yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP-L, TAL, (I "think" Molecule L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP-L, TAL, (I "think" Molecule L)

Copied and pasted from me PT Journal.

TAL

I CAN "NOT" for the LIFE of me understand the fuq this molecule is doing.

I can defo say it's doing SOMETHING. but it's weird.

1. Am getting respect hits.
    2. Am getting closeness from both genders and all racial demographics, BUT,,, only in different times. Not all the time.
    3. With all this, I still can't see a pattern.
    4. Known to be a feminine (Angelina Jolie) molecule, but I'm still getting masculine hits similar to Ascend, C36, Titan and many other status products.
    5. It's polar. Polar for the same person in the same day and also polar for different times.

At first I thought it's EST, but I can't say it acts the same way. Slightly similar but very different. So freaking hard to put me finger on it.

At high doses I seem to ghost. At 12.5mcgs I seem to get the best hits. And at "LOW" doses I seem to over dose. As in both males and females seem to get all angry/irritated about the smallest imaginable thing. It's fun to watch but. Lol.

Anyway, I don't get this molecule. Seriously. but it's fun to wear it.

Asian ladies seem to love it BTW. But then again it's slightly polar too. Caucasian ladies're polar, with being either really respectful or plain angry. Even at the best dose for me. Which is 12.5mcgs. The least affected ladies're African. Basically they don't care.

Anyway, the main reason why I bought this is cos I wanned to friendzone a chick who's into me. But she's in the plus size and I don't like to have "THE TALK" about friend zoning the plus size chicks. So I thought I'll wear this. But it's useless for that purpose, she's giving me lots of respect hits with TAL.

On this chick, I tried EST, Cops, DP (usually DP works REALLY good for me) to friend zone chicks I don't like. But she's persistent. None the less it's fun to play the game.

anyway, I'd love to hear from other users of TAL, XSP-L or Molecule-L. Thanks.
    Last edited by DrChocolate; 07-03-2019, 12:55 AM. Reason: Tagged the words for TAL.

I've tagged the words TAL, XSP-L and molecule L. But it doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Originally posted by DrChocolate View Post
      Anyway, the main reason why I bought this is cos I wanned to friendzone a chick who's into me. But she's in the plus size and I don't like to have "THE TALK" about friend zoning the plus size chicks. So I thought I'll wear this. But it's useless for that purpose, she's giving me lots of respect hits with TAL.
      So why don't you give her a chance?
      I mean, you need pheromones to pick up women, that is a huge signal that you are not that attractive yourself and need to give the ones that likes you a real chance.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        If Pheromones are making you feel like you are unattractive, I'd weed those ones out of your lineup. Could I suggest starting with the alphas?

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment

• DrChocolate
        DrChocolate commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah. Not unattractive. I wanned her to feel like am one of the girls, so she'll quit fancying me. If that makes sense.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      So why don't you give her a chance?
      I mean, you need pheromones to pick up women, that is a huge signal that you are not that attractive yourself and need to give the ones that likes you a real chance.
      Nah mate, I already got other girls am into with other products. I don't want THIS particular girl. And I hoped she'll see me as another chick, due to the feminine signature, so she won't see me attractive.

Have u tried TAL? what were ur experiences? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Nah mate, I already got other girls am into with other products. I don't want THIS particular girl. And I hoped she'll see me as another chick, due to the feminine signature, so she won't see me attractive.
        ok....

Have u tried TAL? what were ur experiences? Thanks in advance.
        Not yet.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

anyway, I'd love to hear from other users of TAL, XSP-L or Molecule-L. Thanks.
          I would like to hear about others experiences as well. I have TAL, or rather XSP-L at 12.5 mcg but I haven't used it yet. According to some it's supposed to be helpful in making women approach you and not very much is needed. I loaded some of it into a 2ml sample bottle with a tiny bit of Iso E Super added so that should come to a little less than 6.25mcg per spray when I do end up using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

I would like to hear about others experiences as well. I have TAL, or rather XSP-L at 12.5 mcg but I haven't used it yet. According to some it's supposed to be helpful in making women approach you and not very much is needed. I loaded some of it into a 2ml sample bottle with a tiny bit of Iso E Super added so that should come to a little less than 6.25mcg per spray when I do end up using it.
            Cheers mate. Do let us know.

Also, when ya mentioned it, I forgot about that. See the issue with me is that am social already. So I don't wait till others approach me. I approach them.

I need to check that out. See if they initiate.

Cheers Merovingian.

Comment

I've been wearing xsp L at 2mcg. Tried 4 and results were not too good. Irritable and people seemed afraid of me.

A table of teenagers stopped talking when I walked by and stared at me in silence everytime I talked to the waitress. Waitress apologized for everything. I've used tal and I dont find xsp L as feminine feeling as tal.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                I've been wearing xsp L at 2mcg. Tried 4 and results were not too good. Irritable and people seemed afraid of me.

A table of teenagers stopped talking when I walked by and stared at me in silence everytime I talked to the waitress. Waitress apologized for everything. I've used tal and I dont find xsp L as feminine feeling as tal.
                I'd like to second Isis. Cheers mate. And also, me personal results echo urs too. But that's kinda sorta like the negative side of it.

Where as some other times, people around me are respectful and are wanting to help more. Kinda like Ascend hits. And that's the positive side of it.

Aaaand, yes, I reckon the same thing. I can't really see a feminine side of XSP-L either. I never had the chance to test TAL from Androtics, though I was an old user of the old version of A314, TUTH, ammo and a few instant lines. So am not sure about TAL, but when checked with PXS, XSP-L was known to be the alternative of TAL. so I went with it.

Having said that though, I don't see a feminine side on EST either. I personally see a very calmness in people around me when I wear EST. Except on high doses of Girl/girl boosted in Bossom bows scent known to have EST in it. Now that one's magickal for sure. Girls around who I both know and don't, seem to talk TMI about EVERYTHING. and I mean EVERYTHING. But I suspect it's cos of other molecules in it.

I did check if Amdrotics have TAL and they didn't reply. I even subscribed to the notification system, to let me know when they restock. But it's a negatory for me from here Australia, Brisbane. So yeah.

But truly, this XSP-L is a fun molecule. I'd love to see how it blends with others. And also, I'd love to see others experiences too. I tried to search many forums, including the PXS one, but to no avail. Hence the new thread.

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I can't find anything on this molecule anywhere. If it's like Angelina Jolie, she never got my hotness meter going past a 4 though she looks better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Thanks for this thread. I can't find anything on this molecule anywhere. If it's like Angelina Jolie, she never got my hotness meter going past a 4 though she looks better than that.
                    Lol. Cheers mate.

Personally I'm a massive fan of Jolie, I just wouldn't treat her like a goddess or what not though. That's just weird and media crazyness. I'd rather treat her as another mate if I had the chance to be an acquaintance of her. She's got all the qualities of the chicks I go for though. Petite body, nice hair and brunette hair. Hence why am a fan.

Also, I forgot to mention. I'd like to thank IndiPlayer from PT, for he's the one who introduced me to TAL.

According to his experience, 1 to 2 mcgs was the optimal dose for him.

So far I've diluted it to 6.25mcg/spray. I've bought the 12.5mcg/spray (default) one and when I was down to half the bottle I've diluted it with P.Alchohol. I'll keep using it till I can get it down to 3.125 then 1.5625 mcg/spray.

I'll report back when I get down to that level. Meanwhile, I'd love to hear from you's. Cheers.

Comment

I've been remiss.
                      I need to test the xsp-L solo before I can report, but I will subscribe to this thread so I don't forget where to come to report on it!
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        I've been remiss.
                        I need to test the xsp-L solo before I can report, but I will subscribe to this thread so I don't forget where to come to report on it!
                        Hey Nu. Good to see ya here too mate.

Please do. As usual, I love ur posts. Cheers mate.
                        Last edited by DrChocolate; 07-04-2019, 07:06 AM. Reason: Typo of live to love

Comment

Hey Nu. Good to see ya here too mate.

Please do. As usual, I love ur posts. Cheers mate.
                          Thanks ^_^ and welcome!

I have no experience with TAL, so I won't be able to compare, but I'll definitely report on xsp-L
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Thanks ^_^ and welcome!

I have no experience with TAL, so I won't be able to compare, but I'll definitely report on xsp-L
                            I look forward to your report too! Your reports are always great!

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

One more thing. People seem to say "sorry" a lot more than usual while I wear 12.5mcgs of XSP-L.

Even for the tiniest thing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X