yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR27

FINALLY.
    Have been wanting to hit this up for a while!
    Before delving for clues, I gave myself 2 sprays. Interestingly, no dribbley half spray the 1st time, so 2 full sprays. That was 60 minutes ago.

Selfies.
    I feel slightly spacey, almost buzzy, but not quite.
    Found the background noise of the television annoying so I had to turn it off. Normally I just block that stuff out.

Saw Mr off to work about 15 minutes into application and out of nowhere he alludes to wanting to "have me" in the near future next chance lil Nu is distracted or sleeping...hmm.

Now I'm sitting here after looking at the tidbit of info online for xsp-f and xsr27 and thinking perhaps I should have gone with 1 spray as it appears it doesn't take much of either to have a substantial impact However, @ 12.5mgs per spray x2, I'm hoping that the concentration doesn't turn me into a pumpkin...or rabbit...or something...

Lil Nu has just passed out for a nap beside me. I feel relaxed to, but not sleepy. It's 2 hours before her usual nap time.

Realized I hadn't had anything to eat yet today and when I made food I ate like I was famished, lol.

I know this is all random stuff, but this is my first wear so I'm just putting down everything and we'll see what, if anything, lines up later.

Ratz! Mail just came, but it was UPS not my XS, false alarm...

But had zero problem getting my relaxed arse up and getting the mail, opening it and sorting it out before coming back to finish writing this up.

xsp-F/Allo-THDOC?

Meh, just chewing my phero cud....be back later
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I want to order this one myself, so I am following.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Another blend...

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Family out and about. Numerous errands.
      First stop. Interaction with female, 30s, very accommodating. Gave us information and printed copies for us to take with us. Seemed to want us to linger and stay to talk.
      Second stop. Interaction with 2 females (30s early 40s) over investment portfolios. One on the way out the door was all smiles and giving lil Nu lots of attention before dashing off. Second was anxious, overly zealous to answer our questions, taking fast, laughing nervously and smiling non stop.
      Third stop. Hand off of paperwork, male, 50s, just me. Lots of eye contact, lingered, asking how I was. Even told me he was wrapping something up with another client but kept making small talk anyway
      Fourth stop. Snacks! Putzed around with lil Nu a bit...
      Fifth stop. More paperwork, ug. Just some signatures. Good rapport, respect hits were mad. Woman, 50s. Great eye contact, strong handshake to end.

I will go back 1 spray next time.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmm, this is surprising.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Resurrecting this one because I tried to order and it turns out they're out of stock. Curious about any additional experiences with it. Has it gone out of stock and come back before? I would love to be able to give it a try sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by WLWphero View Post
            Resurrecting this one because I tried to order and it turns out they're out of stock. Curious about any additional experiences with it. Has it gone out of stock and come back before? I would love to be able to give it a try sometime!
            It is in stock now.

Arsenal

Comment

I Tried XSR27 today and the focus abilities of it is amazing. 10 hours straight at my computer. Wow, I am a machine.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                I Tried XSR27 today and the focus abilities of it is amazing. 10 hours straight at my computer. Wow, I am a machine.
                Whoa! This sounds like something I need for work. I have undiagnosed ADHD, but this might help me with work productivity and getting back to writing.

Thanks!
                The Collection
                Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by MissUnshelved View Post

Whoa! This sounds like something I need for work. I have undiagnosed ADHD, but this might help me with work productivity and getting back to writing.

Thanks!
                  You are most welcome.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X