yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP, The Love God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I almost got the extra cops, but realized I have tons of cops I can add myself if I want to bump it up So I'm testing, what? The original? or average? cop version first

Comment

Couldn't DM go well with TLG too?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Couldn't DM go well with TLG too?
        Yes. It's not straight EOW but it's fine for the purpose ^_~
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

All members who have tested TLG came with the conclusion that TLG is best used solo. With only 1mg per bottle (10ml oil/30ml spray), it is very balanced mix with such low pheromone contents.

Comment

Yes. It's not straight EOW but it's fine for the purpose ^_~
            Cool.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              All members who have tested TLG came with the conclusion that TLG is best used solo. With only 1mg per bottle (10ml oil/30ml spray), it is very balanced mix with such low pheromone contents.
              Oh! Hey! Thanks for this! I was running on the assumption it was 3mg per bottle (like WM and Heart Throb, at least, they used to be listed as such...) so I have to go back in my posts and correct the dosages!

Comment

Oh! Hey! Thanks for this! I was running on the assumption it was 3mg per bottle (like WM and Heart Throb, at least, they used to be listed as such...) so I have to go back in my posts and correct the dosages!
                happy george costanza GIF

The love goddess just thanked me. Happy Valentine's day btw.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awe! Thanks ????

I forgot to add my dosage for TLG. I have TLG in both spray and oil but I prefer to use oil most of the time.

I transferred all 10ml from LPMP roll-on bottle to a PXS 10ml euro dropper. Most members at PT said their sweet spot is 10-12" and mine is 3-4 drops.

Comment

If you don't mind my asking, why do you prefer the oil?
                  I will try 3 drops next, to see if it solicits anything more blatant, selfies or otherwise ????

Comment

If you don't mind my asking, why do you prefer the oil?
                    I will try 3 drops next, to see if it solicits anything more blatant, selfies or otherwise ????

Comment

Grrrr. Small human child was a handful today. Mr wore 2 drops TLG, but aside from making the day pleasant - which is good in itself mind you - no opportunity for hanky panky arose. We were all good company for each other and it was a rather calm and uneventful day.
                      So now, a bazillion hours later...with him napping and lil Nu shuffled off to bed, I've broken my phero bonds and will be lying in wait for him to awake. Hehe...I just applied x2 Glow & x2 XSR46...if there is any residual TLG, I will surely be a participant in a proper ravishing...

Comment

...... LPMP looks like a hoodoo website. Is it witchy stuff infused with pheromones?

if so, have you noticed anything "more" than just pheromone results?

Comment

Grrrr. Small human child was a handful today. Mr wore 2 drops TLG, but aside from making the day pleasant - which is good in itself mind you - no opportunity for hanky panky arose. We were all good company for each other and it was a rather calm and uneventful day.
                          So now, a bazillion hours later...with him napping and lil Nu shuffled off to bed, I've broken my phero bonds and will be lying in wait for him to awake. Hehe...I just applied x2 Glow & x2 XSR46...if there is any residual TLG, I will surely be a participant in a proper ravishing...
                          Now did it work?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Teheeheeee.

Ok, so I put TLG on the Mr yesterday, x2 drops.

Lil Nu puts a damper on sexual relations while present but the day itself was relaxed and pleasant. I found myself feeling very cuddly, and I suppose unlike most of you guys, this guy's woman has an arsenal of pheromones to make sure her disires are accomplished at the end of the day.

So.

With sexual tension building throughout the day, once tiny tot was put to bed, mama went and got her XS Glow and xsr46 and applied in order to coax out an excellent session of bed sports ^_~ So TLG can surely make us gals plot our sexual conquest of you....just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                              ...... LPMP looks like a hoodoo website. Is it witchy stuff infused with pheromones?

if so, have you noticed anything "more" than just pheromone results?
                              Yes and no. They do have their wiccan elements within the site.

As far as their pheromones and fragrance, they often choose ingredients based on ancient "magical meaning" and/or cultural/mystic/historical lore, often choosing ingredients based in what has been know also to be aphrodisiacal. So some of it is "magic" but the pheros and combining fragrance for affect are science based in that they illicit a physically measurable response. Fragrance, when you find the right one that makes your eyes roll to the back of your head, is just as pleasurable as a hit from the right mix of pheromones ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                YES, THIS!!!

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X