yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Application height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application height

Does the height of the application matter? Should it be nose level to the target? Do the molicules rise or fall?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    Do the molicules rise or fall?
    It depends on the air motion.

Comment

Hmm ok
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I don't know if you smoke. If you do smoke just blow some cigarette smoke into a empty room you think there is no air motion and watch how the smoke behaves.
        After that repeat the experiment but let a person cross the room afterwards and watch again how the smoke behaves.
        Pheromones stick to the air hence they follow the same pattern. Now you will have a visual idea of how pheromones behave using the air motion.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

Yeah, study smoke or incense, something smoldering. I often wear pheromones and colognes at belt or below or even behind the knees. I have noticed I have to use more when I wear them low but they are also covered with more clothes. I've often noticed they will glance down at my crotch when I wear a cologne on the abdomen. Perhaps I should strap on a salami I've noticed this more with cologne than pheromones but seriously,wear nice slacks and belts because they will be looking. I don't think they are impressed by most of my jeans nor my waistline.

I have tried them as low as the ankles and that seemed to be a bust but it could have been the pheromone or the scent instead of the location. I only tried it once.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X