yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

When to take time off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to take time off?

Pheros are great, but some self effects can change you over time. I think there might be a small addictive or depressive effect and it's important to cycle, or take time off them. I personally love some self effects for the t boost when I go to the gym, but like any steroid, you shouldn't use it every day.

Some pheros are your body's messenger to stop producing its own T, others like beta and alpha nol's sedative effect can be addictive and dangerous if you're driving.

Stay safe, and stay healthy.

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
    Pheros are great, but some self effects can change you over time. I think there might be a small addictive or depressive effect and it's important to cycle, or take time off them. I personally love some self effects for the t boost when I go to the gym, but like any steroid, you shouldn't use it every day.

Some pheros are your body's messenger to stop producing its own T, others like beta and alpha nol's sedative effect can be addictive and dangerous if you're driving.

Pheromones are steroids? since when?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      he's right yah know

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO I did not know.

i remeber reading somewhere not here that it was good to take time off, as they can change your natural phero signature, but i didn't know they were steroids, and i think if they are not used every day there shouldn't really be a problem.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      i remeber reading somewhere not here that it was good to take time off, as they can change your natural phero signature, but i didn't know they were steroids, and i think if they are not used every day there shouldn't really be a problem.
      Steroids is a bit of a dirty word. Not all pheros are anabolic steroids (the type that bodybuilders use) but a lot are close, especially male products. And a lot are steroids, I've actually had someone tell me I smell like a juicer once. They can change your natural signature and they don't completely wash off unless you really scrub so it's easy to build up too much over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Pheromones are steroids? since when?

Most -none and -nol products are steroids.

I use copulins and some alpha products when I work out to boost T. Along with DHEA, it Def helps build muscle mass and gets you in the workout mode. But yes, pheros Are steroids.

Mind that there's very little absorbed, and most of it comes from self effects, but you gotta admit there can still be something there. I personally can't use a1 without DHEA, or in amounts over 10mcg without self depressive effects. It's funny because I see the opposite in others exposed but it might have something to do with dose and time since I'm the one wearing them, kinda like I get burnt out.

Comment

If you need to take time off, take time off. If people tell you that you stink, use less and bathe. These are natural body odors. Febreeze can work wonders, Chicks love it but it's summertime, carpets beddings and upholsteries also benefit from a good scrubbing. My shirt collars collect pheromones and I've even gotten better hits after scrubbing down the shower. I can't tell you how many bad hits I've traced down to wearing a shirt a few times with the excuse that, "I only wore it for a couple hours" These are blended in a laboratory, not gym lockers. They work better on a clean base, they can do their thing as they were intended.

Sure I cycle my pheromones. Every few days actually. I cycle everything even my foods. L-Tyrosine and B vitamins are good for burnout btw. The first few times I used pheros I got burnout. It's kind of rare now. It's not always the phero that is the burnout but the activities create mental and physical stresses. Our bodies and minds benefit from rest.

I wouldn't worry about these being steroids unless you were competing in the Olympics. The body is naturally full of hundreds of them. They need balanced and rotation I think this lets our bodies do what they do to get into balance. Neno helps me balance sex hormones, I want to try some dhea also one day. I'm amazed that what takes hundred of milligrams taken orally only needs double-digit micrograms when used as a pheromone. I consider these safer than oral supplements, and more effective too.
          Last edited by Muestereate; 07-22-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            If you need to take time off, take time off. If people tell you that you stink, useless. These are natural body odors. I cycle everything even my foods. L-Tyrosine and B vitamins are good for burnout btw. The first few times I used pheros I got burnout. It's kind of rare now. It's not always the phero that is the burnout but the activities create mental and physical stresses.

I wouldn't worry about these being steroids unless you were competing in the Olympics. The body is naturally full of hundreds of them. They need balanced and rotation lets our bodies do what they do to get into balance. Neno helps me balance, I want to try some dhea also one day.
            You can find DHEA supplements all over Amazon or GMC they're cheap. I highly Reccomend taking it when using pheros.

Comment

I naturally take a break from them when I don't feel like going through my stack to figure out which one I want to wear for the day. So I'm like fuck it and just go without.

Comment

Most pheromones are steroidal compounds as far as synthetic hormones go. However there's a big difference in ingesting/injecting steroids and what happens in the pheromone process. Most anabolic steroids are CDS and illegal for purchase. Its because they can abused. There has been research done that clearly indicates when converted to pheromones they do not break the blood/brain barrier especially with Dienone (A1) which is the core ingredient in Dial Magnetic. These types of things are highly regulated by FDA. There has not been any indicators to say differently and while I think I can understand your reasoning but raising the alarm bell should be backed by cited sources and factual content.

Just saying pheromones can change your hormonal structure isn't good enough. Eating celery supposedly increases T-Levels so does that mean you should cycle your celery usage or taking supplements? I take celery supplements daily for many years and have not seen any noticeable increase in T-Levels each time its been tested.

These are some pretty bold statements to make without any corroborating evidence. This is coming from a pheromone user and not professional although I would understand if the two couldn't be separated in some peoples eyes. We don't carry certain hormones like oxytocin because there are ethical questions that cannot be answered and I'm not willing to risk a persons health.

I really don't know of anyone who would use pheromones, ever single day. I don't! I spend most days in the lab surrounded by blends so typically I don't wear any Monday thru Friday unless I'm testing a new blend or its after work. Saturdays all day long. Sundays typically not. I used to wear them to church, but stopped as I felt it was wasteful. What's the point if you can elicit the response but cannot act on them?

Anyway point being is yes pheromones can be steroids, but there is no evidence in their format can they break the blood barrier nor is their any evidence that your body will stop producing its own hormones based on their usage. Think about it this way. We all naturally produce pheromones or ectohormones. These are the excess hormones our body excretes through sweat, saliva, urine... Because we are exposed to someone else, our partners, we would stop producing our own hormones?!? Doesn't make sense to me.

Should you take a break? I like to because it reminds me how awesome life is with pheromones.

Just my opinion (I moved this to theory)

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Most pheromones are steroidal compounds as far as synthetic hormones go. However there's a big difference in ingesting/injecting steroids and what happens in the pheromone process. Most anabolic steroids are CDS and illegal for purchase. Its because they can abused. There has been research done that clearly indicates when converted to pheromones they do not break the blood/brain barrier especially with Dienone (A1) which is the core ingredient in Dial Magnetic. These types of things are highly regulated by FDA. There has not been any indicators to say differently and while I think I can understand your reasoning but raising the alarm bell should be backed by cited sources and factual content.

Just saying pheromones can change your hormonal structure isn't good enough. Eating celery supposedly increases T-Levels so does that mean you should cycle your celery usage or taking supplements? I take celery supplements daily for many years and have not seen any noticeable increase in T-Levels each time its been tested.

These are some pretty bold statements to make without any corroborating evidence. This is coming from a pheromone user and not professional although I would understand if the two couldn't be separated in some peoples eyes. We don't carry certain hormones like oxytocin because there are ethical questions that cannot be answered and I'm not willing to risk a persons health.

I really don't know of anyone who would use pheromones, ever single day. I don't! I spend most days in the lab surrounded by blends so typically I don't wear any Monday thru Friday unless I'm testing a new blend or its after work. Saturdays all day long. Sundays typically not. I used to wear them to church, but stopped as I felt it was wasteful. What's the point if you can elicit the response but cannot act on them?

Anyway point being is yes pheromones can be steroids, but there is no evidence in their format can they break the blood barrier nor is their any evidence that your body will stop producing its own hormones based on their usage. Think about it this way. We all naturally produce pheromones or ectohormones. These are the excess hormones our body excretes through sweat, saliva, urine... Because we are exposed to someone else, our partners, we would stop producing our own hormones?!? Doesn't make sense to me.

Should you take a break? I like to because it reminds me how awesome life is with pheromones.

Just my opinion (I moved this to theory)
                  I didn't mean to make any accusations towards you or your products, I simply noticed that I tended to be happier and have better effects on myself and others when I didn't use pheros all the time. Steroid may have been a dirty word to use but it is accurate no? I'm not trying to imply that their use is similar to anabolic steroids, or that they pass the bbb.

Sorry SteveO :/

Comment

i think there is a very big question to how much do pheromones change our hormonal cycle if at all.
                    i think probably not to much, just because i recon people that use them would notice.
                    i havnt really noticed such change.

that being said, cycling them is always a good idea.

and i know most newbies will find it hard to fully believe it, but a long break from pheromones can do wonders.
                    i started with using them daily pretty fast and didnt really stop until a year later.
                    i mean, why not wear them? why take a break when you can get that extra boost?
                    once you stop after a long run, you realize how much of it wasnt really pheromones.

now i am in the process of discovering the real effects of pheromones, after i gave them way to much credit.

Comment

I usually only wear pheros for a specific purpose or to attract something.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                        I usually only wear pheros for a specific purpose or to attract something.
                        same here
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I didn't mean to make any accusations towards you or your products, I simply noticed that I tended to be happier and have better effects on myself and others when I didn't use pheros all the time. Steroid may have been a dirty word to use but it is accurate no? I'm not trying to imply that their use is similar to anabolic steroids, or that they pass the bbb.

Sorry SteveO :/
                          I didn't take it that way at all. Honestly I was responding as a pheromone enthusiast and I know its impossible to separate me from XS, but just talking as someone who uses. They are steroids as all synthetic hormones are virtually all considered steroids. There's nothing wrong with your opinion and I personally like to see posts like this as hopefully it creates dialogue. Please don't stop.

Just like I wont stop when I see things I disagree with. I respect people more who challenge me on my shit because by no means do I know everything or am I always right. I'm wrong on lots of things. So yeah, please keep expressing your opinion because I'm definitely going to as well.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Congrats on 200 posts!

Comment

Thanks! Only 28 to go for you now. That SteveO-story helped a bit I must confess
                                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Hmm. I do keep a rotation. I usually apply once a day though, no re-applications, just about everyday
                                  I have noticed since I've been trying to test my singles in the morning that I feel less like applying anything later. Mones all day everyday is just too much for me.
                                  Most often I tend to set and forget before leaving for work and the weekends are maybe yes, maybe no. BUT I sleep well, eat healthy, take my vitamins and exercise so maybe it all balances out?
                                  If you feel you need a break, take it...your pheros from yesterday probably carry over anyway
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                    If you feel you need a break, take it..
                                    This. The body tells when it is enough.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X