yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do mones really expire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do mones really expire?

I've been going through my stash and using up my old AD products from 2010-2012 and they have all been working very well (I forgot how awesome Ammo was).

Do mones really expire? Any of you guys notice a drop in effectiveness over years of owning a product?

Good to hear Ghost! I have a big stash of AD products from those days too. Will try some of them the week to come and report back.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I have quite a large arsenal and the three companies that have products that seem to last really long (if stored in a cool and dark place, that's what I do) are XS (thanks to SteveO's great work), LPMP and AD. I've had some of the products or oils for years and they are good as new. Never had a problem.

Comment

I'm with MostHoly. I've had products for YEARS. I only finished a bottle of Alpha Dream's Donna Amore last summer. I purchased it in 2012. While I don't have many others that have lasted that long I do have some, and they work just as they always have. I haven't noticed any change in efficacy.
        I do also store them well.
        ??????
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

The alcohol will slowly burn off making mones stronger per spray probably. No reason why the pheros should get weaker though

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
              The alcohol will slowly burn off making mones stronger per spray probably.
              This is one possibility. Another one could be that the blends will simply age like a good wine but I have no evidence on this theory.
              What I know for certain is that the alcohol of my blends did not evaporate, the content volume is still the same.

Any other theory?

Comment

there are two clicks on the xs sprays. I have learned the habit of a gentle push on the tops every time i open my box. I run my fingers over the lids and sometimes find a click. I have not had any loss for quite some time. If the lids are loose I used to experience a little. I don't carry them with me anymore. That was my only serious loss. I drenched myself in a few mls of bliss

Several seem to have gotten better with age, I think it may only be the scented ones though.

Comment

I have tried some of my AD mones from 2010/2012/2013, and they work just as well now. Some leakage on the togos but no problems effect wise.
                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I once spoke to Garry from LAL about this and he basically said that Jones don't expire. I'm inclined to believe him because if he said they do, he could've sold me some new product

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
                      I once spoke to Garry from LAL about this and he basically said that Jones don't expire. I'm inclined to believe him because if he said they do, he could've sold me some new product
                      Yup, I know Garry mentioned this a couple of times an I trust him. I find him a honest guy

Comment

Good to know my bottles will last for some time as long as I store them right

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X