yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage

I visited a fellow phero user and she stores her pheromones in a designated mini fridge. I instantly began to wonder about it. She said its because cold and dark keeps them from deteriorating over time. What are your insights?

I keep mine in a woodent box in the cupboard so they are kept fairly cool and in the dark.
    I the think the fridge would be too extreme and probably wouldn't be very good for the pheros!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

So far, (back to 2009), I've never stored anything in the fridge. I've had some products over the years (because of my rotation) for as many as 5 years, some longer than that. I've kept everything in boxes and in an average controlled environment (warm in winter/cool in summer, regular heat and air-condition). I haven't had issues with efficacy so far.

Possible exception:
      I have oxytocin for now to play with, and there IS a recommend to refrigerate that and it is insinuated that it potentially has a shelf life of 2 years. That said, I am inherantly lazy and do not wish to overthink this too much, so I likely won't repurchase and will try my best to use it up within 2 years
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oxy is generally very volatile in general

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, too high maintenance for me

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        What are your insights?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
          Oooooo! Good observation! I wouldn't want moisture forming inside my bottles, eeek! Definately NOT cool.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I always keep mine in the same drawer as my panties and bras.

Comment

Drawer is a very good place, this is the place I store the mones I use often

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X