yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oral DHEA, underrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral DHEA, underrated

We all know about externally applied DHEA, but when taken in pill form I've noticed self effects similar to pheros, along with a change in perceptible body odor. Dhea is converted into test, which is then broken down into the commonly known andronergics that we apply.

I started with 100mg orally, but I've moved to 50mg. If you're over 30, go for 100mg, if you're under go for half that unless you're deficient.

Also seems to be useful for getting rid of depression like effects of A1, but only to a degree.

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    We all know about externally applied DHEA, but when taken in pill form I've noticed self effects similar to pheros, along with a change in perceptible body odor. Dhea is converted into test, which is then broken down into the commonly known andronergics that we apply.

This vendor has used DMSO and fatty acids to increase absorption. More info in thread.

Comment

Have you tried dhea as a standalone pheromone? I know this is oral but I was wondering about doseages.

Comment

Careful, DHEA boosts estrogen levels as well.

Comment

I've considered adding oral DHEA to my supplements, anyone have actual experience with this? As in how it actually effects you?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Have you tried dhea as a standalone pheromone? I know this is oral but I was wondering about doseages.
            I have not. I tried a crude extraction but I don't have the equipment for it

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
              Careful, DHEA boosts estrogen levels as well.
              I'm aware, I actually want to pickup an aromatase inhibitor but am lacking in funds till next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                I've considered adding oral DHEA to my supplements, anyone have actual experience with this? As in how it actually effects you?
                Positives: helps fight depression
                Moderate increase in muscle mass
                ????Increased appetite (I'm only at 7% body fat though)
                Increased sex drive, less desire to self-pleasure
                Increase in natural phero offput
                Increase in confidence
                My errect size increased by 0.3" L 0.15" G
                Less joint pain
                ?????

Negatives: Does give you a bit more of a boy smell
                Moodyness and increased anger
                An increase in acne

Seems like a blanket supplement, raising est and T.
                ?????

Comment

Neno might balance it, you don't need much.

Comment

Still waiting for NENO in the mail.

The sweet spot for me for dhea is to cycle 100mg/50mg every day. Best time to take it seems to be at night, as this is when natural t is the highest and more dhea is needed for production. Seems to make the 4pm exhaustion delay till 6pm/50mg or 9pm/100mg

Comment

I've been taking the neno oral for several days now. I believe I will be sticking with the XS pheromonal. The DHEA oral was a nice boost but the oral neno SEEMS to have neutralized it somewhat. And as I suspected, at 5 mg twice a day no pheromonal TYPE of effects on others. I'll continue taking for a couple of weeks. Sometimes hormones balance a hormone and the new balance triggers another rebalancing of another hormone down the road a bit. AT this early point it looks like oral dhea and xs neno pheromone.

I had originally thought that I might try to dissolve this neno in alcohol but even though this was advertised as sublingual the tablet size is the same as 25 dhea. That means my product is mostly filler. I think I'd need a centrifuge. Not this month, though I found a couple of centrifuges for 55 bucks. 20 for alcohol 15 for dpg 10 bucks for centrifuge tubes. That's not enormous I know. Car needs an investment first.

Comment

I wanted to pick up some oral NENO, all I have coming is the external spray. You're saying the oral isn't worth it and makes the dhea less effective? In that case I might not pick some up.

I'm also looking into follistin, and upping my creatine. Also anything that could help my natural hgh production.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          just reporting, could be vastly different at your age and personal hormone balance.

UPDATE: I've been using dhea daily now (from 50mg-200mg.)

In the beginning I felt like the top of the world, but I would have anger outbursts too and got maybe a little too hyped up. After my three weeks or so of usage my body seems to have gotten somewhat used to it, and now it's more even and maintainable. Here are my major findings

Continued muscle growth
                        Morning erections (esp after nightly 100mg cycle)
                        An increase in REM and dreams, I'm getting more useful sleep out of less now
                        increased skin flushing, kinda feel warm a lot
                        Popped out veins
                        I want to exercise more
                        my initial finding of increased natural pheromones has tempered to a more acceptable level now.
                        Consistently more hungry
                        Due to exercise most likely an increase in bone length and density (my growth plates probably haven't fused completely... hopefully)

Negatives
                        acne
                        ACNE
                        No seriously I have to moisturize and use anti acne wash two times a day now
                        increased hair growth
                        voice changes
                        Short direct attitude
                        A desire for sometimes unhealthy competition
                        my food bill is twice as high
                        less tolerance for warm weather
                        I want to take my shirt off all the time now ????
                        I can't smoke weed anymore, it gives me terrible anxiety almost to the point of panic, especially when wearing any andros.

Comment

A word of note. Older men may require more. Studies show that it's safe upto gram level, beyond that tends to work the liver a little too hard. If going beyond 200mg a day I would have regular blood tests to check liver enzymes to make sure there's no issues. I also would avoid drinking directly after taking it both for the mental effects and to make it easier on the body.

DHEA seems to increase levels of T, but can also increase estrogen so an aromatase inhibitor may be required beyond normal doses.

Take it at night!!! DHEA is only a building block for T so it's only useful when your body needs it. T is highest during sleep and right after you wake up and then falls throughout the day, so taking it then would be more of a waste.

Comment

thanks for the night time tip.

I noticed the voice change today, quiet, low, slow tempo delivery. Couldn't change it by clearing the throat.

Eating more meats but I go through cycles anyways. Few days of vegetables, a couple days of proteins and fats. No craving for carbs, that's good.

I did notice some warmth and a little unexplained flushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              thanks for the night time tip.

I noticed the voice change today, quiet, low, slow tempo delivery. Couldn't change it by clearing the throat.

Eating more meats but I go through cycles anyways. Few days of vegetables, a couple days of proteins and fats. No craving for carbs, that's good.

I did notice some warmth and a little unexplained flushing.
                              Yeah I'm going for tons of fat and protein and as little carbs and sugar as possible. The voice thing is making people that know me question me.

Comment

Love DHEA. It's smart to every once in a while to get a full hormone panel too, to make sure all the other levels are in check. And as someone else pointed out, always good to make sure to keep an eye on estrogen levels and aromatization. DIM or IND3 are great supplements for this.

Comment

Anyone tried Chrysin as an aromatase inhibitor?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X