 is where it started to identify itself. it seems to make me outgoing and assured but not in a typical alpha testosterone sort of way. This worked on subtle things I didn't know I was ashamed of and eradicated that shame. These are not perverted shames but more cultural. For instance the day before I talked about sex. It didn't phase me in mixed company to talk about it being more difficult without a little alcohol or pot. This did not make other people want to talk openly about sex I should note. But I talked with several ladies and picked up their phone numbers even after they had overheard me and we talked of other things. I established rapport with a gay friend but not in a gay fashion. He did share his anger with a couple past lovers, not the intimacy but how he still heard their voices in his head talking down on him.

Still at 2, I also wore this with neno and Inbetween194. Normally I don't ever say anything when I do stuff for people, I can go decades of silent work and sacrifice for others without a word. I actually have a sort of shame about bringing it up. This doesn't stop people from rolling over me like my sacrifices didn't exist. Weird thing, to be ashamed for being helpful but sometimes I can't help it so its no big thing. Not today, between the neno party and the inbetween I was crossing all kinds of barriers with people I barely recognized Some of that is not the 194 or neno though. Their is something social about having no shame if the ego is not inflated over it.

A lot of ALPHAs make you seem a big shot type or status type of alpha or a sex type alpha but there is another kind of alpha, people wanted to talk and really converse with someone that was good with themselves. API does this but in a different quieter way. I can get good with myself but it is a silent and peaceful style of contentment. This is not quiet. while it is described as an alpha, it's social potential is still untapped.

I am not getting any ghosting from male or female that I have noticed yet. I don't think it scares people like most alphas.

I did run this solo once, at 3 I approached a guy about a job I have been wanting to ask for but I have been hesitant to ask for because I guess I'm somewhat ashamed that I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it. Neither embarrassed or ashamed nor anxious. I keep thinking how flirt helps me over anxiety humps, xsp92 does this too but with a different mechanic. Hopefully I'll be able to articulate that better with some more use.

2 with one spray limitless, one spray In between 40 mcg neno. Workout was easy, complimented on looks. Continued to be outgoing in a positive manner. Normally I am backwards about sharing my struggles as struggles. I guess its ego that does this but sometimes I am embarrassed that hard things were hard. Today they were instead strengths. I think the InBetween is the ego leveler more so than the 92, the ego is leveled and the 92 boosts what's good in me.

This dropping of shame or embarrassment over my better qualities seems to make me congruent with my strengths if that makes sense. I have some enthusiasm and a touch of zeal but I've always been zealous, I just try to hide it because I think it looks fake to people. This doesn't feel fake though. If I listen to my self talk and inner movie reels I see other people looking fake like some As seen on TV salesman that you can see right through. That's not me when I'm wearing this. Personal authenticity is another phrase that comes to mind. Just who are you?

Comment

3MCG XSP92 1.3SP pse 1 SP FLIRT. I only gave yesterdays pheromones a wipe with a damp cloth rc4w and tease so this may mix in some of the est awe.

just headed out for coffee and breakfast, Monday morning so often a more serious crowd at the coffee shop. I don't expect much but wanted to do 92 again.

Comment

This combo was a bit strange in that I did not want to flirt. Usually I ignore outward signs that I am not around a viable target and flirt anyways. The 92 did its thing and when I did talk it was from the heart, The PSE raised a few eyebrows but the combination made me use my brain in good ways I guess. A married woman I dismissed, another I dismissed as possibly gay and possibly not viable and I third I let he drink her coffee in peace instead of introducing myself. We traded smiles but the disinhibition that should have been present with PSE or flirt played out in an opposite way, I actually used my brain instead of abandoning it. This is not a bad thing, but unexpected.

No hit on my Barista She was kinda disheveled appearance, once again I left her alone based on lack of appearance signaling. This is not my normal self, I usually don't care. Pleasant banter with my grocery store cashier, she kinda blushed. It was a nice morning

Comment

Love the reports. Keep them coming.

Are you saying that XS92 might have a disinhibitor effect? That when you wear it, things you won't normally say even if you feel it you do.

Then when you tried it with PSE and Flirt, it had a different effect where it made you more selective but wisely so.

Maybe it is just me but from what I am reading in your posts, it seems to bring out that Strong , Go Getter and depending on what you pair it with you are more alert with your choices and what you do. I guess a product that works like a disinhibitor makes you impulsive of some sort but with this it is different.

Can I use the word Brave. I guess am looking for the right word to describe what am getting from your experiences but you know best

I look forward to hearing more about this XSP

Comment

92 doesn't act like a disinhibitor in the usual sense but at the same time it does in it's own unique way. PSE has more of the usual disinhibitor style of effect I have grown used to. I normally would think of inhibitions as just one general "thing". I am starting to suspect there is another area of the brain that inhibits us in a different way. I guess all areas of the brain have a go function and I suspect what can be made to go fast can also be told to slow down or governed.

Yes, I was more alert with my choices. A normal disinhibitor like alcohol would make me sloppier with choices and less discerning. This is the way some of the party style social blends work, almost like a little alcohol but without the alcohol. I make choices easily but they can be bad. Here I am able to make choices, at least in verbal fluency but they are good as in well discerned.

I know its hard to describe. I'm not sure there is a branch of neuro or psychology that has observed what I am trying to describe.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X