yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Wednesday 15.05.2019 12mcg XSR65

So I just sent my lover back home.

I wanted to test how sensitive the skin was to touch while wearing XSR65 and if this could be useful during sex and it most certainly was. If my lover had been more pleasing to the eye I think I would have enjoyed this sensual effect more. Why? Because the technicolor 3D palette XSR65 gives me was extremely ungrateful for his ordinary 50 year old body and this effect was not something I just could turn off.

Now on the hunt for a tall and slender lover.
    Okay so clearly you had a reaction to xsr65 but did he agow any signs of bei g effected at all?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Okay so clearly you had a reaction to xsr65 but did he agow any signs of bei g effected at all?
      You mean besides from being so turned on that he could hardly breath?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Note to self: Feel for exploring the extrasensory perception abilities of XSR65 more.
        Oooohhhh.....please share your results. I actually searched the forum a while ago looking for any blends that might enhance extrasensory abilities.
        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Well, I'm convinced. My wishlist is starting to look like a chore!

Tell me, did it affect your sleep at all like 86 does?
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
          Well, I'm convinced. My wishlist is starting to look like a chore!

Tell me, did it affect your sleep at all like 86 does?
          Not that I can recall.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmm, do I dare go over 50mcg...
            Arsenal

Comment

Hmm, do I dare go over 50mcg...
              And I did and it was amazing during meditation and journeying. I will write more after the heat is gone.
              Arsenal

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Haha and maybe you should spray some Xsp82 on your new slender lover for that extra airbrush effect, at least his eyes will look better
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                    Have you tried taking a walk in nature with it, like in the forest? I bet that would be an explosion of experiences. Or just taking a hot tub bath. Or writing, I guess it would inspire that too.

Not yet.

Haha and maybe you should spray some Xsp82 on your new slender lover for that extra airbrush effect, at least his eyes will look better
                    It was not the slender lover that needed air brushing, it was a totally other guy.

Arsenal

Comment

Oh I meant just to be sure. Xsr65 seems very potent. Does it affect how you perceive music too?

Comment

Oh I meant just to be sure. Xsr65 seems very potent. Does it affect how you perceive music too?
                        Yes, everything is more intens and I can hear every instrument in the sound image.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Does it affect the sensory perception of others the same way? If I invite someone for dinner, would that person enjoy the food like I do, if the conditions are right?

Comment

Does it affect the sensory perception of others the same way? If I invite someone for dinner, would that person enjoy the food like I do, if the conditions are right?
                            I have no idea, why don't you try?
                            Arsenal

Comment

I will when I get it!

Comment

Others tried this amazing molecule?
                                Arsenal

Comment

XSR65 is fun while drinking too, but I recommend to try it with some beers alone before drinking in public with this molecule. I went up to 3x though, which is quite a large dose for me.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X