yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best method to use ETFZ and doses that have worked for others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best method to use ETFZ and doses that have worked for others?

Hello all,

I guess I'll post this here as well, I'm new so I might have posted this in the incorrect location. Hope to get some advice on ETFZ if any one has used it or has feedback on good doses.

I'm very new to the mone community (as in only a month lol) and was wondering if someone can give me some pointers or experiences they may have had with either. I have all 3 mones and have seen changes but not as many as I had hoped for. I have exposed my target about 12x but using all 3 on different days to see which one would work best. Am I doing something wrong if so can I get some advice on what I should try. I see my target about 2x a week for about an hour at the gym and there are times we see each other on the weekend for longer periods. Would there be ANY imprinting after first exposure? and is becoming a lil distant part of the imprinting process. any advice is greatly appreciated.

BTW: my goal is to get out of the dreaded friend zone with my target.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X