yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beta-androstAnol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta-androstAnol

Tested this out at a local pub today at 50mcg. was just me and my girl so not a massive amount of results to report, I have tested this a while ago from a different vendor but I thought I'd give Steve's juice a try. First thing is this stuff really smells, quite a pissy odor but it did fade rather quickly, I still say this is more like Alpha-androEnol then beta-androsEnol which is suprising, we where both quite chatty and it seemed to be quite light and fun topics, I don't know why but I got the urge to just rip on her and at one point I was being quite cruel but she took it in good spirits and would slap me on the arm with a giggle. One thing that is becoming apparent to me about testing single molecules is that effects aren't always constant until they are mixed with other molecules, for instance Alpha-androstenol on its own will make people chatter for a while with periods of silence in between but if I mix in a small amount of Beta-androstenol people will just chatter on and on and there are much less periods of silence, it's like certain molecules need to be mixed with others before they show their full potential, I hope that makes sense.

That's right because BNOL adds a bit of trust to the fold. People tend to talk more when they feel that deeper connection. Chattiness typically happens when people feel secure in the situation. Children are the best demonstration of this. A kid who talks a lot (chatterbox) will turn completely shy and hide behind momma until they feel that sense of trust with a stranger.

If you really want to see how a pheromone molecule works use a bit of XSR32 along with it. You'll get the focus and see more results from the molecule you're testing. Just recognize how XSR32 works and you'll be able to identify what the other one is doing. That's what I did for years and still do. Works like a magic trick

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks SteveO!

Golden words to test a molecules. I have been testing many singles now but like GHOST, I was not able to narrow down on consistent results. Seems Adding XSR32 (or the popular AD name) will help. Let me give it a try for next few days and I will report back.

Cheers !

Comment

Moneuser, what singles have you been testing lately? any of them pxs research molecules?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          Tested this out at a local pub today at 50mcg. was just me and my girl so not a massive amount of results to report, I have tested this a while ago from a different vendor but I thought I'd give Steve's juice a try. First thing is this stuff really smells, quite a pissy odor but it did fade rather quickly, I still say this is more like Alpha-androEnol then beta-androsEnol which is suprising, we where both quite chatty and it seemed to be quite light and fun topics, I don't know why but I got the urge to just rip on her and at one point I was being quite cruel but she took it in good spirits and would slap me on the arm with a giggle. One thing that is becoming apparent to me about testing single molecules is that effects aren't always constant until they are mixed with other molecules, for instance Alpha-androstenol on its own will make people chatter for a while with periods of silence in between but if I mix in a small amount of Beta-androstenol people will just chatter on and on and there are much less periods of silence, it's like certain molecules need to be mixed with others before they show their full potential, I hope that makes sense.
          My experiences are just the opposite. Pure ANol makes people talk for the sake of talking. They'll blabber on about anything and everything. They never shut up. With BNol I find that there are periods of silence. It's as if they go into introspection before they talk again. Like they're digging down deep.

Comment

I'm curious to test this molecule. I'd like to see how it compares to the other Nols.

Comment

Bumping this so I can find it for testing agin..

I popped on a drop of b-
              Anol this a.m. to check this. I can't decide. I don't hate the smell, just don't want to smell like that. It's less pronounced without the alcohol, but still very synthetic drier sheet, lol. Very easy to cover though.

Since I've thrown on a couple drops...
              10mcgs B-
              Anol.
              Yes, same chemical smell as xsp93.
              Slightly fuzzy feeling initially - I do remember having that with
              P93, but it didn't last. This is fading fast too.
              Noticing restrictive feeling in throat, not as pronounced, probably oil base again inhibiting that KA-POW of alcohol.
              Some of the blends with B-
              Anol noted that I REALLY like; Gotcha! from LP, Cohesion, Girlfriend, APi. Those aren't the only ones, but they are favorites.
              Will wait to see any other notable effects...

update:
              Human toddler child was playful and affectionate - and very interested in being obedient and if she could be a good helper. This comes and goes, but is note worthy due to the duration coinciding with b-
              Anol wear.

Sitter and other children at her house:
              Sitter and 2 eldest children were interested in making conversation with me while the younger ones, including mine, went off to play.
              Sitter and oldest, girl/pre teen, lots of eye contact and random conversation. Eldest boy (10/11?) quiet but constantly watching and smiling, nodding but letting the girls do most of the talking. Definitely affected the females positively, but without repeating, can't say it was the pheromone.
              Mimicing my body language, facing me while talking, lots of smiles.
              Hmm. Also, felt chill, calm. I was leaning on a wall and they were sitting and we were all relaxed, by physical cues, and comfortable with one another, kids didn't show signs of nervousness around me for not knowing me well.

Going to continue testing XSP93 and revisit B-
              Anol in a few days for comparisons.?????? and other results.?
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This makes me think of the often referred to ratios
                70% BNol,30% ANol = honesty and deep conversation, truthfulness
                and
                30%BNol,70%ANol= openness and motormouthing - good laughs with friends, silly jokes
                Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-15-2019, 05:15 PM.
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

XSteveO thanks for the tip, XSR32 sounds really interesting. Would like to combine it with Thinker!
                  Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-15-2019, 04:06 PM.
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  ​

Comment

XSteveO I would really buy a BNol heavy truth telling mix, that made people tell secrets, spill the beans and talk right out of their heads. Perhaps there is already such a pxs product?
                    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-15-2019, 04:41 PM.
                    ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      XSteveO I would really buy a BNol heavy truth telling mix, that made people tell secrets, spill the beans and talk right out of their heads. Perhaps there is already such a pxs product?
                      Connections comes close...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                        I find it interesting that at 50mcg of b-nol the urge to be cruel came out. Awhile back I wore the same high-dose of bnol and had someone say a couple really rude things to me as well. Bizarre and unexpected rude comments, like they were trying to get my attention by being a dick.

I wonder if high dose b-nol can cause a mean reaction in some people, hmm...
                        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

I find it interesting that at 50mcg of b-nol the urge to be cruel came out. Awhile back I wore the same high-dose of bnol and had someone say a couple really rude things to me as well. Bizarre and unexpected rude comments, like they were trying to get my attention by being a dick.

I wonder if high dose b-nol can cause a mean reaction in some people, hmm...
                          Are you talking about Beta androstenol or Beta AndrostAnol?

Comment

somechick99 high b-nol (beta-androstEnol - only differentiating because this thread is primarily for beta-androstAnol) without proper buffering has brought out negative things from people like what you mention. It definitely depends on the personality of who you're dealing with. Not necessarily them being a dick, though it can certainly be like that, but I've had people over share negative things, experiences or emotions. Socially awkward or immature people (which may be your dick guy, lol) will display things like you mentioned (I remember your report on that!) as a means of getting attention or even a weird way of peacocking (look at me, aren't I witty?) OR he was jealous and the b-nol made him unable to contain his feelings, so that was his "adult" way of acting out. The good thing is, you can be aware of these effects and blow them off if they happen

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X