yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS202 /W - Luxury Whipped Body Lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS202 /W - Luxury Whipped Body Lotion

With my order of PXS96 Silvia was so kind and included the XS202 /W Luxury Whipped Body Lotion to the shipment.
    I know this is the old version of the body butter because Silvia called and told me. Steve by mistake has sent the old version to the EU-hub.
    Ah..anyway, I told her I will try it no matter if it is the old version.

Okay, so here is my first impression.
    There is a pink sticker on the lid saying 'Mood Boost Technology inside'
    I open it and see a pinkish body lotion and immediately can smell it, a fruity and at the same time floral scent. A women scent but I will give it a try because I promised to report on it, regardless whether it is the old or the new version of the body butter.

There is a little bit inside the lid, I put some on my fingertip and on the back of my hand, rub the backs of my hands together to spread it. The texture is really good, I like it.

I have used just a little bit of the body lotion and I can confirm that a little goes a long way. The scent is strong and can easily get overpowering but I really like this scent, well, on a woman I would LOVE it. This scent will not be suitable for a man (imho) because it says 'apply liberally' and that would really be too much.
    For me this means testing only at home

Anyway let's come to the self effect.
    After I have spread the lotion on the back of my hand I keep smelling my hands. Did I mention that I really like the scent?
    About 10 minutes later I feel some sort of a tiny bit dizzy, I usually have this feeling with new blends and this means - something works
    20 minutes after application I realize I am smiling

Well more testing needs to be done because I can't believe such a tiny amount of lotion can cause this effect. Placebo or am I really affected by this tiny amount??
    I need to try again tomorrow and see if I can repeat the smiling. Maybe at a higher dosage and see what happens.

Still sniffing my hands and liking the scent.

Even more than one hour later my skin still feels well moisturized. This lotion is playing in the same league like high prized lotions or body butters. I'm a lotion freak and it's a pity the scent for me is just too much

More to come...

i would love to play this out on my therapist!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      i would love to play this out on my therapist!
      Didn't you ask for a sample of the body butter with your last order?

Comment

I got that same buzzed feeling at first too

Especially when I "applied generously".
        It didn't last and I kinda liked it, hahaha! It happens with new blends or when I've not worn one for a long time
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Didn't you ask for a sample of the body butter with your last order?
          no i forgot lol
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Day 2 of testing.
            Applied the lotion on back of hands and forearms and there it is this scent with a hint of strawberry.
            My nose is a little blocked because of the weather, its pouring for days. Autumn is knocking on the door brrrrr.....
            Anyway after about 45 minutes I feel this inner smiling (like my soul is smiling), I feel relaxed and some sort of happy
            Did I mention that I like the scent...
            This scent on a woman would be adorable

XSteveO Is this the only scent option for this body lotion? I would like to field test this body lotion but I would appreciate a male or at least unisex scent.
            But I like applying the lotion at home because after a stressful day it puts me in a good mood, happy and some sort of care free.

Let's talk about the diffusion.
            The diffusion of the lotion is slower compared to an oil blend but I'm sure this is due to lower contend of mones in the lotion. You don't want to overdose when you apply liberally
            Well, this of course depends on how active (body heat) you are. The more body heat you produce the faster the mones hit.

To be continued.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
              Day 2 of testing.
              Applied the lotion on back of hands and forearms and there it is this scent with a hint of strawberry.
              My nose is a little blocked because of the weather, its pouring for days. Autumn is knocking on the door brrrrr.....
              Anyway after about 45 minutes I feel this inner smiling (like my soul is smiling), I feel relaxed and some sort of happy
              Did I mention that I like the scent...
              This scent on a woman would be adorable

XSteveO Is this the only scent option for this body lotion? I would like to field test this body lotion but I would appreciate a male or at least unisex scent.
              But I like applying the lotion at home because after a stressful day it puts me in a good mood, happy and some sort of care free.

Let's talk about the diffusion.
              The diffusion of the lotion is slower compared to an oil blend but I'm sure this is due to lower contend of mones in the lotion. You don't want to overdose when you apply liberally
              Well, this of course depends on how active (body heat) you are. The more body heat you produce the faster the mones hit.

To be continued.....
              oh wow sounds incredible!
              would be good if it was available in all the mones!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                would be good if it was available in all the mones!
                I would already be happy if it would be available with a couple of the main mones like the mood booster I'm currently testing, a calming one, a status one and a attraction one for example to begin with.
                The same of course for the female variants.

But I would use different scents for male and female blends.
                I really like the scent I'm testing now but on female. I can't wear it outside because I would smell like an entire strawberry field

Comment

sounds good, i'm sure there will be more in different scents and pheros!

Comment

I hope so Coconut.

Anyway, testing day 3:
                    I applied the lotion on both arms, back of hands and chest.
                    After about 30 minutes I can feel the meanwhile known self effects, I feel relaxed and have this little inner happiness.
                    What is odd is the fact that I applied some more of the body lotion (chest) but the self effects seem not to increase, they are on the same level like the days before
                    Nothing more to report so far.
                    Next time I will apply some more of the lotion and see whether I can increase the self effects...

Comment

Did anything ever happen with this?
                      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I totally agree with Phaethon when it comes to the butter lotion. Except I am female and I can use liberally. However, the jar is small and again a little bit goes a long way, I never splurged.

It is tempting not to. The texture is really good, he definitely whipped it up right. The texture, the smell and the effects are so awesome you want to just cover your body with it. From head to toe.

I used it several times before we moved in our new home and it worked not only in regards to self effects but everyone one around me had this awesome lightened mood.

When I read this post I really do think I got to dip it up again, still not finished unpacking.

My family and I could do with a little pick me up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X