yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

It's February and LPMP is having a pherotine sale again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's February and LPMP is having a pherotine sale again.

For a few years now LPMP has been having a sale where they offer smaller bottles of their full strength blends.

The last couple have been called pherotine - Valentine's? February? Pherotine? Get it?

Yes.

Well, it's back, for anyone that doesn't know.

You can order sample bottles of full strength blends. They are decanted into the bottles at full strength - approximately 5mcgs per drop for most women's and unisex, 15mcgs for most men's.

Feel free to browse here:

Regular blends are included in the pages so scroll through so you don't miss any...

I'm not sure of the run time, perhaps the whole month of February? If anyone knows for sure, please feel free to share!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Last year the pherotine was until there were no more bottles left.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Going to get the pherotines of TLG and A1 this round.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Going to get the pherotines of TLG and A1 this round.
        What do they do?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What do they do?
          TLG is The Love God mix created by SnoopyAce. The one Nutrix reviewed on another thread. It's becoming one of the most talked about blend over at PT forum now.

A1 is just the single Androstadienone.

Comment

TLG is The Love God mix created by SnoopyAce. The one Nutrix reviewed on another thread. It's becoming one of the most talked about blend over at PT forum now.

A1 is just the single Androstadienone.
            Ok, thank you for the explanation.
            Arsenal

Comment

Ok, thank you for the explanation.
              If we could get more reviews from female perspective like Nutrix, that would be awesome. This mix got me 2 stalkers now.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

If we could get more reviews from female perspective like Nutrix, that would be awesome. This mix got me 2 stalkers now.
              That doesn't sound like a positive thing to me.
              Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Hmmmmm I think I might try Perfect Match and LFM they need me! ???? Maybe some A-nol & B-nol too.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

That doesn't sound like a positive thing to me.
                It is not. But it was also at least 80% me who put them into that stalker territory. If I hold back a bit, it is one of the best dating blends there is.
                Last edited by Bloodburn; 02-13-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

It is not. But it was also at least 80% me who put them into that stalker
                  territory. If I hold back a bit, it is one of the best dating blends there is.
                  Perhaps don't use it if you don't meet a woman you want to be serious with.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Perhaps don't use it if you don't meet a woman you want to be serious with.
                    Actually I always want to be serious with the woman I go on a date with but I also want to take some time to know each other well first. So I pick TLG out for these dates and I just didn't know TLG is this dangerous.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      *giggles*

Actually I always want to be serious with the woman I go on a date with but I also want to take some time to know each other well first. So I pick TLG out for these dates and I just didn't know TLG is this dangerous.
                    I see.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X