yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P93 and XSP93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P93 and XSP93

I've been going through my old AD stash and came across half a 30ml bottle of p93 at 20mcg. So I've been testing it at 1 spray and I have to say this is one interesting molecule. So far it feels (effects wise) like a mix of A1, Anol and Bnol with a slight sexual, flirty edge. It smells very much like Beta-androstAnol. NuTrix or anybody else for that matter. Have you tested XSP93, P93 or Beta-androstAnol? If so what are your thoughts?

I have XSP93 @ 12.5mcg/spray and the b-Anol in oil at 5mcg/drop. No AD 93.

Haven't tested P93 much solo and haven't worn more than 1 spray.
    In my notes I have initial mood boost, constrictive feeling in throat (I get that sometimes with some molecules, doesn't last long), didn't smell bad, but has noticable smell I want to cover.
    Used in combination (1 spray added a few times hoping to add bonding/light mood/affection) for Mr & I to good effect.
    I'd have to do a search here to see if I put anything else on XS or in my journal

I got b-Anol as a single because I really like some of the blends it's in and I wanted to get to know it better by itself to try to find out what it brings - if that's possible, lol. I haven't tested it enough to make conclusions yet though.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I have XSP93 @ 12.5mcg/spray and the b-Anol in oil at 5mcg/drop. No AD 93.

Haven't tested P93 much solo and haven't worn more than 1 spray.
      In my notes I have initial mood boost, constrictive feeling in throat (I get that sometimes with some molecules, doesn't last long), didn't smell bad, but has noticable smell I want to cover.
      Used in combination (1 spray added a few times hoping to add bonding/light mood/affection) for Mr & I to good effect.
      I'd have to do a search here to see if I put anything else on XS or in my journal

I got b-Anol as a single because I really like some of the blends it's in and I wanted to get to know it better by itself to try to find out what it brings - if that's possible, lol. I haven't tested it enough to make conclusions yet though.
      Thank you for letting me know your experiences. I'm going to test B-Anol more thoroughly soon because it really reminded me of p93 both in smell and effects.

Comment

I have a small thread on XSP88, that is supposed to be impure 93. 88 made things click into place.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Thank you for letting me know your experiences. I'm going to test B-Anol more thoroughly soon because it really reminded me of p93 both in smell and effects.
          I popped on a drop of b-Anol this a.m. to check this. The oil base threw it off a bit, but the dry down, oh yeah. I can't decide. I don't hate the smell, just don't want to smell like that. It's less pronounced without the alcohol, but still very synthetic drier sheet, lol. Very easy to cover though.

Since I've thrown on a couple drops...
          10mcgs B-Anol.
          Yes, same chemical smell.
          Slightly fuzzy feeling initially - I do remember having that with P93, but it didn't last. This is fading fast too.
          Noticing restrictive feeling in throat, not as pronounced, probably oil base again inhibiting that KA-POW of alcohol.
          Some of the blends with B-Anol noted that I REALLY like; Gotcha! from LP, Cohesion, Girlfriend, APi. Those aren't the only ones, but they are favorites.
          Will wait to see any other notable effects...

Comment

I've been going through my old AD stash and came across half a 30ml bottle of p93 at 20mcg. So I've been testing it at 1 spray and I have to say this is one interesting molecule. So far it feels (effects wise) like a mix of A1, Anol and Bnol with a slight sexual, flirty edge. It smells very much like Beta-androstAnol. NuTrix or anybody else for that matter. Have you tested XSP93, P93 or Beta-androstAnol? If so what are your thoughts?

All in all I believe the molecules are either not tested enough or not reported enough like the retail and other blends.

Interesting observations. Keep on testing and please let us know what you continue to find.

Comment

I popped on a drop of b-Anol this a.m. to check this. The oil base threw it off a bit, but the dry down, oh yeah. I can't decide. I don't hate the smell, just don't want to smell like that. It's less pronounced without the alcohol, but still very synthetic drier sheet, lol. Very easy to cover though.

Since I've thrown on a couple drops...
              10mcgs B-Anol.
              Yes, same chemical smell.
              Slightly fuzzy feeling initially - I do remember having that with P93, but it didn't last. This is fading fast too.
              Noticing restrictive feeling in throat, not as pronounced, probably oil base again inhibiting that KA-POW of alcohol.
              Some of the blends with B-Anol noted that I REALLY like; Gotcha! from LP, Cohesion, Girlfriend, APi. Those aren't the only ones, but they are favorites.
              Will wait to see any other notable effects...
              C'mon then NuTrix spill the beans Anything else to report on B-Anol?

Comment

C'mon then NuTrix spill the beans Anything else to report on B-Anol?
                This is still for the B-Anol yesterday, 10mcgs.

Human toddler child was playful and affectionate - and very interested in being obedient and if she could be a good helper. This comes and goes, but is note worthy due to the duration coinciding with b-Anol wear.

Sitter and other children at her house:
                Sitter and 2 eldest children were interested in making conversation with me while the younger ones, including mine, went off to play.
                Sitter and oldest, girl/pre teen, lots of eye contact and random conversation. Eldest boy (10/11?) quiet but constantly watching and smiling, nodding but letting the girls do most of the talking. Definitely affected the females positively, but without repeating, can't say it was the pheromone.
                Mimicing my body language, facing me while talking, lots of smiles.
                Hmm. Also, felt chill, calm. I was leaning on a wall and they were sitting and we were all relaxed, by physical cues, and comfortable with one another, kids didn't show signs of nervousness around me for not knowing me well.

Going to continue testing XSP93 and revisit B-Anol in a few days for comparisons.

Comment

This is still for the B-Anol yesterday, 10mcgs.

Human toddler child was playful and affectionate - and very interested in being obedient and if she could be a good helper. This comes and goes, but is note worthy due to the duration coinciding with b-Anol wear.

Sitter and other children at her house:
                  Sitter and 2 eldest children were interested in making conversation with me while the younger ones, including mine, went off to play.
                  Sitter and oldest, girl/pre teen, lots of eye contact and random conversation. Eldest boy (10/11?) quiet but constantly watching and smiling, nodding but letting the girls do most of the talking. Definitely affected the females positively, but without repeating, can't say it was the pheromone.
                  Mimicing my body language, facing me while talking, lots of smiles.
                  Hmm. Also, felt chill, calm. I was leaning on a wall and they were sitting and we were all relaxed, by physical cues, and comfortable with one another, kids didn't show signs of nervousness around me for not knowing me well.

Going to continue testing XSP93 and revisit B-Anol in a few days for comparisons.
                  Thank you NuTrix you are awesome! I'm testing p93 for the rest of this week and will get to B-Anol again next week. Looking forward to your observations.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

P93 x2, 25mcgs
                  1 spray to each shoulder, covered by Dior Hypnotic Poison - hoping it will help longevity...

Humidity was STIFLING yesterday.

Visiting with sitter, toddler (1ish?) was glued to me, lol, she doddled along to wherever I went, which got her "the eyes" from lil Nu She kept staring at me and attempting full on conversation...too bad I couldn't follow most of it

Work, climate controlled. Partner, male (50s?).
                  He knows my husband from previous employment so it's always nice to catch up and share stories so there was already a comfortable rapport there.
                  Average night.
                  Productive, some playful banter and teasing, sprinkled with some general sexual innuendos - which surprised me a bit. Xsp93?
                  Seems to affect a sense of calm. I get some mood elevation but I wouldn't call it a boost really. More like well being. I felt pretty laid back myself, not IDGF, just chill. Stuck in traffic due to road work? Meh, ok. Schedule change? Cool, whatev's.

Today
                  x2 xsp93 to wrist. Cover, My Insolence.
                  Be back later to report...

Comment

She kept staring at me and attempting full on conversation...too bad I couldn't follow most of it
                    Was she blond by chance?

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes! With full on baby doll curly-cue hair and big baby blue eyes! Adorable!

I've been testing P93 (Androtics) at 20mcg for a few days now and I get the following effects.

Disinhibition
                    Reduces verbal filters/truth serum
                    Ice breaker
                    Comfort/Rapport builder
                    Increase in general flirty banter with women
                    Increase in friendly banter with men
                    Beautification
                    Bonding
                    short lived mood boost for first hour.

Comment

25mcg, 1 spray to each shoulder, cover Guerlain, My Insolence
                      Another good day.

Couple of notables.
                      2 guys on the shift, both normally friendly though reserved, were openly playful. A lttle sheepish about it too, like they knew it wasn't like them, cute! 2 different instances and times, both unrelated.
                      This absolutely adds a relaxed feel. Not lethargic or lazy. Comfortable. It reminds me of b-nol, without the over sharing, lol. There were lots of great conversations with my work partner but we also had some noticable silences and that was fine too. No awkward feel of having to converse, comfortable silence.
                      When I say it reminds me of b-nol, I mean that there is an openness to share and communicate, sometimes personal and more meaningful conversation. Also saying some things our filtersmight not normally pass, for instance - more sexual comments in a work environment.

PS
                      Anything that makes lil Nu happy AND calm? Bonus

----------------------------

Today I applied 25mcgs to left wrist and 1.5 sprays (because the first was a bit of a dribble) of xsr32 to right wrist.

Currently, lil Nu has snuggled up to me and "we" are sharing mommy daughter time watching a program and she has been randomly and often telling me that she loves me

I wish the Mr were here to test this on. I think it would be great for bonding in an established relationship- ha! It seems there's plenty enough of a bonding element for non intimate relationships too!

Be back with any other notables later!

Comment

I've been testing P93 (Androtics) at 20mcg for a few days now and I get the following effects.

Disinhibition
                        Reduces verbal filters/truth serum
                        Ice breaker
                        Comfort/Rapport builder
                        Increase in general flirty banter with women
                        Increase in friendly banter with men
                        Beautification
                        Bonding
                        short lived mood boost for first hour.
                        I get this, but no over sharing as yet...

I haven't noticed the beautification effect. Can you elaborate? You notice on yourself or you notice other peoples comments or reactions?

ETA
                        I see a lot of what you have listed. Didn't mean to imply just 2 things, lol.
                        It's definitely well received by both genders
                        I'm eager to start combining it with things
                        Last edited by NuTrix; 08-16-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I get this, but no over sharing as yet...

I haven't noticed the beautification effect. Can you elaborate? You notice on yourself or you notice other peoples comments or reactions?

ETA
                          I see a lot of what you have listed. Didn't mean to imply just 2 things, lol.
                          It's definitely well received by both genders
                          I'm eager to start combining it with things
                          I've been getting a lot of compliments on how I look at work. Nothing over the top but a definite increase.

I paired it with 1 spray XSP96 and it seemed to be creating a velcro effect on a particular FWB who is normally not into PDA.

Comment

x2 xsp93 & x1.5 xsr32
                            Those I already have a rapport or relationship with seem more into me.
                            Daughter = extra cuddly.
                            Work associates = more open with playfulness, male and female.
                            Work self proclaimed male bff = very playful and talkative.
                            Guy at work who has a crush on me = compliments and openly flirting.

Me.
                            Definately noticing the disinhibition. Had to watch my filter but often wanted to say what I was thinking, lol.
                            Felt upbeat and playful myself.

Comment

Definately noticing the disinhibition. Had to watch my filter but often wanted to say what I was thinking, lol.
                              Felt upbeat and playful myself.
                              This is what I meant with the loss of filters/ truth serum effect. I guess it's all linked to disinhibition. I'm thinking p93 + neno would make a crazy party mix! What's funny is I don't get the motivational "getting things done" effect that was reported back in the day on the old AD forum. In fact it's quite the opposite, I find p93 can be a bit of a distraction.

Comment

This is what I meant with the loss of filters/ truth serum effect. I guess it's all linked to disinhibition. I'm thinking p93 + neno would make a crazy party mix! What's funny is I don't get the motivational "getting things done" effect that was reported back in the day on the old AD forum. In fact it's quite the opposite, I find p93 can be a bit of a distraction.
                                I can't say I had a motivation to get things done so much as I can say that there were at least 2 instances where, while at work, (I would call it more of a resignation, lol), to complete a particular task. 1 was to get something done because it needed done, rather matter of fact, get'er done... The other was going above and beyond because I knew it would make it nicer for a co-worker not to have to worry about that task if I completed it for them.
                                Enone makes me motivated to do things. This did not feel like that. More like a, get it over with, get it done, if that makes any sense?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X