yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP86, questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP86, questions..

I ordered XSP86, should be here on Monday. Some questions that I should have asked first.

How tired does it make you feel? Specifically, would it interfere with driving?
    The wife drives like an Asian woman in a Prius 'cause, well, nature. Sometimes goes off into what I call, "/NAME-ScreenSaver" mode. Terrifying to be her passenger!

Have any of the men on forum tried XSP86? I am intrigued by the Dreamlike World quality and Intense Dreams a reviewer mentioned.
    I am the ultimate in nerd technology and would love to walk around like i'm in an MMO... so long as I don't start killing wolves for mats, (crafting materials). God forbid a, "Smelly Idiot Removed From Local Kennel- Says he was trying to make an Invisible Bag" headline in Tuesday mornings papers.

Ty
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

I can't speak to the "Dreamlike World quality" since I only ever used it in the morning long before I would go to bed and have it affect my dreams. You'll immediately notice it makes everyone you're looking at more attractive. What I mean by this is that people you would usually be attracted to you'll find more attractive. 5's become 6's and 6's become 7's, something like that. It sort of just makes certain things stand out more. I never used more than two sprays at 12.5mcg a spray. I did notice a diminishing self effect with repeated day to day use. I think there is a tolerance buildup, so might not want to use it too often. I'm not sure yet if it affects others this way as well. As for getting tired, I felt tired the first few times I used it but not much at all after that. It wasn't the type of tired where you couldn't be able to drive I think, as I was able to drive home just fine after applying it, but then again I'm prone to road rage which keeps me awake haha. Just be careful and use your best judgment.

Comment

Well then, it may just be for the wife... ever since i hit my 40's everyone already looks more attractive. To miss-quote Jake Johanssen, "It's like being high for the first time. You walk outside and, Woah, everyone is Beautiful!".
      Good to hear that you still retain focus while driving... i'll try it on myself first, then have her test it on a weekend or something.

How long before you notice a tolerance to it?
      PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
        How long before you notice a tolerance to it?
        I noticed it started to have less of an affect in about a week. That was from daily use though. I feel like if I quit it for a few weeks I'd be right back to normal but I have yet to test that theory.

Comment

• DBJ
          DBJ commented
          Editing a comment
          TY, i'll keep that in mind.

I have to say. 86 is hands down my favorite thing right now. It really feels like i mellow out with it on. I'm on my second bottle now.

Comment

This is all Vicki Lee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            This is all Vicki Lee!!
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

haven't had to deal with that, but I'm mostly using it for myself. Crap doesn't seem to bother me so much and i HATE common stupidity. Really seems to help me laugh off things i would normally rage at.
              Last edited by DBJ; 06-14-2019, 11:17 PM. Reason: edit: cut my last sentence off.

Comment

Did you apply diffusion technology to your P86?
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                  I have to say. 86 is hands down my favorite thing right now. It really feels like i mellow out with it on. I'm on my second bottle now.
                  I rarely wore this solo. Only while testing to see how it behaved. I'm always adding it to things currently, lol. It IS a staple though and I keep 2 bottles so that when the first empties I know I need to drop another in my cart...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                    I've used P86 many times now and I usually have noticeable self-effects. I added a little less than 10% Iso E Super to it, in a separate bottle ofcourse, didn't want to possibly ruin a whole bottle of P86. I've only done one test of this mix so far but it seems the self-effects are barely there. I'm wondering if adding IES has somewhat ruined the P86? I need to test it more obviously. My worry was that by itself the P86 wasn't diffusing very well. I have some Diffusion Technology on the way and I'll be testing that with the P86 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

I've used P86 many times now and I usually have noticeable self-effects. I added a little less than 10% Iso E Super to it, in a separate bottle ofcourse, didn't want to possibly ruin a whole bottle of P86. I've only done one test of this mix so far but it seems the self-effects are barely there. I'm wondering if adding IES has somewhat ruined the P86? I need to test it more obviously. My worry was that by itself the P86 wasn't diffusing very well. I have some Diffusion Technology on the way and I'll be testing that with the P86 soon.
                      10% IES to how much P86? I'm only asking because, for me, that sounds like it may be a lot of IES to your ratio?
                      I DT every single I get, lol. IES is something I also have and tinker with

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

10% IES to how much P86? I'm only asking because, for me, that sounds like it may be a lot of IES to your ratio?
                        I DT every single I get, lol. IES is something I also have and tinker with
                        I eyeballed it but I put the mix in a 5ml spray bottle, which I'd say I filled maybe 3/4 of. I say 10% but it really couldn't be that much but I'm sure it's more than 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                          Only what is in my colognes. I do mix for a fair amount of projection.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

I eyeballed it but I put the mix in a 5ml spray bottle, which I'd say I filled maybe 3/4 of. I say 10% but it really couldn't be that much but I'm sure it's more than 5%.
                            There is someone on another forum who also said he mixed 10% in his 10ml of pheromones.
                            I was surprised because I get great difussion at so much less. I have an ISO solution I mix at 10% ISO/90% perfumers alcohol and use a spray of that. It seems like next to nothing, but the stuff is great!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X