yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The (in)complete list of phero effects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The (in)complete list of phero effects!

I am actually very curious about these two.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am actually very curious about these two.
      interesting info, will make my list even bigger!
      i think i need P1million, encourage guys to empty their wallets!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

do you have the original link?

Comment

connections and conversation and promotes honesty. At high doses (20-40 mcg) it can create an almost mystical or spiritual aura."

This is very interesting to me. Need to check which blends I have that have this.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
            connections and conversation and promotes honesty. At high doses (20-40 mcg) it can create an almost mystical or spiritual aura."

This is very interesting to me. Need to check which blends I have that have this.
            oh sounds interesting, would love to give off a spiritual/mystical aura, i wonder which blends have it?
            so far i have celebrity (my baby lol) and PSEL
            and dm oil and temptress spray.
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              temptress has some, as mentioned connections and thinker are the highest main blends.

Try with Odyssey.
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            ​

Comment

Thinker might also be good for that.
              ​

Comment

Ooooh, thank you for this thread! I'm going to come back to it! I have a few of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  Thinker might also be good for that.
                  thankyou

Comment

This list is awesome, thank you. So much I have to try now.

Comment

Great list! I'm glad I found it.

Comment

XSteveO, any chance this thread could be sticky'd? This is very helpful!

Comment

A good idea, I've been coming back to this list many times too
                          ​

Comment

I wish we could get away from regurgitating this old info on the putatives and more people test the xsp's without any preconceived ideas as to what they do. Not saying this is useless, just feel like there is a lot more to some of these molecules then some people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                              I wish we could get away from regurgitating this old info on the putatives and more people test the xsp's without any preconceived ideas as to what they do. Not saying this is useless, just feel like there is a lot more to some of these molecules then some people realize.
                              I disagree. There's nothing wrong with giving people an idea of what these blends can do for them. Otherwise, let's just do away with product descriptions, in general.

Comment

Personally, I would love to see a P103 putative.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                  I reviewed a couple of blind molecules Steve sent me. I got near-zero feedback. I don't know how Alpha testing works, perhaps I did it wrong. I suspect I have to develop some different criteria. While there may be more to some molecules than this regurgitated list, there's also a bunch with less. Too risky for my budget without forum reviews already existing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with giving people an idea of what these blends can do for them. Otherwise, let's just do away with product descriptions, in general.
                                    Most of the blends on this list are no longer available. There is also a distinct difference between some of the dosages between the AD putatives and the XSP's, TAF/XSR32 being a prime example. I don't think there is anything wrong with people reading into a product before they buy it, just that if Steve is going to sticky a list of molecules it would be way more useful to list the effects of the XSP's that are available now based on recent reports andnot a list of info that's a decade old and based on molecules that may or may not be the same as what we have available to us now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X