yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

True Love MEO-EST testing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Love MEO-EST testing.

First of all, while this is a meo based blend, it contains Methoxyestratraenone, Androstenol, Androstadienone & Estratetraenol.

I went out today wearing two sprays, huge confidence booster. Also tended to hit the younger crowd. I met a girl (who ended up being 17 damit), super cute that basically couldn't stop talking to me.

If I had to put words to it, this is a very charismatic blend. Approachable and chatty and appreciated by both women and men. This doesn't put people off like pure andro's sometimes can, yet maintained a leader role and boosted confidence. Will update with more stories as I continue using this blend.

Is this a blend that both men and women can wear?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Is this a blend that both men and women can wear?
      It contains a healthy dose of enone and dienone that seem to stick around a lot longer then the initial mix. This is the only reason I wouldn't reccomend it to women unless you have a healthy tolerance to the andros. The cover smell is also reminiscent of axe body spray which could be another turn off.

Comment

Good info.
        I'm snooping posts, compiling notes on meo-est (nol/none). Seems mostly in men's products, but that is likely more to do with the higher demand for, and use of pheromone products in general by, men.

Comment

Good info.
          I'm snooping posts, compiling notes on meo-est (nol/none). Seems mostly in men's products, but that is likely more to do with the higher demand for, and use of pheromone products in general by, men.
          You have pure meo yes? I'd be willing to trade a sampler bottle for a sampler bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

It contains a healthy dose of enone and dienone that seem to stick around a lot longer then the initial mix. This is the only reason I wouldn't reccomend it to women unless you have a healthy tolerance to the andros. The cover smell is also reminiscent of axe body spray which could be another turn off.
            Meo-est and A1 are fine for women to wear. Why would you not recommended it to women?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
              Meo-est and A1 are fine for women to wear. Why would you not recommended it to women?
              I figured he meant androstenone.
              I know some women are sensitive to dose and can get irritable. I don't seem to have that problem...or haven't worn that upper limit yet

Rones and A1 have never been issues either...

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

You have pure meo yes? I'd be willing to trade a sampler bottle for a sampler bottle.
                MEO-nol, not the MEO-none in your TR :(

Comment

I know some women are sensitive to dose and can get irritable. I don't seem to have that problem...or haven't worn that upper limit yet

Oh I thought it was usually an issue. Heh

Comment

There's definitely no Androstenone in TL.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

There's definitely no Androstenone in TL.
                      So I did a search. This is a True pheromone product? Not sure why, but I thought it was Androtics for some reason. I don't know much about either of their products. They lead, and are proud of, it being the only MEO-est based cologne for men, lol. Made me chuckle. Aren't all advertising adds just a tiny bit over the top, everywhere?

Devin1Neil Are you finding it to be as advertised?

Comment

So I did a search. This is a True pheromone product? Not sure why, but I thought it was Androtics for some reason. I don't know much about either of their products. They lead, and are proud of, it being the only MEO-est based cologne for men, lol. Made me chuckle. Aren't all advertising adds just a tiny bit over the top, everywhere?

It's a good mix but the meo burns off too quick and it leaves behind the dienone. It's good but not great, wish it was just pure meo

Comment

Yes it's from TP and is one of their flagship products. I have used both the oil and the spray and IMO it is one of those men's products that generates a lot of female attention but worn solo it's difficult to close because for me there is too much EST and Anol. It is however a very effective buffer for heavy Alpha or sexual blends. It was a popular combo a few years ago to wear it with AM from alpha dream but that doesn't seem to be too popular now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X