yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

social- spray VS oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social- spray VS oil

i was thinking about it and my theory is that socials are always better in spray then in oil.

first of all the sprays are harder hitting, which should always improve the results as a social, or at least will not worsen them.

second of all, the spray diffuses faster, which means less socials molecules that convert into none and others, and more socials actually doing their job.
    this is a big problem because you cant be sure how much none did the socials converted to, how much of it did you scrub off when you tried to clean it and so on...

what are your'e thoughts/experiences?

At temperatures below 70F I'd agree but I am finding that as long as its not chilly outside that how wide I try to spread the molecules out and whether or not they are covered by clothing is just as important. I have taken to rubbing even dry app points with my bare arms and some sticks that I can smell and the dispersion broadens quite a bit. I wave my arms a bit when I talk.

The spray is easier to spread, try increasing surface areas. I have heard not to rub hard but I seem to be spreading oils with very firm pressure and one and two swipes of my forearms. It may work with sprays but their concentration is about 1/7 so you aren't going to spread as many molecules overall.

I run mostly socials and status not sexuals btw.

Comment

i am not sure why you will not agree on higher temperatures.
      i think socials are better in sprays for every temperature.

Comment

I guess I disagree about sprays hitting harder. normally the discussion is about dispersion. Why do you think sprays hit harder? My oil social is API and it is not available in a spray so I can't really compare. I can compare XIST spray versus oil. While XIST isn't strictly a social, I use it socially but when I am one on one the oil is quite a different beast than the spray. XIST oil hits harder than the spray for me. That is where I'm coming from.

Comment

XS oils have always hit just as hard as the sprays for me. The only real advantage of the spray is bigger range and hits slightly faster. I've also never noticed any social blends converting to Enone and if they do I'm guessing it's only a very small amount. I'm guessing most products have some kind of antibacterial properties built in to slow or stop conversation all together.

Comment

I find socials work better in sprays. I had social oils before from LPMP and it did nothing for me or anyone around me.

Comment

I think what makes you think so is because social mones tend to diffuse first AND spray hits directly as the target inhale it. So the target is affected immediately. That's why you get a perception social spray would be more beast (?)
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

maybe hitting harder isnt the right term, quicker for sure, which is great with socials.
                the socials convert into none for sure and there is no antimicrobial stuff in the blends, aside form the alcohol in the sprays maybe.

Comment

Ahh, quicker? Now that is interesting. I like slow and natural oils but QUICK hits are VERY fun. Which socials do you find hit the quickest

I have been running FLIRT for a couple of days now, I have it in the spray but was looking at the oil. It seems to feel and act a lot like VooDoo but without VooDoos imprint. VooDoo is a pretty thick oil. I need to get up to 3 small drops for it to hit like 1 spray of flirt. VooDoo's range is enormous though compared to Flirt. I have never compared speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Ahh, quicker? Now that is interesting. I like slow and natural oils but QUICK hits are VERY fun. Which socials do you find hit the quickest

I have been running FLIRT for a couple of days now, I have it in the spray but was looking at the oil. It seems to feel and act a lot like VooDoo but without VooDoos imprint. VooDoo is a pretty thick oil. I need to get up to 3 small drops for it to hit like 1 spray of flirt. VooDoo's range is enormous though compared to Flirt. I have never compared speed.
                    lal's oils are weird, i think they are mixed with some alcohol.
                    they have crazy diffusion in terms of speed and range, and they last very long, i am not sure how it is possible but it is.
                    in general, oils can be tricky to diffuse properly on many situations.

i do not have experience with straight socials except for hypnotica and connections.
                    i still need to test it more, and i will in the near future, but for now it didnt blow my mind.

with connections, i have finished 5 m"l from the sprayer, so i still got a lot to learn about it but it has crazy potential.
                    i have seen some very solid hits in terms of making people talk (myself included) and also in terms of bonding, trust and reductions of filters.
                    powerful and useful formula, like i have expected.

i have used flirt and bliss from samplers but its not enough to give a proper judgment.

and i got voodoo, possess alpha, odessy and love boat on the way

Comment

I love Possess Alpha scent. I'm looking for a similar tobacco cover. I will be interested in your doses for possession. I couldn't get it to do much that I recall but my doses were low because of the strong scent. I think I still have a little somewhere.

I settled at 2-3 drops of VooDoo depending on size of space. I've used 4 in auditoriums and banquet halls. With a low cieling, I've seen hits halfway across the room. It did take a while to fall in love with though. People are happy and honest, both guys and gals. I guess VooDoo is why I have a bit of a different opinion than you on oils. That and that darn XIST oil, When it finally hits at about an hour it almost snaps their neck.

Comment

I love my oils.

That said, if I'm going to a gathering and I'm going to be moving around and mingling, I tend to reach for a spray.

My phero cloud may sit closer to me in oil, but it is never less effective. Oils are more zero'd in on me, emanating my awesomeness (and humility ). But speed of hits with exposure can vary depending on temperature and how much I'm moving around, but I still get fantastic results with oils.

Sprays are good for that fast response, like for speed dating where every second counts, but I don't think they're absolutely necessary.

My 2c

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          but I still get fantastic results with oils.
                          I love oils now, I didn't before. I was so used to the fast strong hits with the sprays, I guess. Now I enjoy the slow release of pheromones the oils do, it feels more natural then. I do agree that sprays are better when mingling though.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

XSteveO should consider more oil releases since it is nice to have options. He could make it custom order, wouldn't that be nice?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

XSteveO should consider more oil releases since it is nice to have options. He could make it custom order, wouldn't that be nice?
                            If I recall reading correctly, there are extenuating circumstances built around oils.
                            I'm sure demand and cost are part of the equation, but if I recall, some of it has to do with labor intensiveness? Converting to oils?

Maybe
                            XSteveO can elaborate more - or tell me I need to lay off the pheromone because they're making my brain confused, lol!

Maybe those types of products being requested as a custom order could be a possible option? One of those things where you email the company, make the request, and then they let you know IF it can be done, and if so, then invoice your product to you as a custom order?

Comment

If I recall reading correctly, there are extenuating circumstances built around oils.
                              I'm sure demand and cost are part of the equation, but if I recall, some of it has to do with labor intensiveness? Converting to oils?
                              I know, but a lady can dream.

Maybe XSteveO can elaborate more - or tell me I need to lay off the pheromone because they're making my brain confused, lol!
                              I would say you need to use more pheromones.

Maybe those types of products being requested as a custom order could be a possible option? One of those things where you email the company, make the request, and then they let you know IF it can be done, and if so, then invoice your product to you as a custom order?
                              You come up with so many cool ideas. I love this.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I would say you need to use more pheromones.

You come up with so many cool ideas. I love this.
                                Last edited by NuTrix; 07-13-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

i see many of you love the oils and find it to work well.
                                  however, it does not speak to my point about social specifically, having only advantages in spray form.
                                  having a smaller cloud that being recognized as your own more easily is important, but far less for socials in many cases.

i mostly want socials to make me and people around me talk more, enjoy the conversations more and making it easier for everyone involved.
                                  if my cloud makes other people more talkative to each other, and make people open up other people, its still make it much easier for me to insert myself to the talkative vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                                    i see many of you love the oils and find it to work well.
                                    however, it does not speak to my point about social specifically, having only advantages in spray form.
                                    having a smaller cloud that being recognized as your own more easily is important, but far less for socials in many cases.

i mostly want socials to make me and people around me talk more, enjoy the conversations more and making it easier for everyone involved.
                                    if my cloud makes other people more talkative to each other, and make people open up other people, its still make it much easier for me to insert myself to the talkative vibe.
                                    But this happens when the pheromones comes in oil too. With sprays it is just faster, while with oils it is gradually.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

But this happens when the pheromones comes in oil too. With sprays it is just faster, while with oils it is gradually.
                                      i think that the total amount of pheromones that convert is smaller with sprays, because its less pheromones that sit for shorter time on the skin.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X