yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A mouse repelling blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mouse repelling blend?

I'm so sad.
    I heard a mouse talking in my apartment. Since moving here, I was always afraid that I'd get one because of that bigly garden below my window, but how did it get inside? I don't understand. I don't keep food out in the open, nor do I keep trash inside my apartment. I'm rather confused as to why did this thing came in here, what does it want?

I'd love a blend, that I can spray (near the window, perhaps) to repel a mouse, something that would make him think twice before entering my home.

get out GIF

omg!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

There are cat pheromones that are designed for this. Search for them on google and you should be able to find them. Not sure if it works or not like intended, but I know they're out there.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, You're on to something! I discovered that cat urine may be useful, and decided to buy the peppermint oil instead; since I won't be able to source cat piss????

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Pet store?

I would freakin' die!
    I intend on moving to Manhattan. I need to make sure I live in on higher level because being too close to the ground will welcome some pests and rodents (my logic, anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      I would freakin' die!
      I intend on moving to Manhattan. I need to make sure I live in on higher level because being too close to the ground will welcome some pests and rodents (my logic, anyway)
      I'm four floors up! And I'm impressed (lol) by the dedication and effort he put in to to pass all these other apartments, just to get to mine!?

I was texting a friend about my issue, and he shared with me that there were mice in his office, which is located on a terrifyingly high floor of Manhattan high rise. I was led to believe that these things are everywhere. sadly.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        They don't eat much

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I'm four floors up! And I'm impressed (lol) by the dedication and effort he put in to to pass all these other apartments, just to get to mine!?

I was texting a friend about my issue, and he shared with me that there were mice in his office, which is located on a terrifyingly high floor of Manhattan high rise. I was led to believe that these things are everywhere. sadly.
      Oh my goodness!!!!
      And NYC mice and rats are huge.

Have you tried mint? I hear they hate mint.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh my goodness!!!!
        And NYC mice and rats are huge.

Have you tried mint? I hear they hate mint.
        Yes! I purchased a thing of peppermint oil. Thank you!

Comment

Yes! I purchased a thing of peppermint oil. Thank you!
          I really hope it gets rid of the issue for you!
          How are you, otherwise?

Comment

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            Doing great. Lately I've been busy working working working, but I'm happy; and you?

Yep jumbo sized

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I lived in a mice infested place some months and what got rid of them was cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and food locked up. Not as much as bread crust should they be able to find.

Why?

They won't stay if they have to search too much for food, they will move to the next appartement.

Anyway.

I moved a couple of month after this incident because my landlord was reluctant to do much about it. The rumors told me all the women had left the building during this winter because of the mice, the men stayed. Probably because they didn't care about the mice problem or didn't see this was a symptom of something more disturbing about the building. As of now the building is closed up and just take up valuable space.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Yep jumbo sized
              sad scream queens GIF
              lmao, i would be tempted to hug a raccoon though. ahaha

bicycle raccoon GIF by Electric Cyclery
              so cute!

Comment

So, it came to my attention that I left the balcony door ajar, and I happened to notice the gap because rain was wetting my floors. Perhaps this is where the mouse entered?? I haven't heard it talking since it made it's first appearance, so I'm hoping he moved on to greener pastures. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  I lived in a mice infested place some months and what got rid of them was cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and food locked up. Not as much as bread crust should they be able to find.

Why?

They won't stay if they have to search too much for food, they will move to the next appartement.

Anyway.

I moved a couple of month after this incident because my landlord was reluctant to do much about it. The rumors told me all the women had left the building during this winter because of the mice, the men stayed. Probably because they didn't care about the mice problem or didn't see this was a symptom of something more disturbing about the building. As of now the building is closed up and just take up valuable space.
                  eek! sorry you had to go though this!! Thank you for your advice, but I must say that I'm very clean and clutter free! I'm still confused as to why it visited me. There are no food crumbs for it to rummage through since I don't leave kitchen garbage overnight. My neighbors don't appear to be dirty either.

Comment

eek! sorry you had to go though this!! Thank you for your advice, but I must say that I'm very clean and clutter free! I'm still confused as to why it visited me. There are no food crumbs for it to rummage through since I don't leave kitchen garbage overnight. My neighbors don't appear to be dirty either.
                    Then they will leave soon, but set up traps to be sure.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
                      lafemme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thank you!

I forgot to update this thread with my finding. The other night, I heard an animal talking again and after careful listening, I must say that I'm embarrassed to say that my mouse is a bird. I didn't know birds like to chat at 4am-ish est, but this was the same noise that I heard the first time.

inspector gadget wow GIF

Comment

Peppermint/Spearmint oil seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                        Peppermint/Spearmint oil seems to work.
                        Thank you so much for your suggestion, but I think what I heard may've been a bird instead of a mouse. I have peppermint oil on cotton balls scattered around and a few traps and there's still no evidence of said mouse.

Comment

Thank you so much for your suggestion, but I think what I heard may've been a bird instead of a mouse. I have peppermint oil on cotton balls scattered around and a few traps and there's still no evidence of said mouse.
                          This is really interesting! its crazy that something like this could happen and the things we hear. sometimes i can be sitting in my room and i hear things lol my house isnt haunted but i feel like my mind messes with me and makes me go crazy lol but im glad your situation wasnt a mouse i feel like those would be a pain to get rid of disgusted smell GIF
                          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

This is really interesting! its crazy that something like this could happen and the things we hear. sometimes i can be sitting in my room and i hear things lol my house isnt haunted but i feel like my mind messes with me and makes me go crazy lol but im glad your situation wasnt a mouse i feel like those would be a pain to get rid of disgusted smell GIF
                            Thank you!!
                            I keep my windows open most of the time, so aside from traffic sounds, I've gotten used to the bumps in the night. It was odd to hear the wildlife so early, when I was sleeping-ish; but I'm grateful that early bird came back and chirped some more to put my mind at ease.

Comment

Thank you!!
                              I keep my windows open most of the time, so aside from traffic sounds, I've gotten used to the bumps in the night. It was odd to hear the wildlife so early, when I was sleeping-ish; but I'm grateful that early bird came back and chirped some more to put my mind at ease.
                              i think that bird was trying to get in your head. but its crazy cause not to long ago i heard a noise in my kitchen and it sounded like someone was trying to open a garbage bag open so they can put it in the garbage can and it woke me up and i was home alone and i was freaking out so i got up to see what was going on and when i checked it out it was nothing no one was in the house but me. i just find it funny how our minds can pull crazy stuff like that jennifer lopez top 8 guys GIF by American Idol
                              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

i think that bird was trying to get in your head. but its crazy cause not to long ago i heard a noise in my kitchen and it sounded like someone was trying to open a garbage bag open so they can put it in the garbage can and it woke me up and i was home alone and i was freaking out so i got up to see what was going on and when i checked it out it was nothing no one was in the house but me. i just find it funny how our minds can pull crazy stuff like that jennifer lopez top 8 guys GIF by American Idol
                                wooo. ok now that's scary enough to make me want to set up a camera. lol
                                halloween ghost GIF by LAZY MOM

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X