yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How would you stop a girl crushing on you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you stop a girl crushing on you.

Second flat mates are moving in, an old friend and his girlfriend. Problem is the girl is very touchy feely with my beard and hair, wants to be close and is obviously crushing. She kept on referring to me as a "man" and was shit testing her boyfriend. At one point she says he needs to get his man card back when him and I were messing around. She would also bring up sex randomly.

How can I politely get her to not do this, while remaining good friends and on good terms, or what pheros can friend zone me?

I'm thinking a healthy dose of EST would work to keep her friendly but take those crushy feelings away?

You probably shouldn't wear pheromones when she's around. Est on paper sounds good but I've had a lot of girls even more turned on by it. Your A1 needs to go. so do your alphas. You could try a couple women's blends. Farting often and leaving shit laying, toilet seats up should help too. Go over to the girl's threads, they have some stuff that turns them off. go get some fur and glue it to your back, stuff like that. If she is already trying to stir up fights, no pheromone can stop her though, she will convince herself that hairy backs suddenly turn her on. In fact, don't let her move in if you value your friendship. visit yes move in no.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahaha hilarious

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    You probably shouldn't wear pheromones when she's around. Est on paper sounds good but I've had a lot of girls even more turned on by it. Your A1 needs to go. so do your alphas. You could try a couple women's blends. Farting often and leaving shit laying, toilet seats up should help too. Go over to the girl's threads, they have some stuff that turns them off. go get some fur and glue it to your back, stuff like that. If she is already trying to stir up fights, no pheromone can stop her though, she will convince herself that hairy backs suddenly turn her on. In fact, don't let her move in if you value your friendship. visit yes move in no.
    I need to scrub harder then. A1 is impossible to get off for days it seems and the DHEA isn't helping things.

I think I'll ask her to set me up with a friend of hers to make the message clear.

Comment

As far as Blends here, though I don't think they will help I have felt very betafied by exotica and ladies tease. They totally flip my chemistry. I haven't invested the time to try to learn the personality, it is so foreign. I would have to caution about tease. It seems to make women very curious when combined with SOB. I read it as sexual but they are as confused as they are turned on. I have gotten standoffish behaviors by mixing it with Xist.

The whole problem with either of these is that I am as confused as the girls are. The standoff may only be temporary too. I continue to try tease out but by itself it is beta.

Comment

Just take her to one side and tell her that your not comfortable with her actions. If she carries on tell your boy he needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop.

She is trying to tell your friend that she is loosing attraction for him. That's what women do. Instead of telling him out right there is a problem she is testing him to see if he is going to man up and put her in her place.

Comment

Thats interesting, another similar idea is she could be testing to see if bf will protect her from Devin too. Ya know a woman moving in with another man says, he'll probably make moves on me eventually. Is my old man going to put a stop to it or not?

It could also be a power test too, who's going to be in charge of the house? If bf man's up, gf and bf have a 2 to one vote on any joint decisions. Lack of power causes fears too, not just sexual concerns.

2 men equal cooperation of sorts once the status is resolved. I've had hassles with that too in close quarters. 2 men 1 woman or just three, in general, is the recipe for drama. COuld be fun drama for a while. The "drama triangle" must have 3. Victim, rescuer, and persecutor. The drama halts if any one player refuses to play their assigned role.

Once the roles are determined pheromones might become useful.

Comment

Take GHOST's advice. Not sure of her motives, but out of respect for you, she should stop.
            After that, never be alone with her.

She sounds immature, immature people do stupid things.

I'm curious. Guys. Why do you recommend avoiding alphas? Would something super alpha potentially put her in her place? Or is it the "potential" that makes it too risky?
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

if her boyfriend isn't alpha enough, adding alphas will only make him look even less alpha. No way he can compete against a phero alpha signature. if its possible it would take him years of weightlifting and sports competitions to come off as alpha without the liquid magic.

Comment

This thread is very interesting as I have read questions like this before. How to put of a girl you don't want. However, this situation is very different and yes from experience I do believe she is testing her man.

She feels like he is too beta, too laid back and some part of her has lost attraction but some part of her is hoping to push him to the edge. I can't say she isn't attracted to you, I believe she is.

Either way it could be tricky to handle this. Pushing her away could make her more attracted to you and giving in to her or being friendly can lead her on.

Being alone with her is a no no for sure. Maybe you can just act like her man and see if that works, ahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  This thread is very interesting as I have read questions like this before. How to put of a girl you don't want. However, this situation is very different and yes from experience I do believe she is testing her man.

She feels like he is too beta, too laid back and some part of her has lost attraction but some part of her is hoping to push him to the edge. I can't say she isn't attracted to you, I believe she is.

Either way it could be tricky to handle this. Pushing her away could make her more attracted to you and giving in to her or being friendly can lead her on.

Being alone with her is a no no for sure. Maybe you can just act like her man and see if that works, ahahhaha
                  I'll be sure not to be home alone with her, and if it gets worse I'll have a conversation. Sounds like I need to get a gf.

I ain't gonna act like her bf. Love the guy but he doesn't stay in shape and smokes a ton of weed. Not my shtick.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X