yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What effect, if any, does hypothyroidism have on pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What effect, if any, does hypothyroidism have on pheromones?

Hi all,

What effect, if any, does hypothyroidism have on pheromones?

Primary Hypothyroidism is gonna make you depressed and have a higher bodyfat% for sure. I'd stay away from any pheromones that are known to cause a depression side effect. Considering natural pheros usually come from the pituitary (think hormones breaking down into andro) and release from sweat I don't see normal hypothyroidism having much of a connection.

With that out of the way, Secondary hypothyroidism caused by failure of the pituitary is gonna make you have issues with natural production of hormones, and secondarily, pheromones. When levels of thethyroid hormones rise, pituitary and hypothalamic hormones fall back. I'm not sure how it would effect phero production but it would for sure mess with it and i'd tread lightly because pheros might affect you and others in different ways.

Be especially careful with any oral supplements that you see being used around here (eg DHEA, Pregnenolone, anything hormone or steroid related). These could help, but could also really fuck you up. My best advice is to see a doctor and have regular blood tests to make sure that your thyroid levels are normal, then start messing around.

EDIT: I am NOT a medical professional, this content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.

Comment

Thanks, although you are not a doctor, you are clearly educated and that's just what I needed to read.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X