yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Cohesion have less negative side effects than straight A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Cohesion have less negative side effects than straight A1?

Obviously it contains it, but with the other -none's in there, does it paint a more complete picture? I have trouble with straight A1 coming off as arrogant, and unbelievably, so it throws people off.

Also has anyone tried MEO-EST + Cohesion?

For me, Cohesion produces dishibiting character, not on my part, but on one particular Ukrainian lady (26), this has caused her to glsay and think of things that turns her mind towards sex. She says I am the only person she does that with, freely talking about sex. Dies it give comfort, yes, pulls things together. A1 more like night of cuddling, can go sexual, but more relaxing for her CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
      For me, Cohesion produces dishibiting character, not on my part, but on one particular Ukrainian lady (26), this has caused her to glsay and think of things that turns her mind towards sex. She says I am the only person she does that with, freely talking about sex. Dies it give comfort, yes, pulls things together. A1 more like night of cuddling, can go sexual, but more relaxing for her CM
      Yes this!

People can't not get their mind off of relationships, sex, anything related depending on their predisposition.

A male coworker randomly brought up his long lost love stories in front of me as soon as he was exposed to it, a friend's mother couldn't stop talking about "queludes" etc

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

So I am careful when wearing it...I have not seen this affect on Chinese girls, but I will need to try it (around Chinese men, it causes dishibiting effects)

Comment

i dont get along with straight A1. even thougt Cohesion has a big dose, it has buffers and some people dont experience negative effects. for an alternative option for A1 u can try XSP93 or XSP96 or a mix of both

Comment

I get negative self-effects from any product containing A1, but it's manageable in the case of Cohesion or even straight A1 from PXS. Dial Magnetic soap hits me like a pile of bricks though, for some reason.

Comment

want to try adding pregnenolone and anol to cohesion , maybe will help with buffering A1 even more.

Comment

And I get along with straight A1 but Cohesion gets bad at two drops. From my point of view, Maybe the A1 has to mix with something, possibly on our own skin but of course inside the blends. Or it could be something that it mixed with inside my head instead of on my skin.

I don't FEEL depressed when I use A! but my posture gets hunche over like I am protecting myseelf if I don't purposely straighten myself up. What I feel is NEEDY. Like I really need someone to come wrap me in their arms. When I was young and heartbroken I often felt the same way and this does attract women, Even young womens maternal sides come out to protect the wounded. I have a hard time stomaching that problem today, pride I guess but it could be something else that makes me view it as negative now but back then it was truth and I was not ashamed of my needs either mental or physical. I can roll with my reaal needs for a few hours but then I have to hide them again for appearances sake.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X