yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR65

Helluen.

I am going to start testing molecule XSR65 this week, I own a 12.5 mcg 10 ml bottle. I have not googled this molecule for any information on it, sniffed around at pherotruth or nothing else. Read me as XSR65 is going to be total new territory for me. I hope that others that owns this molecule could take it out of the drawe, use it and post about their impressions too.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-12-2019, 10:04 AM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I will be following ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you own XSR65 too?

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Do you own XSR65 too?
    Sadly I do not, but I'm always interested in your findings and research
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      So nice of you to say so. <3

Sunday 12.05.2019

So I sprayed one and half spray with XSR65 (first spray was half hearted, so I had to add one more spray), not sure how much ?g that will be, but as of now I think the molecule XSR65 is a cognitive of some sort.

Why?

Everything I look at just became clearer, the light is shinier, the colors are crispier, Bonnie is even more beautiful and I can hear things more clearer and distinguish exactly where the sound come from. Nothing messy, nothing sound, feel or to be seen as disturbing or overwhelming to my senses. The selfie is also calm, focused and relaxed.

I fucking love it!

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the swearing.

Note to self: Does this intensify how food taste too, I wonder. Too bad I already had dinner today, so I won't be able to find out immediately.
    Arsenal

Comment

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol you could have got some extra calories in for the sake of science

Looking forward to reading all the reviews.
    I'm here with popcorn! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Looking forward to reading all the reviews.
      I'm here with popcorn! LOL.
      I hope the others that have this molecule will chime in too, because this one is from the first try a very interesting molecule. Especially if they like me, love cognitive molecules.
      Arsenal

Comment

Wednesday 15.05.2019 12mcg XSR65

So I just sent my lover back home.

I wanted to test how sensitive the skin was to touch while wearing XSR65 and if this could be useful during sex and it most certainly was. If my lover had been more pleasing to the eye I think I would have enjoyed this sensual effect more. Why? Because the technicolor 3D palette XSR65 gives me was extremely ungrateful for his ordinary 50 year old body and this effect was not something I just could turn off.

Now on the hunt for a tall and slender lover.

Arsenal

Comment

in bright peacock colors

Comment

Wednesday 15.05.2019 12mcg XSR65

So I just sent my lover back home.

I wanted to test how sensitive the skin was to touch while wearing XSR65 and if this could be useful during sex and it most certainly was. If my lover had been more pleasing to the eye I think I would have enjoyed this sensual effect more. Why? Because the technicolor 3D palette XSR65 gives me was extremely ungrateful for his ordinary 50 year old body and this effect was not something I just could turn off.

Now on the hunt for a tall and slender lover.
            Oooooh I wonder if a Dash of Neno or P86 could have helped with the visuals. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a hot stud muffin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Oooooh I wonder if a Dash of Neno or P86 could have helped with the visuals. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a hot stud muffin lol.
              Nah, I don't think they could have made him more pretty. lol.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              in bright peacock colors
              Nah, he doesn't need any color on since he is going to be tall and good looking.
              Arsenal

Comment

Did you find a way to get Multiquote working BTW?

Would it be fair to say 65 made you dissatisfied with your partner's looks? I ask because my current target has nice boobs but her face is thinner than usually appeals to me. I'd hate to suddenly get too picky, it has taken some time to imprint and she IS cool to hang out with. I'd hate to dump her because she suddenly became ugly or passe.

Comment

Did you find a way to get Multiquote working BTW?
                  Did it the old fashioned way.

Would it be fair to say 65 made you dissatisfied with your partner's looks? I ask because my current target has nice boobs but her face is thinner than usually appeals to me. I'd hate to suddenly get too picky, it has taken some time to imprint and she IS cool to hang out with. I'd hate to dump her because she suddenly became ugly or passe.

Not in that regard, but since I don't care so much about mens look, it was more like I noticed it visually stronger than I do without XSR65.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Nah, I don't think they could have made him more pretty. lol.
                    No, but neno & P86 may have helped you perceive him as more pretty Perhaps airbrushing him or perceiving him beyond appearance as sometimes neno can do....

But I'm all for finding the tall slender new lover too
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

No, but neno & P86 may have helped you perceive him as more pretty Perhaps airbrushing him or perceiving him beyond appearance as sometimes neno can do....

But I'm all for finding the tall slender new lover too
                      I knew I could count on you.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Does this intensify how food taste too, I wonder. Too bad I already had dinner today, so I won't be able to find out immediately.
                        2x XSR65 (10ml 12mcg bottle)

Wow. This test event was amazing and I am doing it again. Believe me.

So what happen?

After I wrote what I quoted I started immediately to plan meal and wine for a testing evening a slow Saturday night. I wanted to both make a dinner that would be a stand out when not wearing any pheromone too and drink a quality red wine I knew from before to have something to compare to.

The meal was steak with potatoes in creme with garlic baked in the oven with sugar glazed aspargus, tomato and bernaise sauce together with a complex red wine based on the merlot grape with some Cabernet Franc grape to create more depth (Merlot has a raggedy reputation, but when they get it right, this grape creates the best red wines in all the price classes).

So 20 minutes before everything was ready I sprayed on XSR65 and waited for the bright color palette to appear.

From the first moment i put the fork in my mouth and drunk the first sip I was in culinary heaven, but it was deeper than that. I could differentiate everything, imagined the field the calve had pastured, saw the color red and heard Tori Amos perform Slayers Raining Blood while eating the steak. Felt the soil between my fingers while eating the potatoes in creme. Saw clearly the wine workers stumped their feets in joy in huge barrels while gossiping in french and the smell of their sweat and sun kissed skin turned me on and it continued during the entire meal.

This was all very strong impressions, it bordered extrasensory perception. what I saw, tasted and felt should just not be possible, but XSR65 made it happen yester night. I have never experienced this before, so I know it was XSR65 and not the food and wine alone.

Arsenal

Comment

Note to self: Feel for exploring the extrasensory perception abilities of XSR65 more.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ladies,

Would this be a good ingredient to give your lover in a massage oil blend, with candles and soft music. Letting every touch and smell being enhanced?

Comment

Well I might have to get this...

I will buy it as a gift for my birthday...

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                              Well I might have to get this...

I will buy it as a gift for my birthday...
                              Cool, hope you come back to this thread and tell us all your experience with the molecule.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X