yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Identifying the existence of Jacobson's/vomeronasal organ in others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying the existence of Jacobson's/vomeronasal organ in others.

There is a lot of debate about the Jacobson's organ in humans, including its existence and if it's functional, I believe it is, however many studies show it only exists in anywhere from 28.2%(1)-92%(2) of humans, with most studies showing around 70%.

Tonight I served two girls who came in for a to go order, I overheard a little of their conversation

??????G1:"at least he smells nice"
    G2:"what are you talking about?"

Mind that g1 was also much less curt and g2 much more bitchy and short with me. G1 interested in conversation and g2 avoidant. I may be reaching here but I believe g1 has an intact, non vestigial jacobson's organ, while g2's may be inactive or non existent. Either that or I'm coming up with this from nowhere, who the hell can tell anyway ????.

I've also noticed an increase in tips from women, and a decrease in men, I don't have enough data yet to make a confident conclusion, I change up my mix so it's hard to tell what's doing what.

Sources

1:Won J, Mair EA, Bolger WE, Conran RM (August 2000). "The vomeronasal organ: an objective anatomic analysis of its prevalence".Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 79Chemical Senses. 25

Interesting! Which mones were you wearing and at which dose?
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Are there any other organs that exist in some humans and not in others?

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
        Interesting! Which mones were you wearing and at which dose?
        199 to test for tips
        96 amp/buffering agent
        ?????And 1/5th eq spray (diluted) 193.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Are there any other organs that exist in some humans and not in others?
          I mean probably but to do with pheros no

Comment

I would have come to a different conclusion than one girl had an organ that the other one did not because I have never found any evidence this thing really exists in humans at all. I mean they have been looking for it for 250 years and even with our most modern instruments they can find no evidence to support this idea.

Perhaps one of the girls is an Alien?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X