yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheros and sunscreen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheros and sunscreen?

Does sunscreen application affect pheromones? Should the sunscreen be applied before or after spraying pheros? I'm thinking before pheros would be better. I'm pale af so I can't go without sunscreen.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by siren View Post
    Does sunscreen application affect pheromones? Should the sunscreen be applied before or after spraying pheros? I'm thinking before pheros would be better. I'm pale af so I can't go without sunscreen.

Thanks in advance.
    Sunscreen and moisturisers should be applied before the pheros, that way you'd minmise physical contact with the phero application, which some of us would say would damage the phero molecules
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Sunscreen and moisturisers should be applied before the pheros, that way you'd minmise physical contact with the phero application, which some of us would say would damage the phero molecules
      That's what I thought. Thank you for confirming.

I wonder if mineral sunscreen changes things because it creates more of a barrier.

Comment

I wonder if mineral sunscreen changes things because it creates more of a barrier.
        Not sure, will take longer time to heat up perhaps.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I can't find the damn post to refer to . But it was a post from someone here that was made a month or two ago mentioning how they mix drops of Oils with Lotion when applying, an interesting method.
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X