yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP, The Love God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPMP, The Love God

So TLG is something from LP that popped on my radar some time ago. I was curious at it's inception, but then lost track and rediscovered it recently and now it seems to have come to maturity.
    It didn't seem to scream, No women allowed! So I thought I'd try it. I was hoping the Enone and rones would be buffered enough to make it a comfy, pleasant blend for myself, and so, here I am, testing it now.

I bought the oil just because that is my preference.

Today I started with x2 drops (approx 10mcgs) inside elbows.

I actually felt a little buzzed at first.

I noticed that the perfume I used to cover, though already a favorite, seemed extraordinarily amazing and I couldn't inhale deeply or often enough!

I felt very, hmm, normal, lol. No aggressiveness, though I think I've been a tad more serious than my usual self.

This seems to help me focus my thoughts and I feel articulate, not having to reach for words (sometimes my "mommy brain " seems to lose its vocabulary...)

Unfortunately I didn't get to interact with as many people as I hoped. We're having a winter storm here and a lot people have called out so I pretty much have been introspective about affects (good but still wishing I had guinea pigs...) The one co-worker I've been with, male, has had positive reactions. We've been sharing mutual entertainment between work, silly things on our phones, stories, etc., good comraderie/rapport.

It's been 10 hrs and I just gave myself a little swipe behind each ear and a dab under my nose, just to see what happens when I get home to Mr Right...got that little buzzed feeling on that tiny application, but it passed more quickly. Hmm.

?
    Last edited by NuTrix; 02-14-2019, 06:50 AM. Reason: This is 1mg per bottle, not 3mg. Changed post accordingly.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Got home, but Mr Right was exhausted from a full work day and then chasing after...er, I mean, tending to, lil Nu. So I took over parenting duties so he could shower and crash. He seemed generally aggitated (read, tired) but after tucking Nu in, I tucked him in, lol, and while he was very tired, he was liking the cuddle vibe I was sending - giving him hugs, caresses, kisses - and his aggitation seemed to vanished. He surprised me by pulling me into the bed for some extra snuggle lubbins before letting me go and nearly passing out instantly. TLG? I know I was feeling cuddly and empathetic. I'm curious if it also attributed to his improved mood? And reciprocating my affection in spite of feeling exhausted?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

This seems to help me focus my thoughts and I feel articulate, not having to reach for words (sometimes my "mommy brain " seems to lose its vocabulary...)

?
      Interesting, xs193 have a good ability of calmness and focusing too. Perhaps this is a male thing.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The Love God has become one of my top 3 now. It's very dangerous in dates.

Comment

Hmm, do I need to order that one to, to compare with xs193....?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            The Love God has become one of my top 3 now. It's very dangerous in dates.
            I almost feel like I might be wasting it testing at work. I think it may shine best in an intimate setting (for obvious reasons, lol).

The winter (ice right now) storm continues here and I think I'll have slim pickins for test subjects again today, but I shall perservere...

Comment

I almost feel like I might be wasting it testing at work. I think it may shine best in an intimate setting (for obvious reasons, lol).

The winter (ice right now) storm continues here and I think I'll have slim pickins for test subjects again today, but I shall perservere...
              The struggle is real, my dear.
              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

x2 TLG at inner elbows, plus a 2 inch strip along each side of my jawline hoping for more noticeable selfies.

I wasn't as layered up today after initial application, so that may have affected my selfies as well.

I didn't have that strange buzzed feeling today but I noticed my mood was elevated after application, in spite of having to rush to pack up lil Nu and get to work.

My sitter offered me something to taste while I was there and asked my opinion on how she might make it better (this has never happened before soooooo? And she has never tasted my cooking so why trust my opinion lol???) It was unusual.

Like I said we had poor weather and again there were few targets, but the encounters I had were playful and fun.

I noticed I am more laid back when I wear TLG, not quiet, not ever hahaha! Ok, occasionally quiet, but there's definitely a contentedness. Is there A1 in this? I had a focus on productivity when something needed completed but was still laid back and able to have fun with co-workers as time allowed, which made for an enjoyable night's work.

I am going to give myself a swipe behind each ear and dot under nose again before heading home to Mr Right...

Comment

My sitter offered me something to taste while I was there and asked my opinion on how she might make it better (this has never happened before soooooo? And she has never tasted my cooking so why trust my opinion lol???) It was unusual.

So TLG gives out a signal of one being better at things than one really are in a way?
                Arsenal

Comment

I think it can be a everyday wear mix too. It has this mate bashing, water-mouth effect, and VIP vibes like what others reported. You can be the workplace love goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

So TLG gives out a signal of one being better at things than one really are in a way?
                    I'm thinking status, and yes, a kind of assumption of competence/knowledge.
                    Without knowing my cooking experience, (with the exception of perhaps my husband having mentioned something? or it could be because she knows we like fine dining?), she believed I could offer her suggestions for improvement. But this is something she does as a business, so I was surprised and flattered that she would ask.

Comment

I think it can be a everyday wear mix too. It has this mate bashing, water-mouth effect, and VIP vibes like what others reported. You can be the workplace love goddess.
                      Bwahahaaaa! I was already deemed the goddess of a particular responsibility there! Imagine being the love goddess of an entire department

Comment

Ok, so my initial application before going home to Mr, was 10 hours prior. So I swiped approximately a 2 inch strip behind each ear and gave myself a dab under the nose. This seems to be plenty to soften up Mr after a long day.

I felt really into lil Nu when I got home and we giggled and played some while Dad took a break. He said he'd been a bit short with her a couple times and spent a bit of time "making it up to her". I believe this was TLG magic doing what it does. Mr responds HUGELY well to bonding blends (I can't wait for him to test it this wekend!) and TLG seems to be no exception. While he was obviously tired, he became visibly more relaxed and was soon his sweet affectionate self. The night ended quietly with lil Nu going happily to bed singing to herself and Mr and I shared some shenanigans before cuddling up and drifting off to pleasant dreams...

Comment

I'm thinking status, and yes, a kind of assumption of competence/knowledge.
                          Without knowing my cooking experience, (with the exception of perhaps my husband having mentioned something? or it could be because she knows we like fine dining?), she believed I could offer her suggestions for improvement. But this is something she does as a business, so I was surprised and flattered that she would ask.
                          He, he, he, TLG seems like a nice blend.
                          Arsenal

Comment

He, he, he, TLG seems like a nice blend.
                            I'm looking forward to putting it on Mr this weekend...

Comment

Did you get the normal TLG one or the one with extra two drops of cops added?

Comment

I'm looking forward to putting it on Mr this weekend...
                                You are in danger, girl.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Did you get the normal TLG one or the one with extra two drops of cops added?
                                  I almost got the extra cops, but realized I have tons of cops I can add myself if I want to bump it up So I'm testing, what? The original? or average? cop version first

Comment

You are in danger, girl.
                                    Yes, or at least I hope so, lol! I plan to go phero free initially, so as not to skew things

Comment

Yes, or at least I hope so, lol! I plan to go phero free initially, so as not to skew things
                                      He he, he.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X