yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A314 - Before and after / any real observations ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A314 - Before and after / any real observations ?

Hey guys,
    wanted to post something like this for quite some time now.

We saw allot of different comments on the new and old A314.
    Most people jumped on and continued the fire without even knowing whats going in.
    I think i understand them all: they felt lied and when they saw other people posting this is not working they started to say the same.

But lets take a closer look here.

What changed? (according to me! and i want to hear you too )

for me the early a314 (2007) was rocking. later on when rev 20-24 ware available they all changed.
    Yes some of them are the so called special. Refined / social and so on... i have tested them
    but the fact that even the normal A314 was now different just stuck on my mind right away.

You know that at one point i used more A314 than water it self lol
    but yeah my job required it and it was giving me perfect results.

Then the new versions came and all went from "lets get down to business" to "lets talk and let me make you a BJ before you sign the document".
    Well yeah.. A314 was all about business and making successful deals.

After the BJ thing (the newer revisions after that one) it become more like: "i am a no one please decide on your own".

wow what !?!?

a314 was not about that ?!?!
    what happened??

Ouu and dont you love it when John in a post said that well nothing much have changed since rev 20 to rev 30+
    lol.. who cares,, rev.20 was already screwed up...

I am not hating.. just saying and expressing my self now the way i want.
    I hope that other members will join in with some decent comments on this.

.... hmmm .... ok Even the last revisions have some charms. but its not what it was...
    Its more like a daily clothing than the tuxedo we all had... and for that price tag.. really ???
    If A314 is like 30-40 USD then it will be a HIT ! (in its current state)

so guys what do you think ?

ps: btw i really have a big hope for steves api oil ... but lets see...
    i think it will be a total hit or a total disaster

i will be happy if you leave a honest toughs on this situation.(without moderation of the posts)
    and since its too late:

going out to test some new stuff

pps: if you dont know what a BJ is then please go to: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I've only really use rev 23 on, I mean 23 always worked very well for me and never had problems, it was a good base mix but I always added something. With APi it actually shocked me the other day, I was driving with the gf, she turns to me and asks, "what pheromone are you wearing its really turning me on" which was like wow, this was about I wanna say 8 hours after initial application on the next at two drops. Needless to say it carried on all night and it was an awesome night

Comment

ok this is the part that i want to to emphasize
      but I always added something
      .. !
      wow exactly

at the beginning a314 was good on its own.
      after rev 20+
      it become like an addon.

now 30+ its like the Bogeyman(you and the kids know it exists, but everyone else is not noticing)
      (hope that you can understand that correctly lol )

lol .. here is something back from the 2007 i just found out

(sorry that attachment broke)

ahahha

i will try to gather all my a314 bottles in the next few weeks and post them it will be fun to see so much glassware

and WOW as for comment for api .. lol
      i remember when i joined AD !
      my first comment was close to yours
      as soon as put A314 in the car i got a BJ from my girl..
      wow just wait to fine my first posts there and i will share a link

lol if you dont belieave me look at this comment here
      so you are getting the same experience i had with a314...
      ahaha .. lol... ok i am getting more in to this.. you got me intrigued

btw i was skeptical about the api ... but.. hmm .. check you pm .. sending one right away
      Last edited by idle; 08-19-2013, 03:06 AM.

idle @ socials

Comment

Idle we are missing your attachment.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hmm it should be visible at the bottom of my post. let me try again here

lol as i said ,, just a joke
          its not important anyway

edit: well its not. but now in future uploads and all attachments are working
          Last edited by idle; 08-19-2013, 03:07 AM.

idle @ socials

Comment

I cannot believe you used enough A314 to actually wallpaper your living room. It's shocking really to say the least, but also quite remarkable you didn't suffer the wife slowly poisoning you with arsenic.

Sorry for the interruption so back to the topic at hand.

When I was creating Ascend it was a very long process of trial and error. Every time I wore A314 I just was amazed at the incredible results, but you are so right that with every revision something seemingly went out of whack. It got to the point with each new bottle I got, I had to sweet spot test all over again. I'm not sure why, AD would do that, but maybe it was just the same thing I ran into. When you are researching with exotic molecules, just like the one in Bliss, you start out with great intentions but other sources throw you for a loop.

When I discovered the Bliss molecule it was a wow moment in pheromones for me. I found another that mimics it at a tiny fraction of what I currently use. Unfortunately its also more expensive that ALLO-THDOC. So you see now you take a component that the lab only has so much of because its super-expensive and you add it into a mix. I never thought the lab would one day turn around and say BTW, that molecule you order every month: Its out of stock and we are not synthesizing it anymore because it is to expensive and SteveO is the only guy who buys it. Sure we can make you a custom blend, but we need to do it in 15-25 gram batches cash up front.

You can probably figure out just how this can destabalize a company like Androtics who based their whole existence on rare exotic molecules just like Bliss. So you get blends like A314 that are no longer commercially viable with exotic molecules. So you are forced to change the blend because you have to remove that component that you can't get anymore. So now you have to start testing other molecules to replace the one molecule that's missing but in doing so you found out the new molecule doesn't play well with another molecule. So now you change that one and then another and soon enough you have a product in name but component wise, a shell of its original self.

I don't believe it was done intentionally as that would mean they were hell-bent on destroying Androtics and I don't see that either. However Androtics while saying on the front end they were advancing the science, they were simply using very solid marketing and there's nothing wrong with good marketing, This created distrust though as mixes community members had spent thousands of dollars on in the advancing the science cause, vanished as did putatives too. So rather than just saying hey guys I know you loved this blend we got JS saying we got the data, we looked through your hard-earned expensive research and than you for that, but move on. There are other new untested mixes to now spend even more money on.

It doesn't work though because after you spent all this money figuring out what blend, what mix, what putative works best with who you are and your signature, they vanish. All you get is thanks for spending the money. We are not going to tell you what's in the mix and even if we did you would still have to buy it only from us as a putative. Oh and those same putatives in the mix I'm not going to tell you whats in it anyway are gone too. So yeah rock and a hard place so best to just spin it with you don't know what you're talking about.

Which brings us back full-circle to A314. I honestly don't believe for a second Michael Harris created one of the greatest pheromone blends to have it ultimately morph into an unrecognizable and expensive substitute.

Which in turn brings us back to Ascend. I took all the things I remembered I loved about A314; the swagger, that alpha vibe that swept over me, the mad respect, the eye contact and at the same time left out the less than desirable stuff. The main component I eliminated was the non-approachability factor. I would cringe when guys would tell a new shy guy in his introduction to fake it. If a shy guy could fake being social he sure as hell wouldn't need A314:dry: LOL

So yeah IMHO A314 was always a solid product that Androtics struck liquid mone gold with. I'm certainly not in the know and don't pretend to be, but as a small business owner dedicated to discovering and creating great pheromone mixes I personally wear, its better to plan ahead and most importantly be honest with those you consider friend and a part of the community. When you change something or leave out something because "nobody is going to know the difference anyway" you muddy your own credibility. I was fortunate to have created APi but shelved it because I never imagined I'd need a replacement.

Don't be hard on them my friend. I think they did the best they could with what they knew how to do. We can all go around looking under rocks to expose the worms, but sometimes its time to take a stand back and introspect why we are exposing those worms. I hope they get it back together and actually listen to their most valuable asset. Clients, when not outright dismissed after years of value will provide you with every thing you need to strive to excel.

I'll finish off with a little marketing hype just to have fun and provoke my distractors. We all need just a little XS in our lives

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting!!!!

• right_mr
              right_mr commented
              Editing a comment
              Very fair points sir.I would rather buy one killer product at 5 times the price than 5 ordinary products at a 5th of the price just in case u ever think of doing a special...

Great insight Idle and Steve. I got in on A314 around the same time Mustang did and like he mentioned, it was definitely still a good product but lacked that little extra. Would have been interesting to try the earlier stuff.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X