yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DHEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHEA

Has anyone tried DHEA yet? I see some reviews on DHEAS but not DHEA.

I'm going to start wearing this one next week... alone & seeing what happens. I'll leave my reviews here.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-26-2019, 08:01 AM. Reason: Moved to research

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

See! I had every intention on buying DHEAS and ended up buying DHEA instead. Grrrrr.

Comment

I am going to follow your testing.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          I am going to follow your testing.

Let's hope I follow through with it, lol.
          I'm gonna try it at home first and see what it does for me.

Comment

I've got DHEA

I swear! I don't have everything!......at least not yet

I don't add it often. I got it a couple years ago to play at Scottie2Hottie's radiance project. It's one of the things I've never tested solo but have always used as an add on.

In the right mix and quantity it can buffer and/or amplify.

I have read that it presents the wearer as youthful and fun. I had thought youthful as in healthy, and maybe that's part of it, but too much and it seems like you lose status, so maybe you can come across as too youthful/fun and be read as immature?

I've worn it in blends that I really enjoyed (Scottie's being one of them) and a couple from Alpha Dream that had both the DHEA & DHEAS together.

A common factor seems to be that less is more. If I recall correctly, it buffers Enone and rone, but I will have to revisit to be sure, though it would make sense because of how well I could wear the AD products (Corporativo, unisex and Certo for men).
            I believe, from wearing them together, it definately amplifies, especially DHEAS and/or P86, but I don't think the amplification properties are limited to just those by any means.

You've actually inspired me to revisit my use of DHEA, so I'm looking forward to your findings
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Let's hope I follow through with it, lol.
              I'm gonna try it at home first and see what it does for me.
              Calm? Comfort/contentment, happy/chill/light mood/friendly/approachable...
              Happy testing!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                I've got DHEA

I swear! I don't have everything!......at least not yet

I don't add it often. I got it a couple years ago to play at Scottie2Hottie's radiance project. It's one of the things I've never tested solo but have always used as an add on.

In the right mix and quantity it can buffer and/or amplify.

I have read that it presents the wearer as youthful and fun. I had thought youthful as in healthy, and maybe that's part of it, but too much and it seems like you lose status, so maybe you can come across as too youthful/fun and be read as immature?

I've worn it in blends that I really enjoyed (Scottie's being one of them) and a couple from Alpha Dream that had both the DHEA & DHEAS together.

A common factor seems to be that less is more. If I recall correctly, it buffers Enone and rone, but I will have to revisit to be sure, though it would make sense because of how well I could wear the AD products (Corporativo, unisex and Certo for men).
                I believe, from wearing them together, it definately amplifies, especially DHEAS and/or P86, but I don't think the amplification properties are limited to just those by any means.

You've actually inspired me to revisit my use of DHEA, so I'm looking forward to your findings
                This is interesting, especially the bold. As you know, I'm attempting to social climb and mingle with high society folks and this seems like a blend that I can't wear around them if I wear too much. And the tricky part is... how much is too much? You know?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Calm? Comfort/contentment, happy/chill/light mood/friendly/approachable...
                  Happy testing!
                  Now I know what to look or feel for when I try this out. I am always so skeptical of using them at home. Everyone reacts so weirdly to them. It's as if they're completely immune to it.

Comment

I see you have neno, in the body they work together, May work together on the skin too. 50/50 for starters as an oral supplement. Like neno, it has multiple conversion pathways meaning that they turn into different things depending on the areas they are applied. Use neno where the fascia is near the skin surface, You strengthen the fascia in yoga btw. Fascia tends to change the production into sex hormones while fatty tissues if you have any convert to stress hormones instead. DHEA looks like similar pathways but maybe different results.

The status drop mentioned may be because it makes you seem younger. I don't think you have to accept this as a drawback if you dress or act maturely. Youth is beautiful overall and age is just one (optional) component of status.

Comment

Now I know what to look or feel for when I try this out. I am always so skeptical of using them at home. Everyone reacts so weirdly to them. It's as if they're completely immune to it.
                      When I add it in, the max I've gone was 30mcg (I have it in oil at 5mcg/drop) and the total DHEA was approximately 10-15% of the whole combo (I, know, math, Ug! )
                      It would be my opinion from my experience, at 12.5mcgs per spray, 2 would compliment. The amount you stack regularly would carry it well.

I wear it to amplify things like DHEAS and P86. It seems to help me stand out, that double take/take notice affect. Not that it can't be used for more than that, those are just my personal experiences and reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        The status drop mentioned may be because it makes you seem younger. I don't think you have to accept this as a drawback if you dress or act maturely. Youth is beautiful overall and age is just one (optional) component of status.
                        I'd have to agree here. Plus, along with a status blend it could smooth things out well, improve approachability, as it's also supposed to help buffer alphas like Enone and rone. Something to explore for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I wonder how it'd pair with Madame. A status blend that makes you appear "older" and more mature. Would one cancel out the other?

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You might need the experience of actually being older to carry it. As my natural signature changed with age I had to learn to look and act more inviting. For grumps, that has a slowish learning curve.

• Cheerio
                            Cheerio commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But I naturally look + act inviting. Muestereate

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No doubt

Wait so is DHEA and DHEAs both amplifiers/beautifiers?
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I wonder how it'd pair with Madame. A status blend that makes you appear "older" and more mature. Would one cancel out the other?
                            You have a bottle of Madame?
                            If you do, try it in a combination and see what happens.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You have a bottle of Madame?
                              If you do, try it in a combination and see what happens.
                              Uh oh, you're gonna get me in trouble! LOL.

Comment

Uh oh, you're gonna get me in trouble! LOL.
                                I am sure you can handle it.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Cheerio is about to bless us with some awesome reports, I can feel it .
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                    Cheerio is about to bless us with some awesome reports, I can feel it .
                                    I'm scared because I hope I'm able to tell whether something is a hit or whether it'd happen anyway. Don't' make me nervous!!! LOL.
                                    Testing starts tomorrow. I'm gonna purposely go out to places like Walmart + Shoprite for some beginner testing.

I might even go get my nails done.

Comment

I'm scared because I hope I'm able to tell whether something is a hit or whether it'd happen anyway. Don't' make me nervous!!! LOL.
                                      Testing starts tomorrow. I'm gonna purposely go out to places like Walmart + Shoprite for some beginner testing.

I might even go get my nails done.
                                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X