yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros on clothes or in hair? Why or why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheros on clothes or in hair? Why or why not?

Has anyone ever tried this and why would this be a good or bad idea?
    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

I would only put it in my hair if I were going to wash it out the next day/later that day. I think it also depends on the kind of hair you have and how often you wash your hair. I'm a Black girl who washes her hair every two weeks. Sunday is my wash day so if I wanted to wear mones in my hair, it'd have to be on a Saturday (if I'm going out, lol). Mones seem to get on my clothes anyway, because the spray kinda spreads. They are DEFINITELY on my bra because my chest is one of my application points. If you're going to wear mones on your clothes, make sure it's one that smells good. Most of my scents now are Sweet Sensations... it fits perfectly with my body lotion.

Comment

• iamyiyaj
      iamyiyaj commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for info! ????

it depends.

some mones dont come of easy like none.
    you dont want these mones in youre hair because they will build up quickly.

if you only wear mones every now and then, and you wash youre hair more often then that, then you can spray on youre hair for sure.
    thats the only problem, build up.
    it can also be positive, like if i put one application and i want to go the next day just with the residues.

on clothes its the same story, although i believe that washing the cloths removes all the residues.
    if you wear the same cloths without washing then you will have the build up problem.

Comment

Another reason to wear on your skin is body heat.

Diffusion relies in large part on body heat to vaporize and project your cloud. Clothing can act as a heat sink/insulator, essentially "muffling the mone and cosidrrably reducing it's effects.

That, and as others have mentioned,bit can be difficult to fully remove some money from clothes. This can lead to "carryover," muddling it confusing the effects of different blends/sigs. This is especially frustrating when trying new blends.

Comment

Practical stuff first.
        Alcohol dries. Oils can stain. Keep that in mind for hair and clothes. Spraying alcohol in your hair can dry it out. Oils on your clothes may stain them.

Wigs.
        Synthetic. For the sake of the life of your unit I would stay away unless it's a bit of oil on the tips (which you can eventually trim anyway as the ends will usually need a trim at some point anyway) Those fibers were NOT intended to have alcohol sprayed on them.
        Human hair units. Treat the same as your own hair.
        I don't use mones on mine though. Just don't want to risk anything to shorten the life of my wigs.

Like hombre mentioned, things like AndrostEnone, beta androstenol and cops are sticky and long after a fragrance is gone you may smell those, sometimes even after washing (particularly if you wash with an unscented deturgent, lol)

With that in mind, go ahead n go crazy
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
          Another reason to wear on your skin is body heat.

Diffusion relies in large part on body heat to vaporize and project your cloud. Clothing can act as a heat sink/insulator, essentially "muffling the mone and cosidrrably reducing it's effects.
          i am actually not so sure about that.
          i think that putting mones on youre hair will make them diffuse pretty well.
          one of the hairs purposes is actually to diffuse mones.

many of the pheromones are secreted mostly from places that has hair around them like pubic area and arm pits.
          there is no real reason for that hair to be there other then helping the pheromones to diffuse.

i read something about it somewhere, i might be wrong but it does make a lot of sense.

Comment

thank you for all answers ????????????????
            PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
            Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

My fight against build up led me to Hunters soap, and I use that for clothes that are in danger for buildup.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

getting the scent of pheromones off of clothes is not fun :/

pheromones on hair can be used strategically. it's much easier for guys, admittedly. though scrubbing can be an issue. it's easy to scrub the skin with soap, but not so much on the hair.

all in all, i suggest not to use pheromones on either clothes or hair. skin does the trick just well =]

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X